Blacks much more racist than Whites!

th

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Who's most racist of them all?

Winner will receive $100,000 and an all expense paid trip to the ethnic nation of your choice.

Just write an essay of one hundred to five hundred words explaining why you think you are the biggest racist of all and submit your entry to our illustrious and impartial panel of judges. That's all there is to it!

th
th
th

. Brainwashing? This thread is saying that the victims of racism are now the most racist today? Yeah that makes perfect sense. Every race has its ignorance. I find it funny how your making these Stupid assumptions about me and other blacks that aren't even true. You little troll.
That's right, the attempted opportunistic brainwashing that is going on in some of these post/threads by some is an observed trend, and yes some opinions may not be related to the original OP as it was written, but yet the OP is attempted to be used for a stage by some in order to get some wild opinions in or out of some who have stopped in to voice their opinions as well. Many original OP's don't end up being what they started out to be, so it's best to keep up with the eb and flow of these threads, and you will then see what has been thrown out there, and what it has since turned towards in which is not in relation to the original OP since it has changed over time.

A troll is someone who does not follow along, and therefore makes a jab at it anyway, and therefore the jab is based only on one persons opinion given when read, and not being based upon the eb and flow of the entire thread, in which may have taken a turn in opinion anywhere within the thread, and at anytime, where as the original writer of the thread may have taken a new stance on a subject, if he or she was convinced differently within the thread that was written by a person who needs information or thinks he has theeee information sought after by all.

I am young. Can you please explain how this thread is true? I mean I just would like to know how my race is now the most racist. After history of being persecuted and judged, somehow it reversed, please explain this because the person who made this thread didn't explain. How is it that a minority race is more racist than the majority?
Well according to the boasting of some among your race, you are set to be the majority by a certain date and time (allied brown skins), and these people also boast about holding accountible those who have wronged the black race in the past (reparations), therefore not knowing who they are as individuals (these whites), in which they are targetting for such in these ways, they find it easier to just blanket the white race as a whole, because they don't have a good guide line on who they are exactly looking for these days to blame anymore, so they find away for them all to be made the culprits for targetting in their vengence. This can include reverse racism as a get back tool to be used in some cases. Once they have the power over these whites in which they seek for such reasons, they as racist found against these whites will exact vengence on them in these ways, but hopefully the anti-racist on both sides will always level the field back up, and keep the racist at a dis-advantage always in America, whether they be black or white in America.

Last edited:
Well according to the boasting of some among your race, you are set to be the majority by a certain date and time (allied brown skins), .

"Allied brown skins"?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

That's right, the attempted opportunistic brainwashing that is going on in some of these post/threads by some is an observed trend, and yes some opinions may not be related to the original OP as it was written, but yet the OP is attempted to be used for a stage by some in order to get some wild opinions in or out of some who have stopped in to voice their opinions as well. Many original OP's don't end up being what they started out to be, so it's best to keep up with the eb and flow of these threads, and you will then see what has been thrown out there, and what it has since turned towards in which is not in relation to the original OP since it has changed over time.

A troll is someone who does not follow along, and therefore makes a jab at it anyway, and therefore the jab is based only on one persons opinion given when read, and not being based upon the eb and flow of the entire thread, in which may have taken a turn in opinion anywhere within the thread, and at anytime, where as the original writer of the thread may have taken a new stance on a subject, if he or she was convinced differently within the thread that was written by a person who needs information or thinks he has theeee information sought after by all.

I am young. Can you please explain how this thread is true? I mean I just would like to know how my race is now the most racist. After history of being persecuted and judged, somehow it reversed, please explain this because the person who made this thread didn't explain. How is it that a minority race is more racist than the majority?
Well according to the boasting of some among your race, you are set to be the majority by a certain date and time (allied brown skins), and these people also boast about holding accountible those who have wronged the black race in the past (reparations), therefore not knowing who they are as individuals (these whites), in which they are targetting for such in these ways, they find it easier to just blanket the white race as a whole, because they don't have a good guide line on who they are exactly looking for these days to blame anymore, so they find away for them all to be made the culprits for targetting in their vengence. This can include reverse racism as a get back tool to be used in some cases. Once they have the power over these whites in which they seek for such reasons, they as racist found against these whites will exact vengence on them in these ways, but hopefully the anti-racist on both sides will always level the field back up, and keep the racist at a dis-advantage always in America, whether they be black or white in America.
Even though my race suffered, in a way I don't think we really need reparations. At least now. It is a lot better for us now so why bother? It all comes down to doing your part for society and you being a good person as well as being educated regardless of race. Revenge only makes things more complicated and leads to violence and no one once that.

Last edited:
Well according to the boasting of some among your race, you are set to be the majority by a certain date and time (allied brown skins), .

"Allied brown skins"?

