Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

sealybobo
And we are right to be afraid. And it's up to you guys to change our pre conceived notions. Currently, you make us afraid.

sealybobo when he sees a black man

giphy.gif

Don't blame black people because you are a faggot and you are proud of being faggot.

You wimp.

You see if something like this is coming at you

giphy.gif

Then yes I can understand fear 100%.

But a skin color ? That's on you. You fag

sealybobo
And we are right to be afraid. And it's up to you guys to change our pre conceived notions. Currently, you make us afraid.

giphy.gif

Don't blame black people because you are a faggot and you are proud of being faggot.

You wimp.

giphy.gif

SNL did a skit on this. The black guy was giving a white guy shit for being afraid of blacks at the money machine. Then the white left and it was the black guys turn to use the money machine and a bunch of blacks walked up. Suddenly he was afraid of the black men. Not racist because he was black. I guess there's a double standard. Or you blacks want to say, "not all blacks are dangerous" well sorry but too many are so we keep our guard up.

And remember, I'm not afraid of any black man. Maybe a NFL lineman or Shaq but that's it. The rest of you are not that tough. You can run. You can jump. But you just don't know how to fight. Box? Sure you know how to box but take those gloves off and do MMA and you are all pussies. There are some exceptions of course.

sealybobo

giphy.gif

You wimp.

giphy.gif

Negrophobia is characterized by a fear, hatred or extreme aversion to black people and black culture worldwide. Caused amongst other factors by racism, traumatic events and circumstances, symptoms of this phobia include but are not limited to the attribution of negative characteristics to black, the fear and strong dislike of black men and the objectification of black women.

You're the COWARD who admits to being afraid of skin color. You're pathetic.
No I'm afraid of more than one black when I'm in a mostly black area. Detroit is a very dangerous place and it's not white men doing the violent crimes. I'm smart.
Pussy

bobobrainless has admitted to being a spineless coward, and now he is trying to justify it. Pathetic.

What ghetto have you been in at night by yourself? ...
I work in an inner city district, moron. I'm there every day and many nights. Stop trying to justify your shameless cowardice.
I showed you that's nothing compared to Detroit. Too many whites for it to be that unsafe. You don't know what you are talking about.

sealybobo

You're a wimp.
If a white man here tried to tell you he wasn't afraid of black men would you believe him? So I guess I'm the only one being honest.

Do you believe most white men are afraid of black men? What about unkotare?

You should appreciate I'm the only one being honest.

bobobrainless has admitted to being a spineless coward, and now he is trying to justify it. Pathetic.
I never said I was a spineless coward. Did you sign up and go fight in Afganistan? Then you are a fucking coward.

Trump said Detroit murder rate 'is higher than El Salvador, Guatemala, or even Afghanistan'​

He didn't say your shit hole is more dangerous than Afganistan. He said Detroit. Was he lying?

It's true that Baltimore and Detroit have higher murder rates than Guatemala and Afghanistan. According to the New York Times, in 2017, the last year there was data to compare all of the locations, Baltimore had a rate of 55.8 homicides for every 100,000 residents, while Detroit reported 39.8.

Meanwhile, Guatemala reported a rate of 26.1 murders per 100,000, and Afghanistan saw 7.1.

Last year, Detroit reported 273 homicides in the city – up from 261 the year before, which was the city's lowest number in 50 years.

I don't want to be a statistic so if that makes me a coward, so be it.

sealybobo
If a white man here tried to tell you he wasn't afraid of black men would you believe him? So I guess I'm the only one being honest. Do you believe most white men are afraid of black men? What about unkotare?

I'm not talking about Unkotare - I'm talking about you.

I'm not scared of any man on the planet on the basis of his race. But with you, there is not an ounce of shame when you say your scared of blk dudes

You're such a wimp.

sealybobo
If a white man here tried to tell you he wasn't afraid of black men would you believe him? So I guess I'm the only one being honest. Do you believe most white men are afraid of black men? What about unkotare?

I'm not talking about Unkotare - I'm talking about you.

I'm not scared of any man on the planet on the basis of his race. But with you, there is not an ounce of shame when you say your scared of blk dudes

You're such a wimp.
If a white man here told you he wasn't afraid of black men would you believe him? I thought even the cops are afraid of black men and that's why they treat them differently?

Only an idiot wouldn't be afraid going into Detroit. Sure we go but we pray our cars don't break down or that we get lost and end up on Mack Avenue.

I used to go into Detroit where I should have been robbed. Went in for drugs. The only reason I wasn't jacked was I look like a cop. White dude sitting in a Fusion by himself at night. The brothers would walk by my car and say to each other, "that's a fucking cop". Meanwhile my black buddy was inside making a deal.

Forum List

Back