BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Then where is the justification for celebrating Thanksgiving then? Displacement, murder, and rape of native Americans? You tell me?
If you want to only think of the most negative thing you can think of, be perpetually offended all the time.... be my guest.
I prefer not to sit around and mope about the horrors of what humanity did to each other hundreds and thousands of years ago.
Pass the gravy.

Which laws prevent Americans of any race from voting? 400 years ago is irrelevant today. Schools are funded by tax dollars. I have seen low income housing. Why do some people trash their homes? I have lived in low income neighborhoods but I took care of my home. The same goes for anyone, regardless of race. I’ve seen trashy white mobile home parks. Why don’t people take care of their living areas?
More than 425 bills with provisions that restrict voting access have been introduced in 49 states in the 2021 legislative sessions.

New Restrictive Laws​

EFFECT ON VOTINGBILL NUMBERS
Shorten window to apply for a mail ballotAL H.B. 538, AR S.B. 643, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, NY S.B. 264, OK H.B. 2663
Shorten deadline to deliver mail ballotAR S.B. 643, IA S.F. 413
Make it harder to remain on absentee voting listsAZ S.B. 1485, FL S.B. 90
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballot applications to voters who do not specifically request themGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KS H.B. 2332, TX S.B. 1
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballots to voters who do not specifically request themFL S.B. 90
Restrict assistance in returning a voter’s mail ballotAR H.B. 1715, FL S.B. 90, IA S.F. 413, IA S.F. 568, KS H.B. 2183, KY H.B. 574, MT H.B. 530, TX S.B. 1
Limit the number, location, or availability of mail ballot drop boxesFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, IN S.B. 398
Impose stricter signature requirements for mail ballotsAZ S.B. 1003, ID H.B. 290, KS H.B. 2183, TX S.B. 1
Impose harsher voter ID requirementsAR H.B. 1112, AR H.B. 1244, FL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, MT S.B. 169, NH H.B. 523, TX S.B. 1, WY H.B. 75
Expand voter purges or risk faulty voter purgesAZ S.B. 1819, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, LA H.B. 167, NH S.B. 31, TX S.B. 1111, UT H.B. 12
Increase barriers for voters with disabilitiesAL H.B. 285, IA S.F. 568, TX H.B. 3920, TX S.B. 1
Ban snacks and water to voters waiting in lineFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202
Eliminate Election Day registrationMT H.B. 176
Reduce polling place availability (locations or hours)IA S.F. 413, MT S.B. 196, TX S.B. 1
Increase number of voters per precinctNV S.B. 84
Limit early voting days or hoursGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, TX S.B. 1
How do any of these laws help voters?

Last edited:
If you want to only think of the most negative thing you can think of, be perpetually offended all the time.... be my guest.
I prefer not to sit around and mope about the horrors of what humanity did to each other hundreds and thousands of years ago.
Pass the gravy.
Nothing has changed, other than folks are getting arrested and going to jail for murdering them, just like the guys in the Arbery case. That's not negative thinking. It's the acknowledgement of an ongoing struggle of the human hate that has not changed. I choose to deal with it, instead of letting it continue and fester. That's actually a positive step, not a negative one. Should we ignore 400 voter suppression laws by Republicans to take away their free right to have their vote count, or should minorities just feel offended and move on? Hell no!

Excuuuuuse me…..I was preparing for a Pre- Hanukkah party, and I’m still in the midst of it. I‘m not at your beck and call.
And you will never counter my arguments that I challenged you with.

Nothing has changed, other than folks are getting arrested and going to jail for murdering them, just like the guys in the Arbery case. That's not negative thinking. It's the acknowledgement of an ongoing struggle of the human hate that has not changed. I choose to deal with it, instead of letting it continue and fester. That's actually a positive step, not a negative one. Should we ignore 400 voter suppression laws by Republicans to take away their free right to have their vote count, or should minorities just feel offended and move on? Hell no!
Oh STFU with nothing has changed.
60 years ago a black person couldn't attend higher education with whites. Is that still true?
56 years ago black people could only marry black people. Is that still true?
60 years ago if a black man had sex with a white women, if he lived, he would be arrested and put in jail. Still true?
I could go on for pages.
Nothing has changed. 🤡

Voter supression? Whatever... you wouldn't be satisfied until your vote counted for 10. Legally.

