🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
For every woman accepted into a college because of her sex exactly one man is rejected from that college because of his sex. For every black or hispanic that is accepted into a medical school because of their race, exactly one white or Asian is rejected from that medical school because of their race.
This is incorrect. And stop being white thinking you can speak for Asians.

They would have found other means of obtaining slave labor, and when they started breeding them.
Have you ever read Roots, or watched the television series?
You post is full of the same lies and false statements white who think like you have uttered for the past 50 years. White men are employed far beyond their numbers in the population. White men control all the wealth, they own most of the businesses, they control nearly all of our institutions.

That ONE poster is not the only person doing that. And you know that because you have seen it being done. I am sure of that. I post those comments to show that the racism you dny continues. Therefore the whining about be penalized for stuff done in the past has no merit.

If not for white men giving themselves AA, whites would not have what they do now and other races would have wealth comparable to their population. Your belief only works to maintan white advantage. According to the U.S. rule of law, when a crime has been committed, punishment for that crime is assessed and in many cases a time is set for the duration of that punishment. Whites, specifically white men, gave themselves AA for 189 years. Therefore AA should stay in place for 189 years unless continued violations occur. And they have. So then the time extends.

So the best way to end AA is for whites to follow the rules.
East Asians and Jews tend to be more successful and prosperous than white Gentiles. That is because they tend to be more intelligent. Blacks tend to be less successful and prosperous than white Gentiles. That is because they tend to be less intelligent. What matters is not race. What matters is IQ.

IQ is going to matter more in the future as our economy and technology become more complex.

Let me start and end with your first sentence Do white men ever consider that what they have got is Affimative Action far and above anyone else? And do you consider that the system was created to exclude all but white men because white men cannot exceed on merit alone?

Why in the world does it not register in the right wing mind that white men gave themselves Affirmative Action overtly for 189 years? And covertly right now.

Now you think everything has been made even in less than 60.
White men did give themselves Affirmative Action and it was just as wrong then as it is now.

Until we take an honest look at IQ and it's proven correlation to both race and success we will never have black outcomes that are on a par with that of whites.

My guess is that we would find a combination of culture and nutrition explains the IQ/succes disparity more so than genetics.

Have you ever read Roots, or watched the television series?

East Asians and Jews tend to be more successful and prosperous than white Gentiles. That is because they tend to be more intelligent. Blacks tend to be less successful and prosperous than white Gentiles. That is because they tend to be less intelligent. What matters is not race. What matters is IQ.

IQ is going to matter more in the future as our economy and technology become more complex.
You are contradicting yourself given you tied IQ to race (a common canard).

White men did give themselves Affirmative Action and it was just as wrong then as it is now.

Until we take an honest look at IQ and it's proven correlation to both race and success we will never have black outcomes that are on a par with that of whites.

My guess is that we would find a combination of culture and nutrition explains the IQ/succes disparity more so than genetics.
Are saying you buy into the claim that certain races are less intelligent?

I'm saying that I accept the science says that the IQ scores differ among the races, uncomfortable though I am with that fact.

Whether that means that certain races are "less intelligent," isn't a scientific question, because IQ tests only measure fluid and crystalized intelligence commonly referred to as reasoning and problem solving ability.

Science also shows a high correlation between IQ and economic success.

Does a child’s high IQ set them up for career or financial success down the road? According to psychologist John Antonakis, the answer is essentially yes.

″[IQ is] the single most important predictor of work success,” Antonakis, a professor of organizational behavior at Switzerland’s University of Lausanne who focuses on leadership and management research, tells CNBC Make It. “It’s a very robust and very reliable predictor.”

In 2012, Vanderbilt University psychology researchers found that people with higher IQs tend to earn higher incomes, on average, than those with lower IQs. Past studies have also shown that high IQs are comparably reliable in predicting academic success, job performance, career potential and creativity.

