Black people shouldn't celebrate White holidays

Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.
I am good with it if you are. My daughters, in-laws celebrate all the holidays, I don't celebrate many of the holidays because their origins are not religiously based. I don't say anything if someone wants to wish me a happy holiday, as I also respect their right to worship in anyway they choose, just like yourself.

4th of July? Memorial Day? Labor Day?

You're missin' out...
The number of intoxicated people at emergency rooms all across the country goes way up on holidays, I don't think I miss anything. The holidays I usually work and get things done at the office because the phones are quiet and no one interrupts me.

Back in December someone on the street told me "Merry Christmas!". I told them that "I don't celebrate any of the colonizers' traditions". They seemed offended and entitled to my feelings on the subject and I told them off.

I believe that Minorities must reject the traditions of their colonizers. A black person celebrating Thanksgiving is like a white Frenchman celebrating the conquering of France by Muslims, where millions of his group were killed by the conquerors, and subsequently enslaved for hundreds of years. Can you even Imagine a white person celebrating his own enslavement and death? Not a chance. Yet many whites expect precisely that of Minorities. Heck, you can't even get whites in South Africa to wave the rainbow nation flag; "Rhodesia never dies" the white Zimbabweans say. Anywhere where whites are a minority, they have a "victim complex" and embrace their own white identity. Anywhere where whites are the majority-with rare exception, like Albania or chechnya who wholly embrace non white traditions, and those countries are hated by the other white countries- they force the non white population to acquiesce to white identity. That's something that must change but minorities have to be the ones to do it. Stop celebrating your literal conquering. There can't be anything more cucked. It's insane. Don't let these white people brainwash yo children with this Marxist garbage.
So, I guess you volunteer to work every holiday except Kwanza and MLK's Birthday at your normal salary refusing the days off or holiday pay for all the "colonizer's" holidays that you refuse to celebrate. Or are you just a hypocrite.

No... but just accept their handouts and free shit so you don't have to work.
That's okay. But don't celebrate Christmas.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

You don't celebrate Christmas? Are you a Christian?

You also owned slaves and attempted genocide on my people.
If we had attempted genocide, we did a damned poor job of it. With the social and technological edge, the Europeans had over the native Americans, genocide wouldn't have been hard.

Christmas is for everyone, you racist shithole.

Forum List

Back