Blowback..The Real Cost Of Bush's Wars.

It is not in my nature to hide from the truth or fall for Rupert Murdoch's lies.

You can babble all the nonsense you want but the blowback will not go away. It is real. It is the truth you cannot ignore. The truth is that "Homeland Security" is taking billions out of our wallets no matter how you explain it. The truth is that you and those like you are insufferable fools.

How does it feel to be "A good German"?

Oh, no. With Obama in office, I am a very, very bad American from his POV.

It is unfortunate that the horror you make fun of does not visit you personally. Your lightweight sense of justice is disgusting.

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

Do try to use only words that you understand. The anger generated from the dying of hundreds of thousands of peoples of a region at our country's hand deserves a better argument than you have offered. If you cannot do better perhaps you should refrain from participating.

Are Americans really this devoid of a sense of right and wrong?

Wow...you are stupid....Bush one went to war because sadaam invaded Kuwait, and there was a coalition force that drove him out...

Bush 2 had vague warnings that muslims wanted to attack the United States, while clinton dealt with attack, after attack as a law enforcement issue....

Obama pulled out our troops after refusing a request by the military on the ground for 80,000 men to keep a lid on the country...he also gave the terrorists the date we were pulling out our troops.....and even with warnings of the growing threat by the new isis...he still pulled out our troops.

You leftards are dangerous when you have power.....

and obama is an atheist not a muslim....although since his father was a muslim that makes him a muslim....

Obama pulled out the bulk of our forces from Iraq when he did for one single reason...SOFA. Without guaranteed US troop immunity from Iraq law, no US President would have approved the Status of Forces Agreement the Iraqi Guv'ment wanted to impose on US forces. Those troop level requests had absolutely no bearing on the SOFA issue and the subsequent drawdown! It was all about shielding US troops from Sharia; Islamic Law.

Bush was the idiot who put that Shite Idiot in power in Sunni majority Iraq. That was a guarantee of eventual civil war! And the rest is history.

Last edited:
Using the Bush Doctrine to justify invading Iraq justifies Russia & China to invade any country they choose as they freely do today. They can also torture & kill at will. Bush provoked non-nuclear countries to develop & test nuclear weapons on his watch.

Yea, I'm sure Bush did that. :lmao:

If anyone did that, it's Obama. Countries know we don't have their backs anymore.

You are a total idiot!

Is this the part where I take out my magic decoder ring and try to figure out what you're trying to say after watching 15 mins of YT?

Pass.

Killing the people of any nation for your own reasons that cannot be justified by the people of that country or people will always result in blowback.

Take Japan for instance. The population in general knew they did wrong and accepted the consequences. The same thing in Germany. We didn't have Japanese or German terrorists plotting to avenge the outcome of WWII.

Blowback occurs when you WRONGLY invade someone else's nation. You can measure the amount of blowback by the lack of justice in your invasion.

No dipstick it was a formal war, when the war ended so did the hostilities.....our current situation comes from morons who refuse to understand the nature of the threat of islam...there is no way to have peace with them....you can't release the pows we have because they haven't given up on spreading Sharia around the world.......how do you guys manage to get through your days without walking into traffic.....

I understand the threat to the peace loving people of the world by all organized religion. God told George to invade Iraq. That about sums up the effect of religion in our invasion.

Crazy talk.

Blowback has occurred. Only a numbskull can deny the connection between our invasions and the revenge of the survivors.

I find it amusing how you morons go all batshit crazy about how Hillary got it wrong in the announcement about Benghazi yet are completely blind to the anger we have instilled in many millions of the survivors of our bombs and depleted uranium bullets in their home land. As you describe our sitting president you must believe those people are no more aware than monkeys. You must think they cannot read the insignia on our tanks and aircraft and make the connection between their blown up fathers, mothers, sisters. brothers and cousins. How many infants? Oh ya..their children are not loved. They are just sand "negroes" right?

Revenge for atrocity is the same as "blowback". If it happened here would you having survived just sit around and do nothing?

If you or I or our country does wrong we will pay for it. If you do not understand that concept then you are really part of the problem.
'

So...what were the embassy bombings in Africa, the attack on the Cole, the first World trade center bombing attack and all the other attacks against us by muslims...long before any war with them.....was that blowback too.......?

That was all Reagan's fault, dontcha know.

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Bush believed God told him to start these wars.

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

I wish there was a cure for stupidity but there is not.
That about covers it.

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

Is blowback something that only Americans should worry about?

Should anyone else worry about this?

Does Iran worry about blowback? If not, why not?

What about China? DOes China worry about blowback? Should they?

