Blacks Killing Whites In Honor Of Mandela

Republicans always blame the oppressed for fighting back.

Were those farmers fighting and oppressing them, or were they minding their own business when these thugs went on their murderous rampage?

Were those farmers fighting and oppressing them, or were they minding their own business when these thugs went on their murderous rampage?

Dutch and English farmers in Africa minding their own business. Gee, I'm still trying to figure out how they got there and who sold them the land.

Dutch and English farmers in Africa minding their own business. Gee, I'm still trying to figure out how they got there and who sold them the land.

Some of their families go back 500 years. So a man doesn't have a right to farm the land to feed people???

Are you racist??? Sure seems like it. This is the same dumb argument used against people throughout north America.

SO you believe whites should go back to Europe, Asians back to asia and arabs the middle east? This sounds like the argument of stormfront to me.

Whites are the minorities of south Africa and yet you want them dead. So it is wrong when whites want to do it in Europe and north America but it is perfectly fine for Africans.

I thought south Africa wanted to be muiti-racial?

Last edited:
South Africa's murder rate for all races peaked in the period during and following the transition to democracy and the murder rate in South Africa peaked at 62.5 in 1994. But it had fallen to less than 43 murders per 100 000 by 2003/4 and it has continued to decline to 30.9 for 2011/12, which is lower than the murder rate documented in 1970 under apartheid. Coloured victims are over-represented in homicide statistics, while Indian and White victims constitute a smaller proportion (less than 0.5%) of homicide victims than their shares of the population.

Despite South Africa’s high crime rate, there are a great many important questions about serious crime to which there are few definitive answers. This is obvious in relation to murder, where, although it is known unequivocally that South Africa’s murder rate is high and that men are much more at risk than women, it is not known with any great certainty whether per capita murder rates differ greatly by race and income. It does appear as if White and Indian communities experience fewer murders than do African and Coloured communities, and this suggests that there are differences in the murder rate based on race and, possibly, income (which is closely correlated to race). Testing whether average household income in a station area is correlated with murder rates, on the other hand, presents us with data that suggest that there is no relationship between the two.
http://www.mrc.ac.za/crime/cvi_second_review_ch7.pdf

Get out of Africa.

You know the impression you get when you see a white guy screaming "go back to Africa!"? That's the same impression we have of you. YOU are THAT piece of shit kind of guy.

Last edited:
Get out of Africa.

Absolutely. Every white person should just get the hell out. This includes all the asinine UN do-gooders. Leave them to their wars and genocide until they can develop some kind of civilization on their own.

They had civilizations until "do gooders" came there and pillaged resources and enslaved people.

just saying...

Then leave them alone NOW. Embargo the country. Nothing goes in. Nothing comes out. Leave them alone until they can create some kind of stable civilization.

It isn't the pillaging of resources or enslaving the people. They were "helped" into helplessness.

Some of their families go back 500 years. So a man doesn't have a right to farm the land to feed people???

Are you racist??? Sure seems like it. This is the same dumb argument used against people throughout north America.

SO you believe whites should go back to Europe, Asians back to asia and arabs the middle east? This sounds like the argument of stormfront to me.

Whites are the minorities of south Africa and yet you want them dead. So it is wrong when whites want to do it in Europe and north America but it is perfectly fine for Africans.

I thought south Africa wanted to be muiti-racial?

Let me say it again: I'm still trying to figure out how they (the Dutch and English) got there and who sold them the land.

Get out of Africa.

Absolutely. Every white person should just get the hell out. This includes all the asinine UN do-gooders. Leave them to their wars and genocide until they can develop some kind of civilization on their own.

I am in total agreement. Get the f...k out now and you wont have to worry about being killed. They were doing fine before whites came and stole their land.

Forum List

Back