🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black woman goes on rant over illegals !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Houston, we have a problem !!!!

This woman is pissed, and rightly so, that Obama is demanding billions be spent on these illegals, instead of poor American kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
How fucking sad it is that we cannot get one fucking lawmaker to display the anger over this issue, that this woman has !!!

Blacks and Hispanics hate each other

I think it goes beyond that. In this country it's more of a turf issue. In this case though, I think it's poor blacks, who probably have several generations of American ancestors, who are disgusted to see money poured into a community of illegals who have stolen their way into this country, when they should come first.

Well that is certainly true and it has been demonstrated time and time and again. They are certainly not each other's friends. Just look at the rival gangs called the "Crips" and the "Bloods", if I remember correctly. I knew some Hispanic people who did not want them in their neighborhoods. They also very much resented being grouped as "colored" by some people since many of them were White with light-colored hair, skin, and eyes and knew they were actually members of the White race since Hispanic or Latino is not a race but rather an ethnicity.

Last edited:

I think it goes beyond that. In this country it's more of a turf issue. In this case though, I think it's poor blacks, who probably have several generations of American ancestors, who are disgusted to see money poured into a community of illegals who have stolen their way into this country, when they should come first.
If these same children were from Africa she would not be as upset

This woman is pissed, and rightly so, that Obama is demanding billions be spent on these illegals, instead of poor American kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcL259Tvvh4

She was spot on.

-Geaux

Yes, and we need to see a growing chorus of this !!

This woman wants the money spent on social programs.

Personally, I would rather see the money spent on securing the border so we don't have the kind of #'s that are able to cross into the U.S. like we are seeing now that overwhelm our border patrol.

Either way, it's better spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcL259Tvvh4

She was spot on.

-Geaux

Personally, I would rather see the money spent on securing the border so we don't have the kind of #'s that are able to cross into the U.S. like we are seeing now that overwhelm our border patrol.

FIRST- Finish the fence. Bring in the guard and the Minutemen. We need to militarize the border. It must be done

-Geaux

She was spot on.

-Geaux

FIRST- Finish the fence. Bring in the guard and the Minutemen. We need to militarize the border. It must be done

-Geaux

Can't use the military, it's against the Constitution. You can use the National Guard though, and it would seem to me that some of the newer homeland security laws would come into play.

But yes, the border has to be secured better, or we're just wasting our time.

I posted this a few days ago. She's an ignorant woman, she thinks 4 billion dollars came from the WH. She's not a taxpayer or she wouldn't say such ignorant crap. And I just bet she and her children have had their share of welfare too.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
She was spot on.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Obama should put the military on the border, you know the ones home from Iraq and Afghanistan? Instead of giving them pink slips put them on the border. Problem solved at no extra cost.

-Geaux

Can't use the military, it's against the Constitution. You can use the National Guard though, and it would seem to me that some of the newer homeland security laws would come into play.

But yes, the border has to be secured better, or we're just wasting our time.

No its not. Obama has the NDAA

-Geaux

If these same children were from Africa she would not be as upset

Black Americans and Africans don't like each other as much as you think they do.

I posted this a few days ago. She's an ignorant woman, she thinks 4 billion dollars came from the WH. She's not a taxpayer or she wouldn't say such ignorant crap. And I just bet she and her children have had their share of welfare too.
When people wake up we need to support them. She might have had an entire life of Gov't dependency and is just now waking up as the Machine shifts from exploiting one Minority to another.

Obama Phone lady woke up, and so will many others.

Just support them.

Her rant is nothing new honestly. Blacks have been saying this for years and it was met with indifference for the most part. The variable in this particular equation is that it's about illegals now, which is such a polarizing issue.

She's not entirely right, as I think Blacks could and should do more on our own to help ourselves out of the social quagmires we find ourselves in. She's not entirely wrong either though in that the priority should be on our own children first before we go worrying about everyone else's. I can't remember the last administration in which that actually happened though.

Forum List

Back