Block the Rio Grande

Average depth is 6 to 20 foot at the low side and as deep as 60 foot in the deep areas.
There are places that are shallower as we've seen with all the illegals wading across our supposedly sealed border.
I have waded across it.

Over them. Cut them.
They can't be climbed over. They spin in all directions. That's the point of having them. They aren't inflatable either.

I don't like them. I much prefer machine gun fire or cluster bombs. If it works, good. I understand that a few bodies have been found. Whether due to the floaters or not, I have no idea.

Why not? Things are cheaper in Mexico. The border states do a lot of business with Mexico and many people have families on both side.
I didn’t ask why you went to Mexico. I asked why you crossed a dirty river instead of driving over, like normal people.

How is protecting your state's borders "hypocrisy", little Ms Open Borders?

Don't you have locking doors and windows on your apartment? Would you like it if I just walked into your apartment and helped myself to anything I wanted? Do you have any cool things I might like? I like to have lots of things.

Remember, "From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs."
It's easy to solve the problems of illegals. Expand E Verify and fine the employers. 90% of illegals will self-deport within six months. It's worked beautifully in other countries.

Forum List

Back