🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black man in NYC who failed teacher's test many times will receive over $2 million in compensation after court determines test was racist

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I've noticed one thing about these claims of "racist" tests -- we never get to see a copy or even a sampling of the questions asked on these "racist" tests.
I wonder why?
img.jpg

I've noticed one thing about these claims of "racist" tests -- we never get to see a copy or even a sampling of the questions asked on these "racist" tests.
I wonder why?
img.jpg

Yea kind of like we are waiting to see all this evidence you cocksuckas claim is on Hunter Biden's laptop.

We have a new winner of the GIBS ME FREE MONEY contest...as well as a whole new way to win the ghetto lottery :banana:

That 2 mil will be gone in a year and he'll have NOTHING to show for it! Except maybe a new addiction or 2.

Then we'll get the privilege of paying for his chem treatment.

I wonder why?
img.jpg

From the NY Post:
...one version of which had questions such as asking teachers to explain the meaning of a painting by pop artist Andy Warhol.

Would you have been able to answer this question?

• Banned
From the NY Post:
...one version of which had questions such as asking teachers to explain the meaning of a painting by pop artist Andy Warhol.

Would you have been able to answer this question?
Probably yes. The idiot probably didn't know who Warhol was. That would prove he doesn't know cultural history.

So easy!
1690155148313.jpeg

1690155226740.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably? You are not sure? :auiqs.jpg:

You are no better than the Blacks you deride, are you? And, based on the little interactions I have had with you... you are actually a retard.

But, thanks for playing.
I'm sure of everything and am always right. Are you White?

Forum List

Back