BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Of course they don't, especially racist whites like...........nevermind.
You were gonna say?

Aren't you the bigoted cocksucking piece of shit blaming the entire living white race for the actions of SOME now-dead white people many year ago against other non-white now-dead people?

Your cries of racism fall short, you mirrorless fucking bigot.

You were gonna say?

Aren't you the bigoted cocksucking piece of shit blaming the entire living white race for the actions of SOME now-dead white people many year ago against other non-white now-dead people?

Your cries of racism fall short, you mirrorless fucking bigot.
Stupid I don't blame white folks living today for the atrocities that dead white folks committed. I blame the Government for allowing racism and discrimination to continue to thrive today, I blame the Gov't for allowing policies to stay in place that were based out of racist thinking. If your dumb ass can't understand the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

Stupid I don't blame white folks living today for the atrocities that dead white folks committed. I blame the Government for allowing racism and discrimination to continue to thrive today, I blame the Gov't for allowing policies to stay in place that were based out of racist thinking. If your dumb ass can't understand the difference, I don't know what to tell you.
Then why do you keep supporting/voting for the same people who perpetuate that shit?

Your enemy is GOVERNMENT!

It's my enemy too.

Now it doesn't matter what country, because you just stuck your foot in your mouth.
I spoke the truth. Nothing can change the past. You should be on your knees every night thanking God that you were born here, like others who came here with nothing and suffered, worked hard, and paved the way for their children to have a better life. Ungrateful spoiled child. Be a man and stop your incessant whining.

Lisa558 said:
Yeah, the Jewish folks who suffered directly - but survived. I certainly aren’t clamoring for reparations because my great-grandmother was murdered! Even her own daughter, my grandmother, didn’t get anything. Yet here you are, many generations removed, thinking you’re entitled to something.

OK…
enough of all the cheer around this place. I’m stepping back into my party - all Republican Jews by the way!

I seriously doubt if this waste of humanity is Jewish. Because she doesn't seem to know some things about Jews.

1638151493285.png

Adam Kredo • February 6, 2019

The State Department announced on Wednesday that additional reparation payments would be made to victims of the Holocaust as part of its claims program covering in part Jewish people who were deported by France during World War II.

"Within the next few days, all individuals whose claims were previously approved will receive a letter from the Department notifying them that they will receive an additional payment of 97 percent of their prior approved claim amount," the State Department said. "This amount is based on the funds remaining for approved claims."

"While no payment can provide complete justice for all who were impacted by deportation from France, we hope those affected by one of history's darkest eras will receive some additional relief from these further payments," the U.S. government said. "The Department’s Office of the Legal Adviser, through its International Claims and Investment Disputes Office, has administered the Holocaust Deportation Claims Program since its inception."

1638151787022.png

By Mo Barnes | Oct 7, 2015
There can be no doubt that the Jews of Europe suffered great hardship and genocide under the regime of Adolf Hitler and his allies during World War II. Nazi concentration camp survivors were able to settle throughout the world and eventually founded the nation of Israel. But the Holocaust survivors in this country are still suffering with an estimated 150,000 age 65+ living below the poverty line.

In response, the Obama administration last week approved $12 million in aid over the next five years to assist these survivors. This was part of an initiative backed by Vice President Joe Biden in 2013. Last year, the White House named Aviva Sufian as a special envoy for U.S. Holocaust survivor services.

Many European countries have paid victims of the Holocaust; at the top of the list is Germany, which paid over $90 billion in reparations. In 2012, Germany gave an estimated 80,000 survivors in other countries a one-time payment of $3,250.

Jews have been getting reparations since the end of WW2.

I spoke the truth. Nothing can change the past. You should be on your knees every night thanking God that you were born here, like others who came here with nothing and suffered, worked hard, and paved the way for their children to have a better life. Ungrateful spoiled child. Be a man and stop your incessant whining.
Whites came here and got help from the government.

Shut the fuck up.

Racist whites are always trying to suppress the truth.

But you and your fellow racists are still squatting here. Having trouble finding an international airport and heading back to Homey Land? Have you tried a Go Fund Me' page?

You are shifting the argument and making it racial. What else is new.
I haven't shifted anything.

BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

THIS this thread was about race beginning with the OP. You have no rebuttal so now you want to whine.

You're a fucking bigot for claiming that all white people descended from those who "stole" it.

I know you don't see your own filthy bigotry. It's one of many flaws you have and fail to acknowledge.
Wrong.

When those like you say all whites built this country, and how we should be grateful that we were bought here, you will be told how whites stole the land. It is truth that you can't face.

But you and your fellow racists are still squatting here. Having trouble finding an international airport and heading back to Homey Land? Have you tried a Go Fund Me' page?
You are the racist. We aren't squatting. We didn't steal the land. Furthermore you guys whine daily about a government made for your benefit. So if youdon't find the government to your liking, why don't you leave.

Wrong.

When those like you say all whites built this country, and how we should be grateful that we were bought here, you will be told how whites stole the land. It is truth that you can't face.
I didn't say all whites built it. I did't say you should be grateful for anything. God knows you never would anyway. I am quite certain your bigoted hate-fill ass will tell me how I am guilty of the crimes of others SOLELY because I am white. You're exactly the thing you appear to despise most. Live with it.

If you want to only think of the most negative thing you can think of, be perpetually offended all the time.... be my guest.
I prefer not to sit around and mope about the horrors of what humanity did to each other hundreds and thousands of years ago.
Pass the gravy.
You would if whites are the heroes.

I didn't say all whites built it. I did't say you should be grateful for anything. God knows you never would anyway. I am quite certain your bigoted hate-fill ass will tell me how I am guilty of the crimes of others SOLELY because I am white. You're exactly the thing you appear to despise most. Live with it.
You guys say that shit all the time. And that not all whites bullshit can go somewhere. Same goes for the blaming me for the crimes of others bullshit. You don't want to do what is necessary to right the wrongs so you are complicit in the maintence of gains made due to crimes committed.

Last edited:
You descend from those who stole the land. BLM does not.
BLM is ActBlue a White Dem fundraising org ran by a terrorist...Rosenburg or something like that. Do you know how stupid you people sound? ActBlue created BLM and hired clowns like Gay Deray to front protests in Ferguson. That is where is started. You are on stolen captain Hotep.

Forum List

Back