Black Males Missing From College Campuses

blacks are missing from a great many places but you hear little, example- high tech. industry or research and development institutes etc.....wonder why? :eusa_thiink:

I have worked for 25 years in both industries, I can literally count on one hand the blacks I have seen amongst the employee staff.

pretty much the same for my field. imo, it has nothing to do with whether blacks are capable or smart enough, it is simply an historical issue. we had slavery for a long time, we have gotten to the point where a person of color can achieve anything they want. unfortunately, that doesn't mean that many want to. my black buddy in college said that his friends back home often ridiculed him for being "too white". his answer was, i'm not being white, i'm being educated. get rid of the too white attitude and i bet you will see more black people in higher education, thus in more professional jobs.

again, just my opinion.

agreed. John McWhorter made this case over a decade ago;)

great read..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Losing-Race-Self-Sabotage-Black-America/dp/0060935936/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1376438252&sr=8-6&keywords=mcwhorter]Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America: John McWhorter: 9780060935931: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Yet we're racist if we point this out. Weird.:eusa_shhh:

A racist is someone who is willing to tell the truth about blacks.

A racist is someone who attributes a person's negative traits to their race directly.

Saying blacks do worse on ACT exams across the general population isn't racist. But to say they do worse because they're black (and nothing else), ignoring economic factors, ect IS racist.

Learn the difference between your statement and mine, because your statement is incorrect.

do you think that not doing well on ACT exams could explain those economic factors?

A racist is someone who attributes a person's negative traits to their race directly.

Saying blacks do worse on ACT exams across the general population isn't racist. But to say they do worse because they're black (and nothing else), ignoring economic factors, ect IS racist.

Learn the difference between your statement and mine, because your statement is incorrect.

do you think that not doing well on ACT exams could explain those economic factors?

I'm sure there's a snowball effect, but still has little to do with race being an originating factor of negative traits.

Yet we're racist if we point this out. Weird.:eusa_shhh:

Blacks do not usually score poorly on ACT exams because they are black. They usually score poorly on all mental aptitude tests because they are usually stupid. That is a racial characteristic that is due to bad genes.

Blacks have genetic inclinations toward stupidity and crime. It is still dangerous to say that in public, but the constraints against doing so are weakening, because the scientific evidence is overwhelming. Soon it will be possible for us to express to express the way we really feel about those people.

The Negro race is dragging down the United States. Before the civil rights movement there was low wage, unskilled work for them to do, and most were willing to do it. During the civil rights movement the economy was growing dramatically. That put whites in a generous mood. Economic growth has slowed to a crawl. Most of the growth goes to the rich, while pay checks for most whites buys less every year. That puts whites in a bad mood. We do not need blacks any more. We would be better off with them gone.

From the article: "Some young men have no fathers or other male role models in their lives and, as a result, no male mentors to help guide them when they encounter trouble in college."

The underlying problem has little to do with colleges in particular. The dissolution of the family as a cornerstone of culture would need to be addressed first.

Fewer black men are able to go to college because a large number of them are serving well deserved prison sentences.

Blacks do not usually score poorly on ACT exams because they are black. They usually score poorly on all mental aptitude tests because they are usually stupid. That is a racial characteristic that is due to bad genes.

Blacks have genetic inclinations toward stupidity and crime. It is still dangerous to say that in public, but the constraints against doing so are weakening, because the scientific evidence is overwhelming. Soon it will be possible for us to express to express the way we really feel about those people.

The Negro race is dragging down the United States. Before the civil rights movement there was low wage, unskilled work for them to do, and most were willing to do it. During the civil rights movement the economy was growing dramatically. That put whites in a generous mood. Economic growth has slowed to a crawl. Most of the growth goes to the rich, while pay checks for most whites buys less every year. That puts whites in a bad mood. We do not need blacks any more. We would be better off with them gone.

Don't "need them anymore"? You realize we're talking about human beings here.

Quick question, have you attended a pro-Nazi rally/conference/meeting in the past 5 years?

Do you reject the principles of freedom and human rights?

Oldschool, please...

You know I understand that they're capable of it...As I posted all those roll models that did. ;)

How do we increase the number in our colleges?

Step one is to get them to graduate high school. And that's a very big step for people with virtually no understanding of the value of a good education and the dedication, work, perseverance, etc. it takes to achieve it.

Oldschool, please...

You know I understand that they're capable of it...As I posted all those roll models that did. ;)

How do we increase the number in our colleges?

Step one is to get them to graduate high school. And that's a very big step for people with virtually no understanding of the value of a good education and the dedication, work, perseverance, etc. it takes to achieve it.

