'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

Black people only have themselves to blame for this....They could get a education and open up their own businesses.

Entire communities bitch about NOT having stores as they're either to lazy or to violent to do so...

Why not take care of the child not to grow into a thug???

Oh' yess I am wrong as you don't like hearing reality.

Black people only have themselves to blame for this....They could get a education and open up their own businesses.

Entire communities bitch about NOT having stores as they're either to lazy or to violent to do so...

Why not take care of the child not to grow into a thug???

Oh' yess I am wrong as you don't like hearing reality.

Matthew, you're right and I know the thread is about blacks, but it's not only blacks, there are whites and others that are guilty of this same thing.

But where are the answers? We need answers that will work and responsible Congressmen that will pass stringent laws that don't enable the American people that are able bodied and can work for a living.

Matthew, you're right and I know the thread is about blacks, but it's not only blacks, there are whites and others that are guilty of this same thing.

But where are the answers? We need answers that will work and responsible Congressmen that will pass stringent laws that don't enable the American people that are able bodied and can work for a living.

No, we need people to stop beating cliched scapegoats like Raygun's "welfare queen" that never really existed anywhere except in the fevered imaginations of right-wing crybabies. About the only people in America on "Welfare" are children and women with children. Most of them are white and most of them are from a few districts in the most right wing areas of the mid-south Those getting food stamps include veterans and families of current service members. On average those who get food stamps get about $5/day. Anybody who talks about how the poor are getting over on the rest of us are simply selfish, pathetic crybabies.

Sorry, you're getting into my backyard now and you cannot make sweeping statements
like " About the only people in America on "Welfare" are children and women with children. Most of them are white and most of them are from a few districts in the most right wing areas of the mid-south Those getting food stamps include veterans and families of current service members. On average those who get food stamps get about $5/day. Anybody who talks about how the poor are getting over on the rest of us are simply selfish, pathetic crybabies..."

I come from a background in the Great Lakes where the people were 1/3 black, 1/3 white and 1/3 Hispanic and a sprinkling of Asian and Middle Eastern. Many women with live in bf, many grandparents bringing up children. many believe it or not with a dad in the home. All kinds of government help in the inner city. 98% on free lunch.

No veterans. Heavily Democratic.

Exactly, They were meant to get someone through the "tough times." Not meant to be a way of life. When someone has 10 years of "tough times" it's time to look in the mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
The low IQ levels of blacks is what hurts them most when it comes to economics

The low IQ levels of blacks is what hurts them most when it comes to economics

The IQ's are not as low as you believe them to be. Those in poor areas have not been nurtured and have fewer experiences than children from average homes. With good teachers and proper parenting the children from disadvantaged homes can be as successful as all others. As a teacher, I have proven it.

You missed my point entirely. A better life is out there than a life of welfare if you will simply put down the welfare and pick yourself up. I never received a dime from my parents or any other relatives, they fed me gave me a bed and clothes on my back, the rest I earned. I've been working since I was 13. My dad believed in making life hard on me so that I would not be soft.

Sorry, you're getting into my backyard now and you cannot make sweeping statements.

He squeaked before presenting his perceptions based on anecdotal perceptions. In high school they would have explained the absence of value in anecdotal evidence as a justification for prejudices. This link will give you some actual info, including a map of which states (Rightardia) are getting the most food stamps:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...goHYBQ&usg=AFQjCNGtH4disgqAqzBqIXPtyVW1o_zjGA

"Who are they? Children and teenagers make up almost half, according to the Agriculture Department. About 10% are seniors.

The vast majority don't receive any cash welfare. Many households that shop with SNAP cards have someone who's employed but qualify for help because of low earnings."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Lom4Bg&usg=AFQjCNFqru1Qe94YO-2NbgwthSyu3BAupg

There's more, but I don't want to get you into trouble for messing with heresy.

From your link:

1. It’s also useful to look at where participation rates among eligible people are highest. Iowa, Illinois, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and West Virginia tend to have higher-than-average participation rates ( Not the south as you had mentioned)

2. Of those, 47 percent are children under 18, and 8 percent are seniors, according to the USDA. (No surprise that children are 47% when teenage girls are dropping out of school, having babies, the more, means more $) (No veterans mentioned)

3. The number of eligible people who have actually applied for benefits has grown steadily in the past decade after declining throughout the 1990s (No surprise…Clinton years was limiting welfare to two years))

4. 22 percent of food stamp recipients are African American, although African Americans make up 13 percent of the general population.

5. Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to report ever using food stamps, according to a Pew Research Center survey last December. (Heavily Democratic)

ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

I come from a background in the Great Lakes where the people were 1/3 black, 1/3 white and 1/3 Hispanic and a sprinkling of Asian and Middle Eastern. Many women with live in bf, many grandparents bringing up children. many believe it or not with a dad in the home. All kinds of government help in the inner city. 98% on free lunch.

No veterans. Heavily Democratic.

You write that as if one (no veterans) logically follows the other (heavily Democratic). Was that your intent? If so, you are showing your abject ignorance with that post.

Many of the OIF/OEF veterans I've worked with get food stamps. Those on the Post 9-11 GI Bill with families cannot afford to feed their children without SNAP. Those who receive disability compensation cannot stretch their compensation checks to adequately feed themselves.

BTW, when I ran the sch9ol lunch program at a school in eastern Kentucky (Mitch and Rand's state), 98% of the students' families received SNAP as well as Medicaid and TANF. Not a black, Hispanic, or Asian among them.

Thank you for your response. No veterans, heavily democratic, was not intended to be placed together for any logical reason, except that they were to last subjects I wanted to mention, lol.

That's not meant that veterans do or do not get them. In my personal school district, there just weren't any. I don't doubt any of your facts. Thanks.

'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

HANNITY: Are black Americans better off five years into the Obama presidency?

SMILEY: Let me answer your question very forthrightly. No, they are not. The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category. On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible.

Read more: Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters
Thanks for the notice, Jackson. I didn't know. Sometimes we just have to get down on our knees and pray that blacks won't give up on themselves, and maybe just the knowledge that a black man was a POTUS will renew their determination to make something of themselves and be better guardians of their children by refusing the addiction to drug route, learning to live in friendship with other races, and to do as well at making a living as some of their athletes have at comprising winning teams in most every sport that requires strength, endurance, and leadership. Amen.

Well black people if they wish for better have to earn it. Just trying to help that's all....You don't seem to want them to advance seemly...

Both sides seem to have such creatures like you. :eusa_shhh:

It's nobody fault, blacks on average have lower IQ's and higher testosterone levels.

They are on average naturally dumb and violent, and there is nothing you can do to change that

It's nobody fault, blacks on average have lower IQ's and higher testosterone levels.

They are on average naturally dumb and violent, and there is nothing you can do to change that

Tank, by talking that way, you aren't saying much about whites. You know that racism is based on ignorance, don't you?

To prove it, show me your studies link that proves your theory that blacks are naturally inferior mentally.

You go into deep Appalachia, and I could probably show you some whites that would make you think that they belonged at the bottom of the food chain, too. But it is just how people are raised and how they are different from others.

PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

HANNITY: Are black Americans better off five years into the Obama presidency?

SMILEY: Let me answer your question very forthrightly. No, they are not. The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category. On that regard, the president ought to be held responsible.

Read more: Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama | NewsBusters

So did white people. The economy was spiraling out of control when Obama took office and since we haven't had a strong recovery yet, everyone is still in worse shape. But we are in much better shape than we were three years ago.

Forum List

Back