Blowback..The Real Cost Of Bush's Wars.

One day, you will learn that an avatar is just an avatar, and since you are far too cowardly to even have an avatar, why do you even mention them? Luddly's clown doesn't mean that Luddly is a clown.

Question: are you brain dead, or just plain old ignorant.

Wow.

IN the same post you ridicule me for making a judgement about a poster based on his choice of avatar, and then you immediately make a judgement about me based on my choice of avatar.

Question: Are you really so stupid that you did not realize what a fool you made of yourself, or are you just so incredibly dishonest that you don't care, and are so arrogant that you though you could get it past me even though I call you on bullshit like that all the time?

Anyway, I have observed that lib posters who choose clowns as avatars tend to behave like clowns.

Actually, worse than clowns, but for the purpose of the quip, I was overly generous to you clowns.

They are known as the "USMB Assclown Brigade". They're mostly flammer liberals that will say and do anything to defend the Homo-Progressive Agenda.

"Assclown" is a very good name for them.

And yes, I have certainly noticed their ass like behavior.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

No, I'm talking about you and your behavior.

Anger? I'm not angry right now. SOmetimes you clowns make me angry.

Dealing with assholes, anger is a normal and healthy response.

Does it bother you to be an asshole?

I'm a nice guy. I like being nice to people.

I would think being an asshole would be unpleasant.

Have you ever considered NOT being an asshole?

You seem to be very needy.

Is there a strong psychological urge within you for confirmation from strangers?

Or are you just simply anal-retentive?

Sounds like a shitty predicament to me.

Wow.

IN the same post you ridicule me for making a judgement about a poster based on his choice of avatar, and then you immediately make a judgement about me based on my choice of avatar.

Question: Are you really so stupid that you did not realize what a fool you made of yourself, or are you just so incredibly dishonest that you don't care, and are so arrogant that you though you could get it past me even though I call you on bullshit like that all the time?

Anyway, I have observed that lib posters who choose clowns as avatars tend to behave like clowns.

Actually, worse than clowns, but for the purpose of the quip, I was overly generous to you clowns.

They are known as the "USMB Assclown Brigade". They're mostly flammer liberals that will say and do anything to defend the Homo-Progressive Agenda.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

Is there a strong psychological urge within you for confirmation from strangers?

Avoidance, a standard lib tactic, combined with ridicule thinly veiled as psychobabble.

I note that you don't deny being an asshole, nor do you defend or explain your constant asshole behavior.

THe above questions apply to you to.

WHy are you such an asshole? Seriously. I want to know what inside of you makes you think this is a cool way to be.

Avoidance, a standard lib tactic, combined with ridicule thinly veiled as psychobabble.

I note that you don't deny being an asshole, nor do you defend or explain your constant asshole behavior.

WHy are you such an asshole? Seriously. I want to know what inside of you makes you think this is a cool way to be.

I don't have to deny something I have never been.

Your obsession is fun to watch.

Are you lacking a mentor-figure in your life?

It is not credible that you don't know that you behave like an asshole.

Why do you do it?

If you need to lie about yourself and your own behavior, does that not indicate that you, on some level, know that what you are doing is wrong?

Why do you do it?

If you need to lie about yourself and your own behavior, does that not indicate that you, on some level, know that what you are doing is wrong?
Keep :dig: , KKKorrell. One day you may reach China....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

One day, you will learn that an avatar is just an avatar, and since you are far too cowardly to even have an avatar, why do you even mention them? Luddly's clown doesn't mean that Luddly is a clown.

Wow.

What about my behavior? I'm just acting out my thoughts on the GOP's candidates.

Why do we make you angry? Because we point out the truth?

If you are a mental pygmy, maybe. But most people try to explain their reasons for the way the believe. I don't get angry, I just continue to point out the obvious.

That's just your assholy opinion, and no, the opinions of mental pygmy's doesn't have any kind of anger-evoking power on me.

Sure you are, that's why you use name-calling such as "asshole" to talk to others. The fact is you are in denial as so many other conservatives are. They have blinded themselves to their own behavior and think everyone else is just picking on them....pity you.

Obviously not when you are in denial and think you are nice....like you have been claiming.:)

I can't work miracles in your own puny mind. I'll continue to point out the truth and if it angers you and makes you lash out, well, that's your problem. But, anyone can see who the asshole is here, who is the one that starts the name calling and who is the one that can't respond like an adult. Dig deep.....you'll figure it out.

