BLM demands monthly "stimulus" payments.

The markets have got daily stimulus so why shouldn't others expect the same?

So what about everyone else?
You're a fucken diot.

Advocate for them if you wish. I will not argue.

So you're for terrorist who didnt have a job to begin receiving money ...
Typical phucknob....

No idea what you are rambling about. Sadly you do not either.

You dont think BLM are domestic terrorist?

I think as usual your slip is showing.

As usual you never have anything to ad to the conversation phucknob.
Explain why you believe the BLM deserves money and Americans dont.
Take it easy here we go again. I think it was sarcasm

It wasn't sarcasm. Many here have no problem with exposing their racism.

Define Racism. These days, the definition of Racism is all over the place.

Its constantly on display here.

The markets have got daily stimulus

Link?

Sheesh, no one can be as clueless as this.

What stimulus did the market get today?
What stimulus did the market get on December 2nd?
I am sorry but the fed has made it clear. They domt need to tell you right away of every purchase. You will just have to wait on the endless corporate bailouts info like everyone else

I am sorry but the fed has made it clear.

They made it clear that markets have got daily stimulus?

Link?
Are you an idiot? Never mind. You wouldnt know the answer to that

I'm supposed to accept that claim with zero backup?
Why would I do that?

Link?

I am sorry but the fed has made it clear. They domt need to tell you right away of every purchase. You will just have to wait on the endless corporate bailouts info like everyone else

Link?

Why would I do that?
Uron iggy

These Negroes are hell bent to get something for nothing.

Of course these pukey White Guilt Libtrads have been telling the Negores they are victims for decades.

This visionary bill divests our taxpayer dollars from brutal and discriminatory policing and invests in a new vision of public safety—a vision that answers the call to defund the police and allows all communities to finally BREATHE free.

We are rising up against all the ways that the criminal-legal system has harmed and failed to protect Black communities. The current moment requires a solution that fundamentally shifts how we envision community-care and invest in our society. History is clear that we cannot achieve genuine safety and liberation until we abandon police, prisons, and all punishment paradigms.

Of course these pukey White Guilt Libtrads have been telling the Negores they are victims for decades.

This visionary bill divests our taxpayer dollars from brutal and discriminatory policing and invests in a new vision of public safety—a vision that answers the call to defund the police and allows all communities to finally BREATHE free.

We are rising up against all the ways that the criminal-legal system has harmed and failed to protect Black communities. The current moment requires a solution that fundamentally shifts how we envision community-care and invest in our society. History is clear that we cannot achieve genuine safety and liberation until we abandon police, prisons, and all punishment paradigms.

What could possibly go wrong?

So what about everyone else?
You're a fucken diot.

Advocate for them if you wish. I will not argue.

So you're for terrorist who didnt have a job to begin receiving money ...
Typical phucknob....

No idea what you are rambling about. Sadly you do not either.

You dont think BLM are domestic terrorist?

I think as usual your slip is showing.

As usual you never have anything to ad to the conversation phucknob.
Explain why you believe the BLM deserves money and Americans dont.
Take it easy here we go again. I think it was sarcasm

It wasn't sarcasm. Many here have no problem with exposing their racism.
I am not racist but i am sorry. BLM like all groups. Tea party. Evironmental. Repubs. Dems. Etc.
Are all over the edge when it comes to bias.

They represent specific groups. Most all groups do that. The two main parties do that. Do you have an example of any group that represents everyone?
All lives matter

There is no such group and that was an attempt to deflect from the issues.

Of course there is it's called the republican party

Flash although we will not agree on almost any thing, I am against stimulus checks for anybody. I rather see unemployment checks enhaced for people who lost their jobs because of the pandemic. When the pandemic is over, people who lost jobs and can't get them back because of more automation and AI, etc. I liked to see a federal program the retrains people for new jobs such as maintaining the new automation equipment and running new machines in new automated or enhanced factories. I believe in a simple construct and honest days work for an honest days pay.

