🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks, You must Leave the Democratic Party Because they Play You!

What party was George Wallace in? What party was Ralph Byrd in? Did you like what LBJ said about the Black vote? What party was he in?

Republicans opposed the 2019 Voting improvement act, they fillibustered the John Lewis Act, And the Texas Republican Party, the second largest state in America put the repeal of the voting rights act in their 2022 platform. George Wallace was never nominated for president. Robet Bryd was not either, and he apologized for being in the KKK then spent the rest of his career fighting for civil rights. Spare me the old tired disingenuous bs.

Stewart Steven tells us about the racial strategy used by the Republicans for the last 40-50 years. And he would know, because he was a top Republican political strategist.

" It Was All a Lie" Chapter 1, sentence 1,:

" I played the race card in my very first race."

Sorry, but we've done better with democrats.
What makes whites think they can disagree with things blacks say about what we faced and what has helped us?

Blacks who stay with the Democrat party are like a woman who stays with a man who beats her.
No that would be black right wingers.

No they didn't. Both northern Republicans and Democrats, and a handful of Southern Democrats pass the Civil Rights Act. Not one Southern Republican member of either the House or the Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act.

Once again, Republicans claim credit for the things Democrats did. That's because Republicans have been chipping away at the Civil Rights Act since the day Reagan came to power.

Not quite since all but ONE Southern Democrats voted NO in the Senate and only 8 of 83 voted YES

Wikipedia

Vote totals​

The House of Representatives:

The Senate:

• Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) – only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) – John Tower of Texas, the only Southern Republican at the time, voted against

Well... apartheid is an internal concept, internal to a state or country.

I'm suggesting something different. You could have your own country.

I don't know if you'd like that or not. You don't seem to like whitey very much, would keeping him "over there" work for you?

And, you get to run the place yourself. Pass whatever laws you want. You don't have to be limited by any of whitey's constraints.

You know, so, whether you view this as a form of "apartheid" kind of depends on whether you're a globalist. Some people envision a world without borders, personally I don't think that'll happen.
Apartheid is what Jim Crow was. And I live in America. America is not just for whites.

The Democrats made a huge, huge, huge error in relying on racial and sexual "identity" as a political strategy.

And it all officially went off the rails when they weaponized it -- changing from advocacy & reason to punishment & intimidation.

And all along, they assumed blacks and browns were pretty much the same, and easily pandered to and maintained. Nope.
Democrats haven't done that fool. That's what you don't seem to understand.

If blacks were smart, they would vote for Republicans.
So we are supposed to vote for a party with members who want to get rid of the voting rights act.`

Alan West is a member of the Texas Republican party. The Texas Republican party platform calls for the repeal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Yet when someone black here says that Republicans want to take us back to Jim Crow, the right wingers start talking crazy.

View attachment 660007

The Republican party of today continues the fine legacy of lying to blacks that started in 1877.
You must be the house slave for the democrat party.

Westvall,

Tell me the name of the black republican president.

Oh, you can't.

Tell me the name of the black republican vice president.

Oh, you can't

We've done better as democrats.

You just want more of the same old shit, but a bit darker ... How pathetic ... :auiqs.jpg:

So we are supposed to vote for a party with members who want to get rid of the voting rights act.`
Our Founding Fathers realized America would be a better country if only the smart people were allowed to vote.

Our Founding Fathers realized America would be a better country if only the smart people were allowed to vote.
Wrong. They only thought men who owned property could vote. And having said that, you are an example of why blacks need to stay away from the republican party.

But you never call them on their lies, nor do you demand better. You're the voters, and you let them herd you like cattle.
I call the out and I vote third party for many elections, Miss Know It All, unlike you that worships, your racist, misogynistic, lying, scandal riddled leader, you have no room to talk. Now runaway like you always do when you get called out on your hypocrisy.

Good grief, a leader like Trudeau treats you like he owns you and you need to follow his every command, calling us out? That is a big laugh!

Forum List

Back