Why do you do it?

Everyone that disagrees with you and your choice of clown for GOP candidate is an asshole. I think you have an asshole mentality.

Why do you do it?

Everyone that disagrees with you and your choice of clown for GOP candidate is an asshole. I think you have an asshole mentality.
I think he's fixated on what he thinks are assholes. Very sphincteresque....

Why do you do it?

I think he's fixated on what he thinks are assholes. Very sphincteresque....

Looking out asshole's eyes makes everything and everyone look like assholes to him.......he needs to wipe the crap out of his eyes.

It is unfortunate that the horror you make fun of does not visit you personally. Your lightweight sense of justice is disgusting.

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

Do try to use only words that you understand. The anger generated from the dying of hundreds of thousands of peoples of a region at our country's hand deserves a better argument than you have offered. If you cannot do better perhaps you should refrain from participating.

Are Americans really this devoid of a sense of right and wrong?

Silly lad. Look up parietal bones. Get your Mom to help.

As to any argument, you have not yet presented one, only an inflated view of your own opinions.

I present facts because RWers are so gifted at re writing history. It's called lying.

Periodically the facts must raise their ugly heads to remind us how far the conversation strays from reality.

PS my mom died a few years ago. I'm in my mid 60's so attempting to re write the history I have lived through is a waste of your time. If you have a fault with anything I offer please do be specific.

Spare me your glib responses though as it will prohibit my participation in any attempt to get my attention.

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Bush believed God told him to start these wars.

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

I wish there was a cure for stupidity but there is not.

My gawd, its been over a decade now and there is still no cure for Bush Derrangement Syndrome.

This is obviously a very serious illness that still plagues hundreds of thousands, if not millions of lunatics. These poor people aren't able to be productive in society because they have an uncontrollable urge to gnash their teeth and blame Bush for any problem that exists in the world.

Let's find a cure for these people!

The cure is obvious. NEVER let a born again or any version of devout christian hold the ultimate reigns of power in this country again.

A reminder of the truth in facts is all the medicine we need.

And now we have several terrorist groups to show for it.

Thank the Bushes and Ronnie Ray-Gun for this mess.

Says the clown.

Wow.

Your candidates pre occupation with homosexuality may play well in Appalachia and "god afearin" Kansas but MOST of the country doesn't give a damn if Steve marries Paul or if Gloria is wed to Agness.

That is why a GOP candidate will never again in my lifetime occupy the white house. Oh ya there is that little "God told me to invade Iraq" thingy also. Oh ya there is that little "The CIA and NSA's hair was on fire" about impending airliner attacks on our cities thingy that Bush and Connie glibly ignored which led to the for mentioned illegal wars. We do not need to be brow beaten into any more GOP wars of adventure and profit.

Keep it up with the homophobia and hijacking infrastructure legislation with abortion tags and see how far it will take you ignorant assholes.

1. 'Bush's War' was conducted under the full authority granted to Bush by Congress, to include the Democrats who fully supported it and voted for it.

2. Despite it being wrong, 'Bush's War' resulted in a liberated Iraq and Afghanistan.

3. At the end of the Afghan and Iraq wars, as troops were being pulled back - according to the plan devised under Bush and supervised by Obama, Obama declared The 'War on Terror' was over and 'Al Qaeida is on the run'. Obama hyped the successes in Iraq and how HE could now bring the troops home to garner more votes at the pols. Events around the same time he was declaring this (like the murder of 4 Americans in Benghazi) demonstrated what he was saying was NOT true.

4. Obama conducted his OWN war without Congressional approval to help Al Qaeida take over Libya, using our military to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01...terrorists who would several months later murder the 1st US Ambassador to be killed in over 30 years and 3 other Americans. Obama felt Qadaffi - who had not posed a threat since Reagan bombed Libya, killing several of his family members - was SUCH an immediate threat to the US that he could not wait to take his case for war to Congress. (The more lilkely reason he didn't was because he would have had a hard time selling Congress on using our military to fight a war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya.)
- The result of Obama's actions and own personal war: 4 dead Americans, to include the 1st US Ambassador in over 30 years, and Al Qaeida (definitely NOT on the run) owning their own country, a violation of the War Powers act. Obama refused to go before Congress and request more time to conduct his war after his allotted time under the War Powers Act ran out. (Again, Obama most likely refused because his justification for war would be hard to sell....and, being an extreme narcissist, Obama felt he could do anything he wanted without needing approval from Congress.)