Well, when the refrigerator came out, it put the ice man out of a job. When we got automobiles, it put most horse shoe smiths out of a job. When computers came out, it replaced all those telephone operators we once had. When the backhoe came out, it replaced ditch diggers. So what kind of life would we have today had your law always been there?
A better life in the long run and the reason is simple in the world today we don't find most corporations willing to train people in a new occupation, they expect them to already have had been trained. In the timeframe you talk about many new factories like automobiles had training programs and hired acceptable people those corporations thought would succeed and trained them. In my own case there was no degree in computer science but I passed a programmers aptitude test and I along with one other person was hired by IBM in 1965 from the group that was screened and then given the test. As technology advances I'm afraid many jobs will become superfluous and unemployment will rise unless there is retraining programs taught in corporations, schools, or federal programs. I'm 80 and retired but I wonder if in a 100 years there will be enough jobs for everybody living on this planet and how the world will address the problem.

Link?

Link?

Why would I do that?
Uron iggy

I bet China Joe and the Ho will give it to the terrorist assholes.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.
They want beer every day?

the price for an ounce of just MEDIUM quality Marijuna in
Brooklyn is $ 265. 59 ------have a heart folks ----what is
600 per MONTH going to do? (high quality Alcapulco
gold-----well----what to do? accept crap?)

Most of the nation wants the stimulus. White racist trash tries making this about BLM.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You didn't read the article I posted, did you? It is the BLM terrorist Negros that are demanding monthly stimulus payments.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.

Brooklyn is $ 265. 59 ------have a hear folks ----what is
$265 an ounce?

A better life in the long run and the reason is simple in the world today we don't find most corporations willing to train people in a new occupation, they expect them to already have had been trained. In the timeframe you talk about many new factories like automobiles had training programs and hired acceptable people those corporations thought would succeed and trained them. In my own case there was no degree in computer science but I passed a programmers aptitude test and I along with one other person was hired by IBM in 1965 from the group that was screened and then given the test. As technology advances I'm afraid many jobs will become superfluous and unemployment will rise unless there is retraining programs taught in corporations, schools, or federal programs. I'm 80 and retired but I wonder if in a 100 years there will be enough jobs for everybody living on this planet and how the world will address the problem.

I agree, that is a concern, but time moves on. You and I will be off this planet by then.

Companies training people went out with the dial phone. A company loses a lot of money training people who don't stick around but for a year or two. In today's world, you must get the training to get a decent job and decent pay. Would we be better going horse and buggy, with no computers, no refrigerators, no coal men because we have gas heat? I don't think so. Were times better in different ways many years ago? Yes they were.

Excuse me folks-----I am an old clueless lady. Just how to the "markets" get
stimulus money ? I assume by "market" you do not mean the Italian
green grocer down the block

Look at how well it's working in Chicago and New York.

Most of the nation wants the stimulus. White racist trash tries making this about BLM.

You didn't read the article I posted, did you? It is the BLM terrorist Negros that are demanding monthly stimulus payments.

$265 an ounce?

according to Mr. Cyber. AND an ounce makes ONLY 27 smokes. (if you sprinkle
the paper sparingly) ,,,,,,and I thought tobacco cigs are too expensive. Keep in mind,
MARIJUANA also creates a hunger to twinkies -----I think Hostess people have discontinued TWINKIES

Flash although we will not agree on almost any thing, I am against stimulus checks for anybody. I rather see unemployment checks enhaced for people who lost their jobs because of the pandemic. When the pandemic is over, people who lost jobs and can't get them back because of more automation and AI, etc. I liked to see a federal program the retrains people for new jobs such as maintaining the new automation equipment and running new machines in new automated or enhanced factories. I believe in a simple construct and honest days work for an honest days pay.

Well, when the refrigerator came out, it put the ice man out of a job. When we got automobiles, it put most horse shoe smiths out of a job. When computers came out, it replaced all those telephone operators we once had. When the backhoe came out, it replaced ditch diggers. So what kind of life would we have today had your law always been there?
they expect them to already have had been trained
You can thank Reagan and Wall Street for that and using it as an excuse for Business Visas.

$265 an ounce?

according to Mr. Cyber. AND an ounce makes ONLY 27 smokes. (if you sprinkle
the paper sparingly) ,,,,,,and I thought tobacco cigs are too expensive. Keep in mind,
MARIJUANA also creates a hunger to twinkies -----I think Hostess people have discontinued TWINKIES
No, I am a twinkie fiend, I just had some yesterday. I love my hostess Twinkies

Forum List

Back