Blacks Have Had Enough of the Democrats Bullshit

There goes the black vote. Empress Banks has spoken. lol

It's about time. but not enough of them to probably make any difference. they are solid on the Democrat plantation and Democrats have no shame to the fact they OWN them like slaves. In fact they brag, laugh and throw it in peoples faces. it's sad

It's about time. but not enough of them to probably make any difference. they are solid on the Democrat plantation and Democrats have no shame to the fact they OWN them like slaves. In fact they brag, laugh and throw it in peoples faces. it's sad
What's sad is how totally clueless you are. You are constantly being led around by your nose, and you are too stupid to even realize it.

What's sad is how totally clueless you are. You are constantly being led around by your nose, and you are too stupid to even realize it.

What, precisely, has the Democratic party done for blacks, let say - from 1970 onwards. Cite a few examples...

I always like the idea that people who weren't slave owners owe people who weren't slaves money.

So if your great-great-grandfather stole my g great-great-grandfather's cow, you going to pay me back for that?

Not to mention my great grandfather not only didn't own slaves but fought to end slavery. He was fighting for black freedom, they need to pay me back for that, his wages in the army were crap

In the immortal words of Newman from the "Seinfeld" show: "Sometimes we don't get what we want".

Mick Jagger beat Newman to that one ...

I haven't bother listening to Rock'n Roll since the Beatles, I only know Mick Jagger by his reputation and not familiar with anything he might have sung.

Really? Not even this one? And by the way, it's from the time of the Beatles

In the immortal words of Newman from the "Seinfeld" show: "Sometimes we don't get what we want".

Mick Jagger beat Newman to that one ...

I haven't bother listening to Rock'n Roll since the Beatles, I only know Mick Jagger by his reputation and not familiar with anything he might have sung.

Really? Not even this one? And by the way, it's from the time of the Beatles

Just not my cup of tea.

Forum List

Back