Blowback..The Real Cost Of Bush's Wars.

Most of the Left-wingers who post here are hate-filled losers who lie to themselves, wallow in denial, and project their own hatred and intolerance onto others; happily spewing hate in the name of tolerance and blissfully, ignorantly unaware of it

"Assclown" is a very good name for them.

And yes, I have certainly noticed their ass like behavior.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

No, I'm talking about you and your behavior.
What about my behavior? I'm just acting out my thoughts on the GOP's candidates.

Anger? I'm not angry right now. SOmetimes you clowns make me angry.
Why do we make you angry? Because we point out the truth?

Dealing with assholes, anger is a normal and healthy response.
If you are a mental pygmy, maybe. But most people try to explain their reasons for the way the believe. I don't get angry, I just continue to point out the obvious.

Does it bother you to be an asshole?
That's just your assholy opinion, and no, the opinions of mental pygmy's doesn't have any kind of anger-evoking power on me.

I'm a nice guy. I like being nice to people.
Sure you are, that's why you use name-calling such as "asshole" to talk to others. The fact is you are in denial as so many other conservatives are. They have blinded themselves to their own behavior and think everyone else is just picking on them....pity you.

I would think being an asshole would be unpleasant.
Obviously not when you are in denial and think you are nice....like you have been claiming.:)

Have you ever considered NOT being an asshole?
I can't work miracles in your own puny mind. I'll continue to point out the truth and if it angers you and makes you lash out, well, that's your problem. But, anyone can see who the asshole is here, who is the one that starts the name calling and who is the one that can't respond like an adult. Dig deep.....you'll figure it out.

Err, I'm happy to talk issues and policy.

But you Assclowns always end up spouting nothing but various logical fallacies, especially personal attacks, especially the old Race Card, as Staat, the clown just did above.

Personal attacks is not discussing the "Truth". It is a way of avoiding the truth.

And a part of being an asshole.

Have you never examined your life?
Let the butthurt flow through you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Dude. YOur KKKorbel quip made my point, and you are to dishonest to admit it, even to yourself.

Wake Up.

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Bush believed God told him to start these wars.

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

I wish there was a cure for stupidity but there is not.
Got any proof?

Or are you simply full of shit?

Or what?

Geez, asking for proof over something that is well known is the epitome of ignorance. Of course, the Republican rewritten version of history will probably claim that Obama invaded Iraq......so it's no wonder you don't believe Bush did.
WTF are you blabbering about?

You have probably never read a history book in your entire life. You are probably one of those idiots who think Comedy Central is a news channel.

Bush one declared war on Suddam Hussein. He invaded to protect Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Bush two ignored the warnings of the use by terrorists of airliners as weapons and took the activities of 9/11 which were capital crimes as an excuse to become the "War President". Cheney took the situation to enrich himself and his friends at Haliburton with no bid contracts justified because we were under terrorist threat.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was perpetrated under false information and the need for Cheney to kill people on his enemies list documented in the "Project for the New America".

Now going on two decades after the fact we are seeing the children of the killed and wounded band together to rid the region of foreign influence and the riddance of the worst of the tyrants in the region.

The brain dead republicans see no connection between Bush's wars and the emergence of ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are calling themselves. They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists.

Memo to you stupid RWers. Blowback is real. Responsibility for your actions is a real thing. FOX news tells you the world's problems and all domestic difficulties including hangnails are caused by Obama the monkey muslim Kenyan.

Blowback is going to kill Americans right here. You can thank Bush. You can thank stupidity and hubris.

My gawd, its been over a decade now and there is still no cure for Bush Derrangement Syndrome.

This is obviously a very serious illness that still plagues hundreds of thousands, if not millions of lunatics. These poor people aren't able to be productive in society because they have an uncontrollable urge to gnash their teeth and blame Bush for any problem that exists in the world.

Let's find a cure for these people!

The cure is obvious. NEVER let a born again or any version of devout christian hold the ultimate reigns of power in this country again.

A reminder of the truth in facts is all the medicine we need.

So you support discrimination against people based on their religion.

Do you realize this makes you a bigot?

Says the clown.

One day, you will learn that an avatar is just an avatar, and since you are far too cowardly to even have an avatar, why do you even mention them? Luddly's clown doesn't mean that Luddly is a clown.

Question: are you brain dead, or just plain old ignorant.

Wow.

IN the same post you ridicule me for making a judgement about a poster based on his choice of avatar, and then you immediately make a judgement about me based on my choice of avatar.