I don't believe that this gap is set in stone. I believe that there are likely cultural and/or nutritional causes for it. If we are to address the gap and find ways to narrow it, we would first have to recognize it, and I understand why that is difficult. From the Brookings Institute:

Narrowing the test score gap would require continuous effort by both blacks and whites, and it would probably take more than one generation. But we think it can be done. This conviction rests on three facts. First, black-white differences in academic achievement have narrowed since 1970. The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) data on 17-year-olds show that the reading gap narrowed more than two-fifths between 1971 and 1994. The math gap has also narrowed, though not as much. Five major national surveys of high school seniors conducted since 1965 show the same trend. So do surveys of younger students. The gap narrowed because black children’s scores rose, not because white children’s scores fell.

Second, even IQ scores clearly respond to changes in the environment. IQ scores, for example, have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s. In America, 82 percent of those who took the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 scored above the 1932 average for individuals of the same age. The average black did about as well on the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 as the average white did in 1932.

Third, when black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their pre-adolescent test scores rise dramatically. These adoptees’ scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this could easily be because their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black teenagers.

Last edited:
Black MAGA people probably have a lot of white friends. Clarence even married one.
Trump comments in 2021 on woke - Trump Rally | "You know what woke means, it means you're a loser...everything woke turns to Shit."

Woke is defined by the DeSantis administration as "the belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them,

But Black MAGA's can support DeSantis. Just lose the "MAGA".

It isn't "buying into" when it is fact.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

I'm saying that I accept the science says that the IQ scores differ among the races, uncomfortable though I am with that fact.

Whether that means that certain races are "less intelligent," isn't a scientific question, because IQ tests only measure fluid and crystalized intelligence commonly referred to as reasoning and problem solving ability.

Science also shows a high correlation between IQ and economic success.

Does a child’s high IQ set them up for career or financial success down the road? According to psychologist John Antonakis, the answer is essentially yes.

″[IQ is] the single most important predictor of work success,” Antonakis, a professor of organizational behavior at Switzerland’s University of Lausanne who focuses on leadership and management research, tells CNBC Make It. “It’s a very robust and very reliable predictor.”

In 2012, Vanderbilt University psychology researchers found that people with higher IQs tend to earn higher incomes, on average, than those with lower IQs. Past studies have also shown that high IQs are comparably reliable in predicting academic success, job performance, career potential and creativity.

I don't believe that this gap is set in stone. I believe that there are likely cultural and/or nutritional causes for it. If we are to address the gap and find ways to narrow it, we would first have to recognize it, and I understand why that is difficult. From the Brookings Institute:

Narrowing the test score gap would require continuous effort by both blacks and whites, and it would probably take more than one generation. But we think it can be done. This conviction rests on three facts. First, black-white differences in academic achievement have narrowed since 1970. The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) data on 17-year-olds show that the reading gap narrowed more than two-fifths between 1971 and 1994. The math gap has also narrowed, though not as much. Five major national surveys of high school seniors conducted since 1965 show the same trend. So do surveys of younger students. The gap narrowed because black children’s scores rose, not because white children’s scores fell.

Second, even IQ scores clearly respond to changes in the environment. IQ scores, for example, have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s. In America, 82 percent of those who took the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 scored above the 1932 average for individuals of the same age. The average black did about as well on the Stanford-Binet test in 1978 as the average white did in 1932.

Third, when black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their pre-adolescent test scores rise dramatically. These adoptees’ scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this could easily be because their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black teenagers.
It actually doesn't sound like it differs among races for racial (genetic) reasons but cultural/environnmental reasons, if that is accurrate. I also suspect economic class plays a role and increased prosperity usually leads to better educational outcomes as well.

I have a lot of concerns with IQ tests, particularly for children.

This article takes a rather comprehensive look at IQ, IQ tests and overall intelligence as well as the dangers associated with placing too much weight on them

But, there are two major problems with IQ.