You haven't heard this term used yet ? I have actually heard this on lib radio talk shows in the past, and thought to myself what in the world are they talking about ? Anyways what am I talking to you for ? Go away you troll.... It apears that you are a troll, and it is known that you always have been one..

Even though my race suffered, in a way I don't think we really need reparations. At least now. It is a lot better for us now so why bother? It all comes down to doing your part for society and you being a good person as well as being educated regardless of race. Revenge only makes things more complicated and leads to violence and no one once that.
Amen brother, now that's what I am talking about... Good post.. Hey and if abused in violation of the civil rights laws, then prosecute to the fullest extent of that law is my opinion, but make sure it is abuse and violations of the law, or it will just feed the racist or sentiment by the non-racist against such false claims more and more, thus creating stereo typing and problems for all sides of the issue..

Last edited:

"Allied brown skins"?

You haven't heard this term used yet ? I have actually heard this on lib radio talk shows in the past, and thought to myself what in the world are they talking about ? ..

You are full of shit and a complete fool. Are you scared of the future, fool?

It appears that the great majority of White America has embraced racial harmony and eagerly accepted equality while Black America appears to becoming more hostile and critical and ever more likely to play the race card when it is obviously not warranted.

The hate that is damaging race relations in America today is coming primarily from Blacks rather than Whites and I personally believe it is because far too many Blacks have mistaken White's eagerness for racial harmony as weakness.

You should be discussing these things with other blacks to find out if the majority agrees or disagrees with you.

You may be surprised what you discover, but you might even already know the answer?!

It appears that the great majority of White America has embraced racial harmony and eagerly accepted equality while Black America appears to becoming more hostile and critical and ever more likely to play the race card when it is obviously not warranted.

The hate that is damaging race relations in America today is coming primarily from Blacks rather than Whites and I personally believe it is because far too many Blacks have mistaken White's eagerness for racial harmony as weakness.

You should be discussing these things with other blacks to find out if the majority agrees or disagrees with you.

You may be surprised what you discover, but you might even already know the answer?!

Yeah, so may you. Care to answer my points in this board?

Yeah, so may you.
I doubt it, blacks are much more likely to reveal their true feelings with other blacks.

Especially the brothas, who are more interested in scoring sno-ass than discussing current race relations with some white chic.

It's the nature of the beast...

Care to answer my points in this board?
I've checked back over your last few posts and could find nothing that would pass for a "point".

If you could make a quick list of the "points" in question, you might get your answers.

Yeah, so may you.
I doubt it, blacks are much more likely to reveal their true feelings with other blacks.

Especially the brothas, who are more interested in scoring sno-ass than discussing current race relations with some white chic.

I've checked back over your last few posts and could find nothing that would pass for a "point".

If you could make a quick list of the "points" in question, you might get your answers.

In short, you never talked to any black person about this and you're just pulling shit from your ass. Beast? That's cute, and you're whining about racism, yet compare blacks to animals?

My explicit points were:
- You're a racial collectivist, no better than Communists. (Ironic)

- What exactly is "white guilt"? And prove it's existence in your definition. (Really interested in your definition)

- How do you know that the sole reason blacks vote democrat is because of "free stuff"? (Making shit up and propaganda)

- How the hell do you know that all blacks act like that "whitey" owes them and cannot take any responsibility? (More propaganda)

- If you're like a whining little bitch, how are you better than the blacks you describe? (Because you aren't)

- "White Pride" is taboo is because it's heavily and repeatedly associated with White Supremacist movements. White pride is not inherently bad, however it's been associated with extremists for decades, it's not because of "Political Correctness". (As I said before, you people are too stupid to notice this)

- Why can't you disassociate the term white pride from the extremists? (I'm thinking because you are one of them)

- What exactly is wrong with celebrating European Pride, which isn't taboo? (Once again too stupid to notice this)

You ignored these you because you can't debate them. It's obvious you make sweeping generalizations, make stuff up or hear propaganda. And when someone calls you out on it, you either make more stuff up, act like you're the victim or ignore what he/she said and act like you won an argument.

My points were valid, you idiot. If you can refute or answer my points, stop being a bitch and just do it. For the people here who claim such great "genetic" intelligence, you sure can't argue or debate worth a shit.

Last edited:
I don't think genetic intelligence exists. Both of my parents and grandparents were straight A students and went to college. I am a C average and my iq is 98. This all goes down to choice and how you use your brain and your intelligence. Anyone is capable of doing something great, but then you got idiots trying to generalize races or groups of people on their test performances. It honestly seems like this. "This white kid is going to have an iq of 110, and this black is going to have an iq of 70." I don't buy into that crap. That data is bull.

blacks have no problem with hatred of white people within their community.

Have you ever tried walking down the street within a black area, white? You want to see hate.

Thats complete BS,I have walked down streets both in white and Black neighborhoods and never saw the hate you described. Matt you are stone paranoid scared of your shadow,damn man grow a couple.