Question: Are you really so stupid that you did not realize what a fool you made of yourself, or are you just so incredibly dishonest that you don't care, and are so arrogant that you though you could get it past me even though I call you on bullshit like that all the time?

Anyway, I have observed that lib posters who choose clowns as avatars tend to behave like clowns.

Actually, worse than clowns, but for the purpose of the quip, I was overly generous to you clowns.

They are known as the "USMB Assclown Brigade". They're mostly flammer liberals that will say and do anything to defend the Homo-Progressive Agenda.

Your candidates pre occupation with homosexuality may play well in Appalachia and "god afearin" Kansas but MOST of the country doesn't give a damn if Steve marries Paul or if Gloria is wed to Agness.

That is why a GOP candidate will never again in my lifetime occupy the white house. Oh ya there is that little "God told me to invade Iraq" thingy also. Oh ya there is that little "The CIA and NSA's hair was on fire" about impending airliner attacks on our cities thingy that Bush and Connie glibly ignored which led to the for mentioned illegal wars. We do not need to be brow beaten into any more GOP wars of adventure and profit.

Keep it up with the homophobia and hijacking infrastructure legislation with abortion tags and see how far it will take you ignorant assholes.

Err, in context my use of the term "ass" was OBVIOUSLY in reference to their behaving like "assholes".

As I stated. REpeatedly.

That you managed to fail to realize that, kind of indicated a "pre occupation with homosexuality" on your part.

Of course you're talking about your very own candidates.......assclowns is right. And now Trump, one of your own candidates is telling you the same thing....and he's the top Clown......bwahahaha. I can see your anger in your posts.....defending your clowns.

What about my behavior? I'm just acting out my thoughts on the GOP's candidates.

If you are a mental pygmy, maybe. But most people try to explain their reasons for the way the believe. I don't get angry, I just continue to point out the obvious.

That's just your assholy opinion, and no, the opinions of mental pygmy's doesn't have any kind of anger-evoking power on me.

Sure you are, that's why you use name-calling such as "asshole" to talk to others. The fact is you are in denial as so many other conservatives are. They have blinded themselves to their own behavior and think everyone else is just picking on them....pity you.

Obviously not when you are in denial and think you are nice....like you have been claiming.:)

I can't work miracles in your own puny mind. I'll continue to point out the truth and if it angers you and makes you lash out, well, that's your problem. But, anyone can see who the asshole is here, who is the one that starts the name calling and who is the one that can't respond like an adult. Dig deep.....you'll figure it out.

But you Assclowns always end up spouting nothing but various logical fallacies, especially personal attacks, especially the old Race Card, as Staat, the clown just did above.

Personal attacks is not discussing the "Truth". It is a way of avoiding the truth.

Dude. YOur KKKorbel quip made my point, and you are to dishonest to admit it, even to yourself.

Wake Up.
Your very first day in USMB you nestled yourself comfortably in the race relations forum and railed on black people. You are a disgusting, worthless racist and are not fooling anyone, KKKorell.

Everyone that disagrees with you and your choice of clown for GOP candidate is an asshole. I think you have an asshole mentality.

I have never said anything such thing.

Indeed I don't HAVE a choice for GOP candidate at this time.

Do you actually believe what you just posted, or was that just a way of attacking me and avoiding my serious and reasonable questions?

You said the same thing to me. And there is nothing serious and reasonable about calling people assholes....only an asshole would do that.

YAWN

left-wing losers accuse any right-winger who even mentions race of being a racist.

because left-wing nutjobs are just idiots
they are "tolerant" because they say they are, and Republicans are "racist" because the Left says they are

idiots and hypocrites

Wake Up.
Your very first day in USMB you nestled yourself comfortably in the race relations forum and railed on black people. You are a disgusting, worthless racist and are not fooling anyone, KKKorell.

Your ASSumption that my interest in the issue of race is because of racism, fits in well with you being an "ASSclown".

And it still is not credible that you do not know what you are.

So, why do you do it? Why do you insist on being an ass, even when called on it?

Is this really the way you want to be?

If you are going to revisit the past, what do you think about Coolidge? Let's look to the future or worse yet, the present.

Everyone that disagrees with you and your choice of clown for GOP candidate is an asshole. I think you have an asshole mentality.

I have never said anything such thing.

Indeed I don't HAVE a choice for GOP candidate at this time.

Do you actually believe what you just posted, or was that just a way of attacking me and avoiding my serious and reasonable questions?

You said the same thing to me. And there is nothing serious and reasonable about calling people assholes....only an asshole would do that.

Sorry, the behavior of your group makes it completely reasonable to discuss the fact that you and yours are assholes.

