🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#BLEXIT...#WALKAWAY...LOL!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I said months ago before the pandemic, that blacks would not be denied our chance to vote and that our vote will be against trump. Biden won Wisconsin because of the black vote in Milwaukee. It seems that as it currently stands, blacks #walkedaway...From trump. There was indeed a #blexit...From trump.

Don’t worry, mail-in ballots and Black voters might just save us from Trump

Despite President Trump trying to hint at a premature victory on election night, pay him no mind. Biden has been able to flip some previously red states blue, and it looks like Black voters might give him a winning advantage.

The saving-grace is within the mail-in ballots and high turnout in Black cities in battleground states. Unlike Trump, who spoke negatively about early voting, the Democratic party encouraged it. Analysts have been observing the Democratic advantage mail-in voting has given them so far, especially with increased voter turnout in major cities.

Biden supporters have preferred mail-in and early voting more than Trump backers. Right now, cities with large Black populations such as Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Detroit have yet to be fully counted for as they represent large populations in states that could secure Biden a victory.

thegrio.com/2020/11/04/2020-election-mail-ballots-black-voters/

• Love
Reactions: xyz
Haven’t seen any statistics on how President Trump did with the black vote. But he certainly expanded on the Latino vote. Which totally destroys the Fake News narrative that President Trump is racist.

I’m sure you’ll be happy staying on the Dem Plantation. It suits you well.

Haven’t seen any statistics on how President Trump did with the black vote. But he certainly expanded on the Latino vote. Which totally destroys the Fake News narrative that President Trump is racist.

No it didn't. There is no Democrat plantation.

trump is a racist.

trump is a racist.
Tell us, how did President Trump oppress you, racially?
:itsok:

trump is a racist.
Bigot and racist asshole him and his base. I have been called all kind of names by you and your likes. Now you pretend to not be racist?

trump is a racist.
Bigot and racist asshole him and his base. I have been called all kind of names by you and your likes. Now you pretend to not be racist?
I’m not racist. I judge people based on their actions.

trump is a racist.
Seeing as he gutted the civil rights division ,I have fewer protections under the law. Add in the 150 right wing judges he placed on federal courts, you might be wise to ask yourself where hasn't trump done it. Now don't ask stupid questions racist. We know that you guys do things differently than you did during jim crow.

I said months ago before the pandemic, that blacks would not be denied our chance to vote and that our vote will be against trump. Biden won Wisconsin because of the black vote in Milwaukee. It seems that as it currently stands, blacks #walkedaway...From trump. There was indeed a #blexit...From trump.

Despite President Trump trying to hint at a premature victory on election night, pay him no mind. Biden has been able to flip some previously red states blue, and it looks like Black voters might give him a winning advantage.

The saving-grace is within the mail-in ballots and high turnout in Black cities in battleground states. Unlike Trump, who spoke negatively about early voting, the Democratic party encouraged it. Analysts have been observing the Democratic advantage mail-in voting has given them so far, especially with increased voter turnout in major cities.

Biden supporters have preferred mail-in and early voting more than Trump backers. Right now, cities with large Black populations such as Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Detroit have yet to be fully counted for as they represent large populations in states that could secure Biden a victory.

You may have voted in your demise.

trump is a racist.
These racists always try this shit. Then if you don't answer they want to claim racism doesn't exist.

You may have voted in your demise.
No, a second term of trump would have done that.

Chickenhawk,

Aversive racism simply put, is when you say you are not racist but are opposed anything that progresses black interests or interest of people of color. trump tells you that he's the least racist you know but he ended racial sensitivity training calling it unamerican. That's an example of aversive racism. This ain't 1960 and racism ain't done like it was then. If that's what you're looking for, you'll find the whites only signs on the billboards at the centaur races.

trump is a racist.
You're a racist.

trump is a racist.
Seeing as he gutted the civil rights division ,I have fewer protections under the law. Add in the 150 right wing judges he placed on federal courts, you might be wise to ask yourself where hasn't trump done it. Now don't ask stupid questions racist. We know that you guys do things differently than you did during jim crow.
What civil rights were taken away?

Jim Crow? Who needs Jim Crow when you got Dems running the inner cities? When they allow violent thugs to rule the streets, when they allow blacks to be victimized by those thugs. When they run your schools as shitty as possible so black kids remain on the bottom of the learning curve. When they discourage businesses from investing near inner cities and no new jobs ever created.

Keep voting blue, I’m sure some century things will change for blacks.

Chickenhawk,

Aversive racism simply put, is when you say you are not racist but are opposed anything that progresses black interests or interest of people of color. trump tells you that he's the least racist you know but he ended racial sensitivity training calling it unamerican. That's an example of aversive racism. This ain't 1960 and racism ain't done like it was then. If that's what you're looking for, you'll find the whites only signs on the billboards at the centaur races.
I’m opposed to handouts and welfare, which are historically proven to keep black people on the bottom of the economic food chain.

I’d prefer the thugs be taken off the streets and thrown in prison for a long time, to make the inner city streets safer. To let kids get a real education not run by Marxists which dumb them down, so they actually learn skills to be useful in society. So they don’t turn to crime and instead get jobs, and pay taxes, just like the rest of us.

^^ But that’s “racist”..... :cuckoo:

The fucking board racist is back.

Nothing like someone who is obsessed with the color of his own skin and who needs a magnifying glass to find his dick.

trump is a racist.
Bullcrap...not all cons are racists but most racists are cons

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

trump is a racist.
But are you Russist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

trump is a racist.

The most racist people I know are all Dems. They act all virtuous and empathetic to “people of color”, yet wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere near the shitty parts of town.

trump is a racist.

The most racist people I know are all Dems. They act all virtuous and empathetic to “people of color”, yet wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere near the shitty parts of town.
And here is where so many right wingers show their racism. Whites live in bad neighborhood and you assume that the shitty parts of town is only where people of color live. But quite frankly it doesn't matter if a white liberal doesn't visit black communities, the policies they have supported visited them, while conservatives choose to work against us.

I live in a trump state. Don't try telling me how trump supporters aren't racists.

trump is a racist.

And here is where so many right wingers show their racism. Whites live in bad neighborhood and you assume that the shitty parts of town is only where people of color live. But quite frankly it doesn't matter if a white liberal doesn't visit black communities, the policies they have supported visited them, while conservatives choose to work against us.

I live in a trump state. Don't try telling me how trump supporters aren't racists.
You know, if people don’t like you, it might be because you’re a racist asshole and an idiot.

Forum List

Back