🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Women: 50% of City's Female Arrests, Only 6% of the Female Population

When asked what your point is you said "connect the dots".

You're damn right. I'm not going to sit here and indulge your willful stupidity because you don't want to acknowledge a world view that differs from your narrow predetermined biases. You do this crap constantly, pretend to be too stupid to understand 2+2, then tell everyone else that we're the ones who are stupid because we "can't" explain basic concepts to the satisfaction of your refusal to comprehend and acknowledge them.

If you can't connect the dots on basic shit, then fine, be my guest and prance around pretending to be stupid. If you had bothered to connect the dots and then said that you didn't understand my position, I might have bothered to explain it further. But I'm done catering to your dumb-by-decision style of trolling. Until you pull the stick out of your ass, I'm just going to sit back and let you look as stupid as you wish to look.

Imagine that. A traditionally liberal city run by democrats forever, having to arrest Black women at a 50% higher ratio than the population. Knowing the social demographics of San Francisco I can't help but wonder if the statistics specify genetic women.

Perhaps because San Francisco's female chief of police is better at her job than her counterparts in the rest of the state.
I think we need a clarification of what the author meant by "black women aren't committing more crimes but are arrested more." To me, that means Black females are arrested more but convicted at rate that is static over several years or more. In other words, the arrest rate isn't consistent with the conviction rate.
o
For you to jump to the automatic conclusion that other police chiefs in california aren't doing their jobs by not arresting more blacks is patently racist.

picture-17-png.42012

white woman with a knife wont get arrested because first she has to be pulled over or suspected of something for the police to even engage.

black woman with the same knife will be arrested more often for the simple fact they are pulled over or suspected of something first.

It really very simple. You cant have high arrests for people who you do not engage. If the roles were reversed where cops only stopped whites more often than blacks. Just stopped them...you'd see a correlation with the increased rates of whites in jail.

Reminds me of the old saying "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

Evidence please.

If you are told from birth that your country hates you and treats you unjustly...that the Man is out to get you and racism toward you is self evident. If you experience crime, drugs, gangs, poverty, immorality, illiteracy, and aggression every day...well it is likely you will have difficulty staying on the right side of the law.
The only people that say stupid shit like that and make sure that is their only option for life are democRats. But you need them this way don't you? If anything changes they won't vote for you.

Imagine that. A traditionally liberal city run by democrats forever, having to arrest Black women at a 50% higher ratio than the population. Knowing the social demographics of San Francisco I can't help but wonder if the statistics specify genetic women.

Its way worse than that, you are talking 50 out of 100 arrests are black women, and much higher in some categories of crimes. Libs why can't you just ask black women to stop committing crimes and making you look racist?

WHOA! According to the following research, the *entire* Black population is 5.65% in San Francisco. What gives here? If the chart is true then Black women make up far less than 6%... more like 3%.

picture-19-png.42052

San Francisco CA Population by Race and Ethnicity - CLRSearch

OK! I don't believe Black women make up 6% of the female population either. I think it's much less. I posit that the arrests being made are on women coming from other cities to "do business." BTW Blacks are leaving San Francisco in droves. That 6% Black female statistic is declining every month it seems.

I think we need a clarification of what the author meant by "black women aren't committing more crimes but are arrested more." To me, that means Black females are arrested more but convicted at rate that is static over several years or more. In other words, the arrest rate isn't consistent with the conviction rate.
o
For you to jump to the automatic conclusion that other police chiefs in california aren't doing their jobs by not arresting more blacks is patently racist.

*facepalm*

I never said the rest of the state needs to arrest more black people. Jesus fucking Christ that was a stupid thing for you to say.

It would seem that San Francisco has more arrests, period, than the rest of California. Maybe San Francisco is simply better at catching criminals than the rest of the state.

According to a new report from the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice African-American women in San Francisco account for 50% of the female arrests, but only make up 6% of the female population. The study points out that arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes. In fact, 2012 San Francisco arrest rates for black women were lower than any time over the last 30 years. You can read the full report here.