5. From Libya where he helpd Al Qaeida take over, from the city where 4 Americans were murdered by those he aided, Obama ran weapons to Syrian Rebels who later became ISIS - who he took lightly and called a 'JV Team' - and allowed them to invade Iraq UN-OPPOSED. He allowed them to take over much of the nation our military had liberated at great cost. Obama was handed a 'liberated' Iraq and was tasked with simply ensuring what we had accomplished was not reduced to 'all for nothing'. ('It is easier to ensure weeds don't begin to grow in the garden than to allow them to take root and then have to dig them out.' - Obama did not 'tend' to the 'garden' and let them come back in and grow...Obama even FED the 'weeds'.)
- The result of Obama's actions here: ISIS was armed, was allowed to invade Iraq un-opposed and take over much of Iraq, creating a base of operations from which further attacks across the region could be launched (Into Iraq, Turkey, etc...). Mile-long ISIS convoys traveling along deserted Iraqi desert roads could have been wiped out through air strikes, NEVER allowing them to get a foot-hold in Iraq...but Obama ignored his generals and would not allow it. Thousands of Christians have been butchered as a result of ISIS in Iraq, and that slaughter continues. Iraq is AGAIN in major war because ISIS was allowed to freely enter Iraq. All the successes accomplished by our military over a decade in Iraq were allowed to be wiped out in under 2 months.

6. A major difference between Bush and Obama:
- The day after 9/11/01 Bush stood at the site of the attack on the Twin Towers in New York and declared to THE AMERICAN PEOPLE that HE heard them, that he would ensure the WORLD heard them, and swore to bring those responsible to justice.

- The day after 9/11/12 Obama's administration went from Sunday Morning talk show to Sunday Monring talk show pushing a LIE about Benghazi being a protest over a video...almost a MONTH LATER Obama declared to the world in a speech before the U.N., trying to again blame a video for the attack in Benghazi and almost seemingly justifying the attack, "The future must not belong to those who Slander the prophet of Islam."

Bush rallied the American people and vowed to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice. Obama re-assured Muslims that ridicule of their prophet - even if it never happened - was not acceptable.

Last edited:
YAWN

There goes the Left re-writing history again.
No less than FORTY Democrats voted to auhorize war with iraq; and they aren a Who's Who list of Democrat Party bigshots.

including the current vice president, Secretary of State, the last Sec of State and current Dem frontrunner in the race for President

libs are losers who lie to themselves

After authorizing war with Iraq the same Democrats voted to fund it for a decade

many democrats made BILLIONS off the iraq war even as their lemmings spew hypocrisy about cheney and halliburton

DEM SENATOR DIANE FEINSTEIN's husband is a contractor and Feinstein steered LITERALLY BILLIONS to his Defense contracting firm from her seat on the Appropriations Committee

idiots and hypocrites

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Bush believed God told him to start these wars.

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

I wish there was a cure for stupidity but there is not.

Is blowback something that only Americans should worry about?

Should anyone else worry about this?

Does Iran worry about blowback? If not, why not?

What about China? DOes China worry about blowback? Should they?
Nope, pretty sure consequences for actions is universal and it was in no way suggested its not.

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

Do try to use only words that you understand. The anger generated from the dying of hundreds of thousands of peoples of a region at our country's hand deserves a better argument than you have offered. If you cannot do better perhaps you should refrain from participating.

Are Americans really this devoid of a sense of right and wrong?

Silly lad. Look up parietal bones. Get your Mom to help.

As to any argument, you have not yet presented one, only an inflated view of your own opinions.

I present facts because RWers are so gifted at re writing history. It's called lying.

Periodically the facts must raise their ugly heads to remind us how far the conversation strays from reality.

PS my mom died a few years ago. I'm in my mid 60's so attempting to re write the history I have lived through is a waste of your time. If you have a fault with anything I offer please do be specific.

Spare me your glib responses though as it will prohibit my participation in any attempt to get my attention.

And yet, you still offer nothing but your own glib remarks.

Have you found your parietals yet?

Forum List

Back