Zone1 Black Man Has a Meltdown After Losing Reparations Case

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have to admit that this is the first time I've heard about the Tulsa Race "Massacre" and I just Googled it tonight, but come on man!! This happened over a hundred years ago so it doesn't really matter what it was about does it? It happened LONG before this man was inside his mother's womb so what's he so upset about as that doesn't affect his life whatsoever.

DontOweUShit.jpg

I have to admit that this is the first time I've heard about the Tulsa Race "Massacre" and I just Googled it tonight, but come on man!! This happened over a hundred years ago so it doesn't really matter what it was about does it? It happened LONG before this man was inside his mother's womb so what's he so upset about as that doesn't affect his life whatsoever.

Another welfare case where a grown man is more interested in ripping off the taxpayers so he can go through life phuking the pup. Feminized men I just can't understand it.

The only people who listen to Brandon Tatum are white racists.

That's an extremely good point too, as that's why I put massacre in quotation marks like that.
It is not an extremely good point because it wasn’t that clear as to who started shooting who, for one, and another there were tensions and the threat of lynching leading up to it. None of that justifies what occurred the following morning or they way it was buried:

About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and the cost of the property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $38.43 million in 2023). By the end of 1922, most of the residents' homes had been rebuilt, but the city and real estate companies refused to compensate them.[30] Many survivors left Tulsa, while residents who chose to stay in the city, regardless of race, largely kept silent about the terror, violence, and resulting losses for decades. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories for years.[31]

There are still two remaining survivors I think.

It is not an extremely good point because it wasn’t that clear as to who started shooting who, for one, and another there were tensions and the threat of lynching leading up to it. None of that justifies what occurred the following morning or they way it was buried:

About 10,000 black people were left homeless, and the cost of the property damage amounted to more than $1.5 million in real estate and $750,000 in personal property (equivalent to $38.43 million in 2023). By the end of 1922, most of the residents' homes had been rebuilt, but the city and real estate companies refused to compensate them.[30] Many survivors left Tulsa, while residents who chose to stay in the city, regardless of race, largely kept silent about the terror, violence, and resulting losses for decades. The massacre was largely omitted from local, state, and national histories for years.[31]

There are still two remaining survivors.
Some people want to deny things.

Forum List

Back