My grandpa named "tweet" lives in south east Tyler Texas and he told me he and his new wife are often treated badly by whites.

Yeah, so may you.

In short, you never talked to any black person about this and you're just pulling shit from your ass.
Nothing that might pass for enlightening.

Beast? That's cute, and you're whining about racism, yet compare blacks to animals?
Are you seriously this ignorant?!

"Nature of the beast" is a very common idiom.

Google it, einstein!

I can't believe I'm wasting my time with you.

My explicit points were:
- You're a racial collectivist, no better than Communists. (Ironic)
I guess you win the debate on this one cuz I haven't the slightest idea how to defend against whatever in the hell you're talking about here.

- What exactly is "white guilt"? And prove it's existence in your definition. (Really interested in your definition)
If you seriously need evidence that "white guilt" exists along with a definition, especially after being its lifelong beneficiary, then nothing I say or do can possibly open your eyes.

- How do you know that the sole reason blacks vote democrat is because of "free stuff"? (Making shit up and propaganda)
What I actually meant here is that blacks are overwhelmingly socialist which is suggested by their 95% support for the Democrat Party which always promises an abundance of social programs.....ie, free stuff.

IMO, many blacks don't quite grasp the concept of socialism but they totally grasp the simple concept of free stuff such as government jobs, education, child care, health care and even basic necessities like food, clothing and housing.

- How the hell do you know that all blacks act like that "whitey" owes them and cannot take any responsibility? (More propaganda)
Certainly not all but the great majority I suspect, which is admittedly an assumption based on personal observations since I've never seen an official statistic.

I have however seen more instances of blacks on the internet and media claiming they are owed "reparations" than I have instances of blacks claiming they are not.

I have also heard Sharpten, Jackson and other black leaders who profess to be spokesman for the black community make similar claims of reparations.

And last but not least, the Democrat Party has been telling blacks that they're victims for so long that I suspect many of them have actually come to believe it.

- If you're like a whining little bitch, how are you better than the blacks you describe? (Because you aren't)
Because this "little white bitch" isn't standing around stagnating while claiming she's owed something for nothing.

- "White Pride" is taboo is because it's heavily and repeatedly associated with White Supremacist movements. White pride is not inherently bad, however it's been associated with extremists for decades, it's not because of "Political Correctness". (As I said before, you people are too stupid to notice this)
Let me make sure I've got this right;

Some unpopular group gives "white pride" a bad name, therefore all white people are forbidden public displays of pride in their own accomplishments?!

Wow, are there any other races of people which it is socially acceptable to judge them all by the actions of a few, or is this priviledge exclusively for whites?!

- Why can't you disassociate the term white pride from the extremists? (I'm thinking because you are one of them)

- What exactly is wrong with celebrating European Pride, which isn't taboo? (Once again too stupid to notice this)
It's not me that can't make the "separation", but the ever watchful PC Police who enforce their strict racial standards and taboos.

You want an example smart guy?

What do you think would happen if someone even suggested having a Congressional White Caucus or even something so harmless as Miss White America?

Can you guess what would hit the fan or do the hallowed halls of political correctness have to start smelling like shit before accept reality?!

You ignored these you because you can't debate them. It's obvious you make sweeping generalizations, make stuff up or hear propaganda. And when someone calls you out on it, you either make more stuff up, act like you're the victim or ignore what he/she said
I live in the real world, therefore my conclusions are based on personal real life observations, historical facts and scientific evidence.

And not the scientific evidence that is rooted in political correctness, but real science.

and act like you won an argument.
I don't have to "act" like I won an argument, especially with you.

My points were valid, you idiot. If you can refute or answer my points, stop being a bitch and just do it.
At least you got the "bitch" part right.

For the people here who claim such great "genetic" intelligence, you sure can't argue or debate worth a shit.
You debate Me?!...Now that's a joke...You would need to at least double your education along with your IQ.

This is your last shot at the title KR811.....Quite frankly, you're way outa your league here jr.

In short, you never talked to any black person about this and you're just pulling shit from your ass.
1) Nothing that might pass for enlightening.

2)Are you seriously this ignorant?!

"Nature of the beast" is a very common idiom.

Google it, einstein!

I can't believe I'm wasting my time with you.

I guess you win the debate on this one cuz I haven't the slightest idea how to defend against whatever in the hell you're talking about here.

3) If you seriously need evidence that "white guilt" exists along with a definition, especially after being its lifelong beneficiary, then nothing I say or do can possibly open your eyes.

4) What I actually meant here is that blacks are overwhelmingly socialist which is suggested by their 95% support for the Democrat Party which always promises an abundance of social programs.....ie, free stuff.
IMO, many blacks don't quite grasp the concept of socialism but they totally grasp the simple concept of free stuff such as government jobs, education, child care, health care and even basic necessities like food, clothing and housing.