And you still have not answered why you do it.

Do you believe that you are serving some greater purpose by being such a person, and that justifies your behavior?

WHy are you such an asshole? Seriously. I want to know what inside of you makes you think this is a cool way to be.

Have you figured out why you're an asshole?

I always strive to treat people with the respect, or lack there of they shown me.

So, if you have only seen me being an asshole, that is because that is all you have shown me.

If it is possible for you to be different than you have been, then try it for a while. YOu might be surprised how pleasant and charming I can be.

So, I have answered your question. Can you answer mine?

Why are you such an asshole?

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

Do try to use only words that you understand. The anger generated from the dying of hundreds of thousands of peoples of a region at our country's hand deserves a better argument than you have offered. If you cannot do better perhaps you should refrain from participating.

Are Americans really this devoid of a sense of right and wrong?

Silly lad. Look up parietal bones. Get your Mom to help.

As to any argument, you have not yet presented one, only an inflated view of your own opinions.

I present facts because RWers are so gifted at re writing history. It's called lying.

Periodically the facts must raise their ugly heads to remind us how far the conversation strays from reality.

PS my mom died a few years ago. I'm in my mid 60's so attempting to re write the history I have lived through is a waste of your time. If you have a fault with anything I offer please do be specific.

Spare me your glib responses though as it will prohibit my participation in any attempt to get my attention.

I wonder how they will respond to Trump's statement? Will they defend it and admit that the economy does better under Democrats than Republicans or will they switch to Rand Paul?

The spot includes footage from 2004 of Trump saying, "I've been around for a long time, and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."
Rand Paul is attacking Donald Trump for making a 100 true statement about the economy - The Washington Post

The fact that obviously a person with Trumps personality flaws is judged presidential material by a hell of a lot of the GOP faithful says it all. The GOP is obviously adrift in it's anger at a situation it can't seem to get out of. They scream nonsense at each other and to anyone that will listen so it's no surprise that the angriest and loudest and most unhinged screamer should rise to the top.

I would LOVE to see a debate between Trump and Hillary.

Hillary: UMMmmm... Donald..??? WHAT IS that thing on your head?

Crowd roars in laughter.

Odd that in your fantasy, instead of the gotcha being a issue related question, or even a reference to Trumps "flaws" that it is about his hair.

Really?

And do you think that HIllary should start a conversation about looks?

Avoidance, a standard lib tactic, combined with ridicule thinly veiled as psychobabble.

I note that you don't deny being an asshole, nor do you defend or explain your constant asshole behavior.

THe above questions apply to you to.

WHy are you such an asshole? Seriously. I want to know what inside of you makes you think this is a cool way to be.

I don't have to deny something I have never been.

Your obsession is fun to watch.

Are you lacking a mentor-figure in your life?

It is not credible that you don't know that you behave like an asshole.

Why do you do it?

If you need to lie about yourself and your own behavior, does that not indicate that you, on some level, know that what you are doing is wrong?
Keep :dig: , KKKorrell. One day you may reach China....

OMG! So your response to my question about you being an asshole, is to smear me as part of the Klan?!

LOL! Are you really so blind as to not realize what an asshole move that is?:rofl:
Yes, you are very, very needy.

And more psychobabble as an answer.

Why do you do it?

Non sequitur.

Why do you do it?

If you are going to revisit the past, what do you think about Coolidge? Let's look to the future or worse yet, the present.

I wasn't alive then.

How do you people look at yourselves in the mirror?

You represent an evil unseen in Americans up until now.

Most of the Left-wingers who post here are hate-filled losers who lie to themselves, wallow in denial, and project their own hatred and intolerance onto others; happily spewing hate in the name of tolerance and blissfully, ignorantly unaware of it

You're describing right-wing extremists....they're the ones who immediately jump to name-calling and insults, wallow in denial and project their own hatred and intolerance onto others, happy spewing hate in the name of tolerance and blissfully, ignorantly unaware of it. In fact, I thought of you when I read your post....how appropriate.

You're describing right-wing extremists....they're the ones who immediately jump to name-calling and insults, wallow in denial and project their own hatred and intolerance onto others, happy spewing hate in the name of tolerance and blissfully, ignorantly unaware of it. In fact, I thought of you when I read your post....how appropriate.

YAWN; the ol i'm rubber you're glue thingy leftard?

lmao!

YAWN; the ol i'm rubber you're glue thingy leftard?

lmao!

No, the right-wing worn-out denial singsong.....right-wing-twat.

Forum List

Back