Blacks Only: Indiana School District Bans White Grade School Kids from Field Trips to Colleges

Now, should I change, or should they?
You both should.

And this guy scared the hell out of whitey. Get past the fashion, and the dishonesty about endemic American racism.
malcolm%20and%20ella.JPG

Now, should I change, or should they?
You both should.

And this guy scared the hell out of whitey. Get past the fashion, and the dishonesty about endemic American racism.
malcolm%20and%20ella.JPG

Why should I change?

Is it wrong of me to not want to see their underwear?

Is it wrong of me to want them to do well, and live happily ever after?

You do agree that they look like fucking morons with their pants down past their asses right?

Hardly alone now are they? Stop seeing the underpants, I know, they're on display, and start seeing the fellow citizens of a race you know very little about.
image005-3.png

This is good stuff. Go ahead and file your suit.
If the rules were different and they were only taking white children . Every news station from Portland ME to San Deigo CA would be broadcasting non stop. the ACLU would be jumping up and down
So what? Whites did that for centuries. Why are you whining now that Black kids get to do something?

Make modern day whitey pay for the sins of the father, right?
Why not? The alternative is making modern day Blacks pay for the sins of your white fathers right?

Show them how to divide themselves by race as early as possible, you betcha.

Great idea.

They already are divided by race, this is a racist nation.
Great, make it worse.

At least you're not trying to pretend that you want things to improve, I'll give ya that.

Its only worse for those that like to pretend racism is not still occuring. The people practicing racism need to get straight. Not the people that have to work 10x harder because of it. You dont like Blacks self separating too bad. Change the racism.

Just who the hell do you liberals think are racist?

I always has to be conservatives to you but you should get off your duffs and go into minority neighborhoods. And, I don't see any of you rich libs inviting minorities to your big soirées or social affairs.

So what? Whites did that for centuries. Why are you whining now that Black kids get to do something?

Racism is wrong no matter who does it. The children at that school and their parents had nothing to do with the past. Knock off the bullshit games.

The school acted like the black children wouldn't get anything out of it if white children were allowed to go. It's this kind of shit that fuels the race war and pits people against each other. The left is so divisive anymore and seem to go out of their way to make sure people don't all get along. The message from liberals is that we should be separated and that they should make separate laws to apply to different groups. That is going in the wrong direction if you want unity, so clearly that isn't what the left is after.

Divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back