Certainly not all but the great majority I suspect, which is admittedly an assumption based on personal observations since I've never seen an official statistic.

5)I have however seen more instances of blacks on the internet and media claiming they are owed "reparations" than I have instances of blacks claiming they are not.

I have also heard Sharpten, Jackson and other black leaders who profess to be spokesman for the black community make similar claims of reparations.

And last but not least, the Democrat Party has been telling blacks that they're victims for so long that I suspect many of them have actually come to believe it.

6) Because this "little white bitch" isn't standing around stagnating while claiming she's owed something for nothing.

Let me make sure I've got this right;

7) Some unpopular group gives "white pride" a bad name, therefore all white people are forbidden public displays of pride in their own accomplishments?!

Wow, are there any other races of people which it is socially acceptable to judge them all by the actions of a few, or is this priviledge exclusively for whites?!

It's not me that can't make the "separation", but the ever watchful PC Police who enforce their strict racial standards and taboos.

You want an example smart guy?

What do you think would happen if someone even suggested having a Congressional White Caucus or even something so harmless as Miss White America?

Can you guess what would hit the fan or do the hallowed halls of political correctness have to start smelling like shit before accept reality?!

I live in the real world, therefore my conclusions are based on personal real life observations, historical facts and scientific evidence.

And not the scientific evidence that is rooted in political correctness, but real science.

I don't have to "act" like I won an argument, especially with you.

My points were valid, you idiot. If you can refute or answer my points, stop being a bitch and just do it.
At least you got the "bitch" part right.

For the people here who claim such great "genetic" intelligence, you sure can't argue or debate worth a shit.
You debate Me?!...Now that's a joke...You would need to at least double your education along with your IQ.

This is your last shot at the title KR811.....Quite frankly, you're way outa your league here jr.

Let's keep the formatting simple here:
1) Therefore you pulled it out of your ass.

2) No shit it's a common idiom. I thought you were trying to slick and dehumanize blacks using that idiom. I guess I overestimated you, I'll try not to do it again.

3) I gave examples on what people think what white guilt is? Define yours. I think you're exaggerating.

4) Keywords: IMO. So this is all your opinion, huh? Good to know this isn't based on fact. So voting Democrat = Socialist? So does that mean voting Republican = Theocratic Fascist or voting Libertarian = Anarchist? Do you even know what Socialism is?

Are you saying there are no other factors that effect the black vote? It couldn't the shit talk that conservatives say all the time, could it? I always love how morons like you give numbers that only end 0 or 5. How do you know that 95% of blacks abuse government programs? Refer to 1) again. BTW A government job isn't socialism.

5) Allegory, I'm not buying it, unless you went to some black extremist site. And black don't deserve reparations and it's not going to happen. Sharpton and Jackson don't represent me nor all blacks and fuck you for implying that. And refer to 4) for you Democrat bit.

6) Keep whining about nonsense, bitch. Are you sure you're not black with all this whining?

7)Yes those unpopular groups created a stigma for white pride for DECADES. Instead blaming blacks for that why don't you blame white supremacists. I guess you can't blame yourself though, that will mean you admitting that you're wrong. Can't have that now, you're white and "racially superior" and therefore virtually infallible.

When were blacks allowed into the US Caucus? When were black females allowed in the Ms. America pageant? All of those programs you listed are products of segregation which WHITES started. Both the US Caucus and Ms. America were/are the WHITE versions!

I'll admit that both the black caucus and black Ms. America are outdated now, however I not buying your bullshit about those programs. Instead of whining like a little "white bitch" (your words, not mine), learn some history.

The rest of your post:
You're a typical stromfront-like liar. GTFOH with your "experiences" and so called "observations". If you had a problem with some shitty people who were black, take it up with them instead whining on the internet and claim that blacks all do and think the same way.

You didn't prove anything dummy, all you did is make generalization after generalization from your own OPINION and claim it as FACT. Get on my level, you fucking clown.

BTW you wouldn't happen to be a Christian, would you?

Last edited:

Have you ever tried walking down the street within a black area, white? You want to see hate.

Thats complete BS,I have walked down streets both in white and Black neighborhoods and never saw the hate you described. Matt you are stone paranoid scared of your shadow,damn man grow a couple.

I could show you places in Memphis and Chattanooga that you be better advised to keep out of, especially on foot and after dark.
There's no doubt that such places exist in L.A., Detroit, Atalanta, and NY to name a few.

I could show you places in Memphis and Chattanooga that you be better advised to keep out of, especially on foot and after dark.
There's no doubt that such places exist in L.A., Detroit, Atalanta, and NY to name a few.

I would expect that an asshole like you would be advised to keep out of any neighborhood anywhere that decent people live. You know this too, that's why you only spew your nonsense here online, loser.

Forum List

Back