Black people shouldn't celebrate White holidays

Yes. Cutting the hair which is a big no no in my culture. Tortured those children who wanted to speak their own language. They wanted to eliminate every aspect of our culture and warm up to yours.
And now look at yall :D

White man built railroads? Picked cotton? Built ANYTHING? Nope.

Yeah, the IRISH and the Chinese built the railroads, dumbass. Not the slaves. The work was TOO HARD, so the slave owners wouldn't let them do the work. They might get damaged.

Dumbass.

As a matter of fact, it was. Mutilation of the enemy dead was a common practice among Plains Indians because they believed it would render one's foe incapable of doing battle in the next world.
I guess they weren't too bright, no wonder they got wiped out.

They got Hoteps and Black Hebrew chit across the pond also. LOL

We Was ______________?

Yeah, the IRISH and the Chinese built the railroads, dumbass. Not the slaves. The work was TOO HARD, so the slave owners wouldn't let them do the work. They might get damaged.

Dumbass.
Same for dredging and dock building in the Mississippi. Irish did it. Sometimes slave owners subcontracted out slaves to do it but when a slave died they had to be compensated, so when an Irish died there was another Irish worker waiting to take his place.

And you believe that enjoying a holiday means you need to get snot-slingin' drunk?

Last Labor Day I think I had a whole four beers all day. But, hey, if you're the kinda' guy who needs booze to enjoy a party, probably best that you not...
I stated a fact, hospitals and emergency rooms are full of drunks on holidays. Just the way it is, I didn't make it up, it just is.

I don't drink on Holidays, and very rarely drink. I don't celebrate the holidays, so I don't need a damn thing, nor do I miss a damn thing. They are just another day in my life, if you or anyone else wants to enjoy and celebrate holidays, more power to you. I has no affect on my life.

I thought most Indians were wiped out by plagues that were brought over by Europeans and Asians, not by being slaughtered by white men.
It was both. Colonizers brought disease to this land. They infected blankets with smallpox and gave them to NDN CHILDREN so they would die. Before the white man you could literally drink out of any river. Can’t do that anymore can we? At Wounded Knee the soldiers would kill INFANTS then play catch with the dead body. Cut off women’s breasts and play toss. Pretty sick stuff.

Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.
Nobody said you have to celebrate anything.

It was both. Colonizers brought disease to this land. They infected blankets with smallpox and gave them to NDN CHILDREN so they would die. Before the white man you could literally drink out of any river. Can’t do that anymore can we? At Wounded Knee the soldiers would kill INFANTS then play catch with the dead body. Cut off women’s breasts and play toss. Pretty sick stuff.
All you tribal phucks hated each other and did all of sub human shit each other. Then another bigger bad tribe showed up.

Forum List

Back