Many, perhaps most, of them are too stupid to earn meaningful high school degrees.

Quick question, have you attended a pro-Nazi rally/conference/meeting in the past 5 years?

No, I have not attended a pro-Nazi rally ever. Because I admire the Jews I doubt I would be welcome.

Define what you mean by "the principles of freedom and human rights?" and I will answer the question.

No, I have not attended a pro-Nazi rally ever. Because I admire the Jews I doubt I would be welcome.

Define what you mean by "the principles of freedom and human rights?" and I will answer the question.

Hitler's way of thinking is very similar to your's; the only difference is that he thought Jews were inferior whereas you believe blacks are inferior. Not much difference beyond that. I thought there was an off chance you may have admired his accomplishments.

What about KKK rallies?

And to rephrase, do you believe all humans should be afforded basic rights and dignities (ie the gov't can't tell a black family who is living here legally that they need to "pack up and go" due to the fact they're black, etc)?

What I'm getting at is that we know you're racist (I'm sure you'd openly admit), but would you take it a step further and say that blacks should be treated differently under law than whites?

Last edited:
Hitler's way of thinking is very similar to your's; the only difference is that he thought Jews were inferior whereas you believe blacks are inferior. Not much difference beyond that. I thought there was an off chance you may have admired his accomplishments.

What about KKK rallies?

And to rephrase, do you believe all humans should be afforded basic rights and dignities (ie the gov't can't tell a black family who is living here legally that they need to "pack up and go" due to the fact they're black, etc)?

What I'm getting at is that we know you're racist (I'm sure you'd openly admit), but would you take it a step further and say that blacks should be treated differently under law than whites?

Hitler did not think the Jews were inferior. Like other antisemites he resented them because of their obvious superiority.

One of the things I regret about the Nazi movement - in addition to the Holocaust of course - is that it discredited the idea of eugenics and made it dangerous to draw attention to the fact that some races really are biologically superior to others. Just because Hitler killed six million of the most superior race in existence does not mean that the average black person can perform and behave as well as the average white person if he has the same opportunities.

The civil rights legislation passed during the 1960's opened many opportunities to blacks. What have they done with those opportunities? Black rates of crime and illegitimacy have increased. Blacks still tend to perform poorly in school and on mental aptitude tests. This is because the advocates of slavery and Jim Crow legislation were right after all: the Negro race is intrinsically inferior.

I am not in favor of exterminating blacks, or even of deporting them. No other country wants them anyway. I am in favor of making it perfectly safe to talk about what they are. The news media has a responsibility to emphasize black crime, black illegitimacy, and black stupidity. I do not advocate a bias against blacks. I advocate a bias in favor of the truth.

I am in favor of ending Aid to Families with Dependent Children. I am in favor of ending affirmative action. I am in favor of a criminal justice system that is several times harsher than anything currently being discussed. I am in favor of a police stop and frisk policy, and race profiling.

If a black person behaves decently and performs adequately I see no reason why he should not be allowed to find a respectable position in the American society and economy. The problem is most blacks don't. It is not the fault of white racism. It is the fault of the black congenital inferiority that reinforces white racism generation after generation.

Last edited:
I want to see more blacks in college. I'd be happy son of a bitch if the fields of science doubled over the next decade and that was mostly from blacks. ;)

If universities were any good at business development they would open branch colleges in prisons and get the government to pay for 100% of it.

I want to see more blacks in college. I'd be happy son of a bitch if the fields of science doubled over the next decade and that was mostly from blacks. ;)

If universities were any good at business development they would open branch colleges in prisons and get the government to pay for 100% of it.

Now that's a good idea. ;) What else is a person to do when they're sitting in a 6x6 cell? Enhance their education.:eusa_whistle: I would...

Want to know why,they found out that you can make more money in a "blue collar job',RATHER THENSPEND YOUR LIFE IN A COLLEGE,and get no job.

Black Males Missing From College Campuses
Black men represent 7.9 percent of 18-to-24-year-olds in America but only 2.8 percent of undergraduates at public flagship universities.

How do we charge this?[/QUOTE]

Frist, we laern how to speel CHANGE!!!

:mad:

Then we ask ourselves, "What would Obama 'Hope and Change' do?

My guess would be to throw more $$$$ at the system, and name a few more streets "MLK Boulevard."

My solution is to form a sport called "footbasketball" where there are 20,000 players from each team on the field at once, very little intellect is necessary, however, pay is $1,000,000/year for professional athletes.

Forum List

Back