🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks, You must Leave the Democratic Party Because they Play You!

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Voting rights, civil rights, equal opportunity.
huh? the dems only recently started carrying about that…for the majority of the country history the dems were the party of jim crow, slavery and oppression…so excuse that many of us are very skeptical what the party of rhe klans true intent is

I hear ya.

Democrats lie to you too, though.

They're not any better, as near as I can tell.

Tell you what - why don't we BOTH get together and kick these weasels out of the tent, and then we'll take Texas and you can have California and everyone will be happy. Deal? :p

You're in no position to be making "deals" with anyone. Especially deals which will disenfranchise half the voters in Texas.

Republicans passed Civil Rights legislation, not Democrats.

No they didn't. Both northern Republicans and Democrats, and a handful of Southern Democrats pass the Civil Rights Act. Not one Southern Republican member of either the House or the Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act.

Once again, Republicans claim credit for the things Democrats did. That's because Republicans have been chipping away at the Civil Rights Act since the day Reagan came to power.

huh? the dems only recently started carrying about that…for the majority of the country history the dems were the party of jim crow, slavery and oppression…so excuse that many of us are very skeptical what the party of rhe klans true intent is
Spare me the right wing garbage. Republicans were complicit in all those things.

No they didn't. Both northern Republicans and Democrats, and a handful of Southern Democrats pass the Civil Rights Act. Not one Southern Republican member of either the House or the Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act.

Once again, Republicans claim credit for the things Democrats did. That's because Republicans have been chipping away at the Civil Rights Act since the day Reagan came to power.
name some southern republicans that were around then to vote?

Prove it. I'll wait.

Prove it. I'll wait.

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3][34]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[34]

Well, either you are very dishonest there or very very ignorant. Must be a red state education.
yes…where people are actually taught history. Every single civil rights bull has been passed by republicans…in fact only one has even been signed by a dem president

Alan West is a member of the Texas Republican party. The Texas Republican party platform calls for the repeal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Yet when someone black here says that Republicans want to take us back to Jim Crow, the right wingers start talking crazy.

View attachment 660007

The Republican party of today continues the fine legacy of lying to blacks that started in 1877.
I agree with West in that blacks are being played by the Democratic Party however, the Republicans are worse. You are in between a rock and a hard place. That is why we need these two sides to break up and look out for Americans and not big corporations.

Republicans passed Civil Rights legislation, not Democrats.
Wrong. The vote totals show that more democrats voted for Civil Rights than Republicans.
At least since the 70s. I am the first to admit that the Democrat history before then is very embarrassing.
We all know the history. But what these republicans don't understand that we know their history and it's not any better. So while they tell me how I was never a slave and how we don't deserve reparations based on slavery, I'm suppose to support all things Republican because Democrats supported slavery.

I agree with West in that blacks are being played by the Democratic Party however, the Republicans are worse. You are in between a rock and a hard place. That is why we need these two sides to break up and look out for Americans and not big corporations.
West is being played by Republicans. We vote democrat because of policies...

yes…where people are actually taught history. Every single civil rights bull has been passed by republicans…in fact only one has even been signed by a dem president

By party and region[edit]​

The House of Representatives:[3][34]

Note that four Representatives voted Present while 13 did not vote.

The Senate:[34]

Note that in the House....9% of Southern Democrats voted FOR the Civil Rights Act while 0% of Southern Republicans did.

Note that in the House...95% of Northern Democrats voted FOR the Civil Rights Act while 85% of Northern Republicans did.

Note that in the Senate...5% of Southern Democrats voted FOR the Civil Rights Act while 0% of Southern Republicans did.

Note that in the Senate...98% of Northern Democrats voted FOR the Civil Rights Act while 85% of Northern Republicans did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back