My argument went right over your head. Are you not fully capable of understanding my argument? Obviously not, or you are willfully trying to dodge it in order to have to deal with it. Your response has absolutely nothing to do with my argument. BLM didn't start slavery, and you are running from the argument.
mine went right over your head. you are the one incapable of understanding that blacks are destroying all our holidays. and are trying to get other minorities like the native american's to help. . it is about destroying the whites and becoming the ultimate race just like the nazi tried to do.

What a foolish statement from Russell Means. No other Land throughout the Globe has never been “stolen”?
Russell Means was right. Stop making excuses. Name a non white country that colonized Europe.

The more you post we see your genocidal racist commie hateful ways.
Only according to whites who are racists. I get along quite well with whites who aren't.

Your non-argument documented in nothing, does not trump mine. Try again.

"Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! 400 years! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1638140039867.png

mine went right over your head. you are the one incapable of understanding that blacks are destroying all our holidays. and are trying to get other minorities like the native american's to help. . it is about destroying the whites and becoming the ultimate race just like the nazi tried to do.
Blacks aren't destroying shit, we are not getting Native Americans to do shit, and nobody is trying the crap you claim. Native Americans are quite capable of calling bullshit on the delusion of grandeur whites like you live in.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Land changes hands, many times by force; including, among Native Americans themselves. What is pitiful is trying to establish an allusion as fact that the white settlers of this Nation were the only ones throughout World History to do this.
Bullshit. Nobody went over to Europe and did what was done here.

ask them there ones putting nasty shit out on their blm page. trying to destroy thanksgiving. you are the one who does not get it.
Whites destroyed thanksgiving by what they have done.

More than 425 bills with provisions that restrict voting access have been introduced in 49 states in the 2021 legislative sessions.

New Restrictive Laws​

EFFECT ON VOTINGBILL NUMBERS
Shorten window to apply for a mail ballotAL H.B. 538, AR S.B. 643, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, NY S.B. 264, OK H.B. 2663
Shorten deadline to deliver mail ballotAR S.B. 643, IA S.F. 413
Make it harder to remain on absentee voting listsAZ S.B. 1485, FL S.B. 90
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballot applications to voters who do not specifically request themGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KS H.B. 2332, TX S.B. 1
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballots to voters who do not specifically request themFL S.B. 90
Restrict assistance in returning a voter’s mail ballotAR H.B. 1715, FL S.B. 90, IA S.F. 413, IA S.F. 568, KS H.B. 2183, KY H.B. 574, MT H.B. 530, TX S.B. 1
Limit the number, location, or availability of mail ballot drop boxesFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, IN S.B. 398
Impose stricter signature requirements for mail ballotsAZ S.B. 1003, ID H.B. 290, KS H.B. 2183, TX S.B. 1
Impose harsher voter ID requirementsAR H.B. 1112, AR H.B. 1244, FL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, MT S.B. 169, NH H.B. 523, TX S.B. 1, WY H.B. 75
Expand voter purges or risk faulty voter purgesAZ S.B. 1819, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, LA H.B. 167, NH S.B. 31, TX S.B. 1111, UT H.B. 12
Increase barriers for voters with disabilitiesAL H.B. 285, IA S.F. 568, TX H.B. 3920, TX S.B. 1
Ban snacks and water to voters waiting in lineFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202
Eliminate Election Day registrationMT H.B. 176
Reduce polling place availability (locations or hours)IA S.F. 413, MT S.B. 196, TX S.B. 1
Increase number of voters per precinctNV S.B. 84
Limit early voting days or hoursGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, TX S.B. 1
How do any of these laws help voters?
Not voting suppression but rather voter responsibility. We know you can’t tolerate that

Not voting suppression but rather voter responsibility. We know you can’t tolerate that
Your argument makes no sense to anyone except you. And by the way, voter responsibility has nothing to do with 400 voter suppression laws. The two are not synonymous in any way. You are drawing at straws trying to create an intelligent argument. Lol! You failed miserably. Try again.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back