Black people shouldn't celebrate White holidays

People can celebrate any holidays they'd like. It's an individual choice. Divisive race hustlers try to categorize individuals by race and stir up resentment. Fuck those assholes.

Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.
So what do you celebrate? The invention of crack? The day you all got your first welfare check?

Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.
In your avatar you're wearing Whitey's clothes? What up wit dat?

Nope. We never committed genocide.

Considering native mexicans are literally the most brutal people on record....

I'm going to give a big /doubt on no genocides by natives.

Was awfully empty for not murdering each other en masse

So if you hate Whitey so much, why don't you go the fuck back to Africa? Because you're glad your ancestors were slaves so that you grew up here? :blowpop:
Or France , Colored Americans were always enamored with France (Especially in the Early Middle 20th Century )

Anything that causes, creates or exacerbates division in this country should be praised and practiced. Don't insult blacks by giving them Christmas or birthday presents. They should not get days off work either. And take off those white man's clothes.

I am a believer in default whiteness. In any gathering, colored people remove themselves to safe colored people spaces. The result is an all white gathering by default. Yayy!

As a matter of fact, it was. Mutilation of the enemy dead was a common practice among Plains Indians because they believed it would render one's foe incapable of doing battle in the next world.
Good thinking. Right?

The United States government outlawed the Ghost Dance. They outlawed a dance. Know why? The Indians believed it would make them impervious to the white mans bullets. The white man believed it.
Good thinking, right?
Can you prove that? You speak with forked tongue.

Why not? Its a Federal holiday.
What’s to celebrate? It’s the most boring day of the year. Can’t even break up the monotony with a hamburger at McDonalds. I would rather work that day, and use the day off for first day of Passover. Those Seders run late!

Can someone tell me why, 200 years after the fact, lefties are hating on our colonizers? Thanks to them, we live in America where the sky’s the limit - where a black man or a poor white kid can even become president of the United States. Opportunities abound for for those with the right attitude, motivation, discipline, and willingness to work hard.

Forum List

Back