Black Women in San Francisco Are Nearly 50 of City s Female Arrests and Only 6 of the Female Population Alternet

This thread is dedicated to arrest disproportions among black and non-black female residents of San Francisco. Everybody knows it is dangerous to be a black man when it comes to police-suspect negotiations. Turns out, black women can be a target of police's prejudice, as well.
Some of you will say Afro-Americans are more inclined to crime and therefore get what they deserve from police officers all around the country. I believe it was the case in Baltimore and Ferguson. However, it is clearly stated in the article that "arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes". What is the reason for that if not stereotypical depiction of African-Americans?
Maybe the whites are better shoplifters. I use to work a clothing store years ago. My boss always said to watch the blacks. We did and guess what. We caught more black shoplifters.

o

*facepalm*

I never said the rest of the state needs to arrest more black people. Jesus fucking Christ that was a stupid thing for you to say.

It would seem that San Francisco has more arrests, period, than the rest of California. Maybe San Francisco is simply better at catching criminals than the rest of the state.

Our initial conversation centered on Black females and no other group. In that context you made your, now regretful, statement.
Pointing that out isn't stupid it's fucking brilliant. Don't make me repost the entire episode... save yourself the embarrassment and capitulate.

If you are told from birth that your country hates you and treats you unjustly...that the Man is out to get you and racism toward you is self evident. If you experience crime, drugs, gangs, poverty, immorality, illiteracy, and aggression every day...well it is likely you will have difficulty staying on the right side of the law.
The only people that say stupid shit like that and make sure that is their only option for life are democRats. But you need them this way don't you? If anything changes they won't vote for you.
So you deny that Blacks think they are mistreated in our society. You deny that Blacks have significant dysfunction in their community. You deny that these facts have no consequences when it comes to obeying the law. Based on what?

You accuse me of being a D...now that is funny. Never once voted for a D and I have been around awhile. Of course, I seldom vote for Rs since after all, there is little difference between the two. As many Ds on this forum know, I am about as far from being a D as one can be.

According to a new report from the Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice African-American women in San Francisco account for 50% of the female arrests, but only make up 6% of the female population. The study points out that arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes. In fact, 2012 San Francisco arrest rates for black women were lower than any time over the last 30 years. You can read the full report here.

Black Women in San Francisco Are Nearly 50 of City s Female Arrests and Only 6 of the Female Population Alternet

This thread is dedicated to arrest disproportions among black and non-black female residents of San Francisco. Everybody knows it is dangerous to be a black man when it comes to police-suspect negotiations. Turns out, black women can be a target of police's prejudice, as well.
Some of you will say Afro-Americans are more inclined to crime and therefore get what they deserve from police officers all around the country. I believe it was the case in Baltimore and Ferguson. However, it is clearly stated in the article that "arrest disparities are not the result of African-Americans committing more crimes". What is the reason for that if not stereotypical depiction of African-Americans?
Kinda proves that "Angry black woman" meme huh

white woman with a knife wont get arrested because first she has to be pulled over or suspected of something for the police to even engage.

black woman with the same knife will be arrested more often for the simple fact they are pulled over or suspected of something first.

It really very simple. You cant have high arrests for people who you do not engage. If the roles were reversed where cops only stopped whites more often than blacks. Just stopped them...you'd see a correlation with the increased rates of whites in jail.

Reminds me of the old saying "You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

Evidence please.

Evidence of what?

This guy totally ignored the "did not commit more crimes" part and went with a white version of what growing up black is like.

He'd be better off telling you the attitudes of todays generation of chipmunks than this camp fire story
Forget all that...

Is what he said true?

Do Blacks stereotypically (on the average, or in the main) grow up that way, being told (or telling each other) such things?

Last edited:

Do we know the percentage of Black arrests that result in a conviction?

Do we know the percentage of non-Black arrests that result in a conviction?

Those numbers should tell us something.

Also...

I'm not sure that I trust an AlterNet article published by a SanFran NPO whose mission is to reduce the reliance upon incarceration as a remedy for social problems - not that that isn't an admirable goal - but they have far too big a dog in that fight, to be taken seriously, as an objective observer and analyst.

Forum List

Back