Killing the people of any nation for your own reasons that cannot be justified by the people of that country or people will always result in blowback.

Take Japan for instance. The population in general knew they did wrong and accepted the consequences. The same thing in Germany. We didn't have Japanese or German terrorists plotting to avenge the outcome of WWII.

Blowback occurs when you WRONGLY invade someone else's nation. You can measure the amount of blowback by the lack of justice in your invasion.

And now we have several terrorist groups to show for it.

Thank the Bushes and Ronnie Ray-Gun for this mess.

Says the clown.

One day, you will learn that an avatar is just an avatar, and since you are far too cowardly to even have an avatar, why do you even mention them? Luddly's clown doesn't mean that Luddly is a clown.

Question: are you brain dead, or just plain old ignorant.

Many of us who were/are against the invasion and occupation of Iraq underestimated the damage it would cause.

To be honest, I wasn't even thinking about how it would embolden Iran.

But then again, I'm not in the Pentagon or the State Department. Somehow, this one got by them, too.

Oops.

I just got one sentence into this before I realized this was going Tom e another antisamatic rant. What is so wrong with defending Israel other than they are a bunch of Jews...capatalist Jews.

Oh, no. With Obama in office, I am a very, very bad American from his POV.

It is unfortunate that the horror you make fun of does not visit you personally. Your lightweight sense of justice is disgusting.

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

Do try to use only words that you understand. The anger generated from the dying of hundreds of thousands of peoples of a region at our country's hand deserves a better argument than you have offered. If you cannot do better perhaps you should refrain from participating.

Are Americans really this devoid of a sense of right and wrong?

Silly lad. Look up parietal bones. Get your Mom to help.

As to any argument, you have not yet presented one, only an inflated view of your own opinions.

Says the clown.

One day, you will learn that an avatar is just an avatar, and since you are far too cowardly to even have an avatar, why do you even mention them? Luddly's clown doesn't mean that Luddly is a clown.

Wow.

IN the same post you ridicule me for making a judgement about a poster based on his choice of avatar, and then you immediately make a judgement about me based on my choice of avatar.

Question: Are you really so stupid that you did not realize what a fool you made of yourself, or are you just so incredibly dishonest that you don't care, and are so arrogant that you though you could get it past me even though I call you on bullshit like that all the time?

Anyway, I have observed that lib posters who choose clowns as avatars tend to behave like clowns.

Actually, worse than clowns, but for the purpose of the quip, I was overly generous to you clowns.

My gawd, its been over a decade now and there is still no cure for Bush Derrangement Syndrome.

This is obviously a very serious illness that still plagues hundreds of thousands, if not millions of lunatics. These poor people aren't able to be productive in society because they have an uncontrollable urge to gnash their teeth and blame Bush for any problem that exists in the world.

Let's find a cure for these people!

Says the clown.

Wow.

IN the same post you ridicule me for making a judgement about a poster based on his choice of avatar, and then you immediately make a judgement about me based on my choice of avatar.

Question: Are you really so stupid that you did not realize what a fool you made of yourself, or are you just so incredibly dishonest that you don't care, and are so arrogant that you though you could get it past me even though I call you on bullshit like that all the time?

Anyway, I have observed that lib posters who choose clowns as avatars tend to behave like clowns.

Actually, worse than clowns, but for the purpose of the quip, I was overly generous to you clowns.

They are known as the "USMB Assclown Brigade". They're mostly flammer liberals that will say and do anything to defend the Homo-Progressive Agenda.

Says the clown.

Wow.

No. You have no avatar. Grow up.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Says the clown.

Wow.

No. You have no avatar. Grow up.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And too dishonest to admit you were stone cold busted.

Question: are you lying to me, or to yourself?

Says the clown.

Wow.

They are known as the "USMB Assclown Brigade". They're mostly flammer liberals that will say and do anything to defend the Homo-Progressive Agenda.

"Assclown" is a very good name for them.

And yes, I have certainly noticed their ass like behavior.

Republicans/conservatives have been doing that for a long time........blaming others for their own doings....nothing new. They will continue to do so because they can't take responsibility for their mistakes.

Says the clown.

Wow.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

Republicans/conservatives have been doing that for a long time........blaming others for their own doings....nothing new. They will continue to do so because they can't take responsibility for their mistakes.

:clap:

Says the clown.

Wow.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

No, I'm talking about you and your behavior.

Anger? I'm not angry right now. SOmetimes you clowns make me angry.

Dealing with assholes, anger is a normal and healthy response.

Does it bother you to be an asshole?

I'm a nice guy. I like being nice to people.

I would think being an asshole would be unpleasant.

Have you ever considered NOT being an asshole?

Forum List

Back