Blacks explain why they are NOT voting for Kamala and the polls are BS if they say she is winning....

Blacks have come aware of the tricks Kamala is playing on them and they are NOT happy. Total disrespect to blacks. Listen to ALL these black Americans saying WHY they are NOT voting for Kamala

Rasmussen has been exposing what they deem "liberal bias" in polling.

They were the most accurate in 2020 let's not forget.

BLACKS have not said any of that. Who is Doc Rich?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rasmussen?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, they were most accurate in 2020 and are 4-5% more accurate overall vs the other polling over a lengthy period.

There is a reason 538 dropped them. They don't want people to see their results. They are completely poll dependent, that's their sole job.

Trump is polling approx. between 26-30% black voters per CNN. That is a huge swing that Harris and Tim won't make up with progressive voters.

They figure they NEED to win this election in order to ensure the illegal immigrants are able to vote in 2028 as they will lose even more black support. Except for those still drinking the koolaid of course.

Remember 2020, when the entire Trump cult told us "walkaway" surely doomed the Democrats?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Trump cultists don't remember. After all, one of the main benefits of being a Trump cultist is how they get trained to have no long term memory, which aids them in their sociopathy. If they can't even remember what foul things they did yesterday, they have no reason to feel shame over their awful behavior.

There is a reason 538 dropped them. They don't want people to see their results.
Back in the real world, 538 dropped Rasmussen them because they always sucked so badly at polling.

Rasmussen will remove their wild right-wing bias for the last poll. That way, they can point to that last poll as evidence that they don't suck. But prior to that last poll, they suck hard, always having a wild right-wing bias.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Blacks STOPPED believing Democrats and that is HUGE for Trump!

Blacks saw Democrats giving illegals EVERYTHING and the blacks got NOTHING but Democrats said, "Just vote for us and we will take care of you!" But they don't care and its too late. :)

Blacks STOPPED believing Democrats and that is HUGE for Trump!

Blacks saw Democrats giving illegals EVERYTHING and the blacks got NOTHING but Democrats said, "Just vote for us and we will take care of you!" But they don't care and its too late. :)
I'm black and Democrats have never said that to me or anyone I know.

You really need to stop think you speak for us b----. Trump is going to get between 8-10 percent of our vote. And thats too high considering he's a anti black racist.

I'm black and Democrats have never said that to me or anyone I know.

You really need to stop think you speak for us b----. Trump is going to get between 8-10 percent of our vote. And thats too high considering he's a anti black racist.
I have you on ignore but I decided to read what your RACIST heart had to say. Watch the video. Those are REAL black people telling you they are NOT voting for the Whore Kamala! :p

90-95 PERCENT OF THE BLACKS IN THIS ELECTION WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Remember this folks as this idiot continues looking for cherrypicked videos of a black person talking.

I have you on ignore but I decided to read what your RACIST heart had to say. Watch the video. Those are REAL black people telling you they are NOT voting for the Whore Kamala! :p
I understand why you run from me. I am a real black person. And I talk to real black people daily. 90 percent of the real blacks in this country will not be voting for Trump.

Blacks have come aware of the tricks Kamala is playing on them and they are NOT happy. Total disrespect to blacks. Listen to ALL these black Americans saying WHY they are NOT voting for Kamala

It doesn't matter what percentage of blacks or Latinos turn to Trump. The democrats will still win. Reason:
Duplicate ballots.
Non-matching signatures on ballots.
Dead people voting.
Ballots appearing on non-ballot paper.
Ballots arriving after the polls are closed and still being counted.
Ballots from known republican areas never arriving at their destination.
Ballot harvesting.
Ballots with fictitious addresses on them.
False absentee ballots created.
Dominion voting machines conveniently cease working properly in republican areas.
and the latest scheme.....illegal migrants submitting ballots.

It doesn't matter what percentage of blacks or Latinos turn to Trump. The democrats will still win. Reason:
Duplicate ballots.
Non-matching signatures on ballots.
Dead people voting.
Ballots appearing on non-ballot paper.
Ballots arriving after the polls are closed and still being counted.
Ballots from known republican areas never arriving at their destination.
Ballot harvesting.
Ballots with fictitious addresses on them.
False absentee ballots created.
Dominion voting machines conveniently cease working properly in republican areas.
and the latest scheme.....illegal migrants submitting ballots.
So why vote?

Stay home. Why would a Republican stand in line to vote in an election they know they can't win? Democrats will just stand in line and point and snicker at you.

Stay home and show those pesky Democrats that you know they cheat. That will show'em.

Forum List

Back