Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

how long till CNN covers it? they will delay for as long as they can.. but I think eventually they will write a small story on it. had a republican breathed on a hijab it would have been national headlines within 15 seconds.

CNN has been showing it all morning.

Yes.

This is a '15' on the 10-point 'F*ed Up' scale.

Hillary hiring thugs to beat and bloody Americans was a '12'.

Thank god these imbeciles put it live on Facebook and even turned the camera on themselves. What IQ do you suppose these racist blacks have? I'm saying 85

I don't watch TV so I don't know how/if they cover it.

Heard about it on my drive into work though.

They described it as "4 people attacked a disabled man."

That was it. That's your "non fake news."

If this were white people kidnapping and torturing a black, well we know the Liberals would be screaming and demanding all over the place and the Race Baiting Hate Organisation the SPLC would be giving a press conference and screaming and demanding.
It would be the crime of the century but when blacks do it to whites, no big deal.
Hardly so...
Where's the public outrage then? I haven't seen it.
I see public outrage on this thread..

Trump says racist things all the time. What might those things be?

The reason why these four animals tortured this disabled man was because they could. He was the classmate of one of the attackers.

This has not been identified as a hate crime. It is misbehaving children. They put it on facebook knowing that this behavior would be accepted.

Last edited:
Given the screaming and the hysteria and the way politics has seeped into our culture, are we really supposed to be surprised or shocked by this crime?
Holy fuck. You're blaming this sick violent crime on the failure to agree with leftists?

You really are not too sharp.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

They got their opinions from listening to others talk about Trump.

The Division Pimps continue to do their job well.
Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
Or to the zealots on both ends who Just. Keep. Screaming.
Hey asshole. I don't see the right committing crimes like this, marching, protesting, demonizing their enemies. YOU are part of the problem by pretending it's a 50/50 problem. You lie and smear everybody and think it makes you superior in some way.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

It's a plantation thing....you should see it well from your spot on the fence....
What you're too covered in mud to see is that the fence doesn't run between the Left and the Right.

It runs between the narcissistic partisan crazies and most Americans.

But that's okay, keep rolling around in it.

When did a Republican Presidential Candidate and his/her campaign whip up such a hate filled panic that led to riots, and street violence?

If you think Dylan Roof represents white America but these thugs in Chicago are randoms, your bias is showing.

Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
Or to the zealots on both ends who Just. Keep. Screaming.
Hey asshole. I don't see the right committing crimes like this, marching, protesting, demonizing their enemies. YOU are part of the problem by pretending it's a 50/50 problem. You lie and smear everybody and think it makes you superior in some way.
So she rates the post funny because she can't handle the truth.

I actually hope you got his tone right and I misunderstood it. I would be much happier giving an apology than to think someone actually thought that way. Hopefully he will come back and clear it up.
I just did a search of his recent posts. Looks like your and Lucy's instincts were right. He's a lib.
I just don't understand what the big deal here is. I mean the white American police are always beating up black people and Trump says racist things all the time. So it would make sense that the people would rise up from their oppression and take action like these folks did. It's not like they weren't provoked
That is the problem with scum libtards, you don't think nor understand.

It's a plantation thing....you should see it well from your spot on the fence....
What you're too covered in mud to see is that the fence doesn't run between the Left and the Right.

It runs between the narcissistic partisan crazies and most Americans.

But that's okay, keep rolling around in it.

When did a Republican Presidential Candidate and his/her campaign whip up such a hate filled panic that led to riots, and street violence?
Er...ummm... November 2016.

Forum List

Back