The first problem with IQ stems from those who misunderstand what it’s trying to measure. IQ measures your score on a test against the averages of everyone else taking that test. It tells you how good someone is at answering certain types of questions, as compared with others. Thus, it’s not about an absolute intelligence, but relative intelligence. The trouble occurs when people misunderstand this point. They assume IQ represents raw “brain power.” Worse, some people equate IQ with worth. Employers, especially, might write off a person based on a low IQ. Doing so fails to appreciate that many employees can offer skills and abilities that lie beyond the scope of IQ tests (such as personality factors like conscientiousness).

Furthermore, the correlations mentioned above — that is, those between IQ and success — are still, statistically, considered small ones. Additionally, we cannot rule out many other factors clouding the issue. As one meta-analysis concludes, “A closer look at the data and results… suggests a rather murkier picture.” In short, the data we have — the data some people use to pigeon-hole a person for life — is desperately weak and inconclusive.

The second problem is that IQ is far too narrow a metric to dominate so much of the psychometric landscape. IQ represents only one, or a few, kinds of intelligence. Even the ancient Greeks knew there were different types of intelligence. For example, there was techne (vocational skills), episteme (general knowledge), phronesis (practical wisdom), or nous (a kind of rational intuition). In an interview for Big Think, the psychologist Howard Gardener identifies eight different kinds of intelligence, and “IQ tests and other kinds of standardized tests valorize” only two of them.

Another thing with test score gaps is it isn't just Blacks but other minorities such as Hispanic and Native Americans that have similar trend while Asians are the opposite.

The Brookings article is interesting! Two items of caught my attention:

The three most common “conservative” explanations for the black-white gap-genes, the culture of poverty, and single motherhood-are also hard to reconcile with the available evidence. There is no direct genetic evidence for or against the theory that the black-white gap is innate, because we have not yet identified the genes that affect skills like reading, math, and abstract reasoning. Studies of mixed-race children and black children adopted by white parents suggest, however, that racial differences in test performance are largely if not entirely environmental in origin.

The noteworthy part which is too long to paste, is the "New Directions", ideas for closing the test score gap.

Skye,

White defense of black MAGAs is due to the fact they are helping you achieve your white nationalist agenda. They are a threat to other black people.

Skye,

White defense of black MAGAs is due to the fact they are helping you achieve your white nationalist agenda. They are a threat to other black people.

No!

You are wrong!

It isn't "buying into" when it is fact.

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg
No, it isn't "a fact". What is your source by the way?

If racial differences in average IQs were innate, why were there white groups in the U.S. and elsewhere with test scores similar to those of blacks? Why were there black schools with test scores that exceeded the national average? Why were black women significantly overrepresented among people with high IQs? Why did studies show that black orphans raised by white families had average IQs of 106 at a time when the average score of blacks nationally was 85 and the average score of whites was 100?

What a stupid, what a ridiculous thing to say is that! :cuckoo:

Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger​

They are a clear and present danger to black progress. For whites like you they are allies.

No!

You are wrong!
I can only laugh at the nerve of some white woman who thinks she can tell a black person how they are wrong about the threat blacks who have the same views as white racists are to the black community.

I can only laugh at the nerve of some white woman who thinks she can tell a black person how they are wrong about the threat blacks who have the same views as white racists are to the black community.

So laugh then

Bye.

I will never agree with you if you take that position, NEVER
I don't care. I am black, you aren't and I can speak more accurately than you can about threats to our community. Black MAGAs allow people like you to continue your racist beliefs. Then when someone black calls you on it, you use one of them as an example to validate your racism.

I don't care. I am black, you aren't and I can speak more accurately than you can about threats to our community. Black MAGAs allow people like you to continue your racist beliefs. Then when someone black calls you on it, you use one of them as an example to validate your racism.

Think whatever you want!

I don't agree with you!

Black MAGAs allow whites like skye to think she can argue with a black person about the threats blacks face. Our "discussion" is a prime example of what problems for blacks created by black MAGAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back