Blacks are not above political criticism simply because they are black.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This mantra of the left is so tiresome.
Having said that part of me wants them to keep it up. They weren't smart enough to figure it out in 2016 and a 2020 repeat of the stupidity would be welcome.

NOT criticising...not discriminating (per definition) has led us to a point where we literally surrendered our country to idiots and women.

NOT criticising...not discriminating (per definition) has led us to a point where we literally surrendered our country to idiots and women.

In addition, we've surrendered the country to the MEDIA and Social Media, and also allowed our Educational System K through University to be taken over by the Far Left.

We've allowed the Media, Entertainment, and Education to Feminize the country.

In addition, we've surrendered the country to the MEDIA and Social Media, and also allowed our Educational System K through University to be taken over by the Far Left.

Right. That's how we ended up with Trump as our leader and with two more conservatives in the Supreme Court and a Republican majority in the Senate. Because you people are just so damned abused.

I’ll say it again....this is why I hate GOP’ers...They are completely pussified and self cucked, harnessed and owned by the Left by way of political correctness.
The Left has owned their nutless asses for years...they’ll realize it right when it’s too late.

art.jpeg

Having said that part of me wants them to keep it up. They weren't smart enough to figure it out in 2016 and a 2020 repeat of the stupidity would be welcome.
You have to remember that a rich Black needs Affirmative Action and Reparations in order to be equal to a poor White person.

Only black lives matter.
Blacks can get away with anything cuz they're black.

Guess this is the Democrat's way of creating a race-war.

“Political criticism”?
I think you meant ANY criticism.
Minorities, not just blacks are coveted and shielded by the ultimate PC umbrella...they are the elephant in the room, you are forbidden from speaking any truth related to their behavioral traits and such, you are to ALWAYS pretend they are an asset to America regardless of facts, statistics and data.
“YOU GOT THAT!”

NO one is above criticism, but attacking some one based on their race/or sex is wrong. judge what they do not who they are.

If you look at it rationally the only source of political criticism is the media. When the media becomes a propaganda arm of a political party there will be no criticism period. CNN and MSNBC pundits actually justified assault on conservative reporters and violation of 1st Amendment right to free speech citing a fake charge of "white supremacist" that made no sense but sense and rational behavior is irrelevant when people are encouraged to become emotionally unstable due to unrelenting propaganda.

Right. That's how we ended up with Trump as our leader and with two more conservatives in the Supreme Court and a Republican majority in the Senate. Because you people are just so damned abused.
So we can say the same thing about black people because they had a black president?

Forum List

Back