Blowback..The Real Cost Of Bush's Wars.

I understand the threat to the peace loving people of the world by all organized religion. God told George to invade Iraq. That about sums up the effect of religion in our invasion.

Crazy talk.

Blowback has occurred. Only a numbskull can deny the connection between our invasions and the revenge of the survivors.

I find it amusing how you morons go all batshit crazy about how Hillary got it wrong in the announcement about Benghazi yet are completely blind to the anger we have instilled in many millions of the survivors of our bombs and depleted uranium bullets in their home land. As you describe our sitting president you must believe those people are no more aware than monkeys. You must think they cannot read the insignia on our tanks and aircraft and make the connection between their blown up fathers, mothers, sisters. brothers and cousins. How many infants? Oh ya..their children are not loved. They are just sand "negroes" right?

Revenge for atrocity is the same as "blowback". If it happened here would you having survived just sit around and do nothing?

If you or I or our country does wrong we will pay for it. If you do not understand that concept then you are really part of the problem.
'

So...what were the embassy bombings in Africa, the attack on the Cole, the first World trade center bombing attack and all the other attacks against us by muslims...long before any war with them.....was that blowback too.......?

Maybe for our helping save all those muslims in Afghanistan from genocide from those atheist communists?

You are ignorant about what makes a devout muslim happy. They REALLY believe they will go to a better place dying in a holy war. How many American soldiers honestly sign up to go to war believing that it will be a faster way to heaven? That's right. Not a single one. That is the primary reason a muslim goes to battle.

Now, you're moving the goal post.

From Blowback to they are to crazy to fight.

You caved pretty easy there.

Indeed. Your post would vanish from the board.

Alas ...

It is not in my nature to hide from the truth or fall for Rupert Murdoch's lies.

You can babble all the nonsense you want but the blowback will not go away. It is real. It is the truth you cannot ignore. The truth is that "Homeland Security" is taking billions out of our wallets no matter how you explain it. The truth is that you and those like you are insufferable fools.

How does it feel to be "A good German"?

Do we get any credit for saving muslims in Bosnia? Bill Clinton stopped genocide against Muslims.

An objective judge would certainly give US points for that, wouldn't they?

Do you think being glib will advance this discussion? Are you attempting to find the humorous side to revenge?

No, I am showing that we are not being judged by our actions, which is what you were claiming.

Obama, the most powerless, greatest President EVAH!

Bush's misuse of power will cost our nation a mountain of treasure and all you glib moronic statements won't change that fact.

Oh ya I forgot to mention the hundreds of thousand killed, injured and millions displaced. Maybe you can add something funny about that misery.

Alas ...

It is not in my nature to hide from the truth or fall for Rupert Murdoch's lies.

You can babble all the nonsense you want but the blowback will not go away. It is real. It is the truth you cannot ignore. The truth is that "Homeland Security" is taking billions out of our wallets no matter how you explain it. The truth is that you and those like you are insufferable fools.

Oh, no. With Obama in office, I am a very, very bad American from his POV.

Crazy talk.

Blowback has occurred. Only a numbskull can deny the connection between our invasions and the revenge of the survivors.

I find it amusing how you morons go all batshit crazy about how Hillary got it wrong in the announcement about Benghazi yet are completely blind to the anger we have instilled in many millions of the survivors of our bombs and depleted uranium bullets in their home land. As you describe our sitting president you must believe those people are no more aware than monkeys. You must think they cannot read the insignia on our tanks and aircraft and make the connection between their blown up fathers, mothers, sisters. brothers and cousins. How many infants? Oh ya..their children are not loved. They are just sand "negroes" right?

Revenge for atrocity is the same as "blowback". If it happened here would you having survived just sit around and do nothing?

If you or I or our country does wrong we will pay for it. If you do not understand that concept then you are really part of the problem.
'

So...what were the embassy bombings in Africa, the attack on the Cole, the first World trade center bombing attack and all the other attacks against us by muslims...long before any war with them.....was that blowback too.......?

Maybe for our helping save all those muslims in Afghanistan from genocide from those atheist communists?

You are ignorant about what makes a devout muslim happy. They REALLY believe they will go to a better place dying in a holy war. How many American soldiers honestly sign up to go to war believing that it will be a faster way to heaven? That's right. Not a single one. That is the primary reason a muslim goes to battle.

You are struggling to make reason of the horror people like you have brought unto this country and those we have invaded.

Please do your practicing in basic reason on some other less important discussion.

'

You are struggling to make reason of the horror people like you have brought unto this country and those we have invaded.

Please do your practicing in basic reason on some other less important discussion.

I've noticed your posts contain nothing of substance, only how nonsensical you feel your opponents to be. Can we expect a bit more soon?

Alas ...

It is unfortunate that the horror you make fun of does not visit you personally. Your lightweight sense of justice is disgusting.

'

The Muslims were batshit crazy and bad neighbors in the world community long before I was born.

Nothing I have done has changed that at all.

I supported Reagan supporting the Mujaheen against the Soviets, who were committing mass murder, if not genocide on them.

I did not support Bill Clinton stopping mass murder, if not genocide against muslims in Bosnia , but we, the US, did so anyways.

How have the people of Afghanistan shown their thanks for our helping them defeat the largest nation on the Earth?

Alas ...

It is unfortunate that the horror you make fun of does not visit you personally. Your lightweight sense of justice is disgusting.

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

'

I've noticed your posts contain nothing of substance, only how nonsensical you feel your opponents to be. Can we expect a bit more soon?

You feel the horror we have brought to the people of Iraq and Afghanistan is "nothing of substance"? You define evil. Thanks for bringing your disgusting attitude out in the open.

Bush's misuse of power will cost our nation a mountain of treasure and all you glib moronic statements won't change that fact.

Oh ya I forgot to mention the hundreds of thousand killed, injured and millions displaced. Maybe you can add something funny about that misery.

Listening to you witless Progs keep saying "Booooooooooooooooooosh" is misery enough.

Besides we had Iraq stabilized and AQ quiet in Iraq before Obama decided to switch sides. I wonder how the soldiers and Marines who secured Al Anbar feel about your fucking boy in the White House?

Alas ...

My sense of justice is based solely upon the Constitution. Upon what is yours based?

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

Alas ...

Stop lying. You have absolutely no sense of justice and moral compass.

So says one whose posts are as empty as the space between his parietals.

"They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists."

Which is in fact a lie, of course.

GWB is solely responsible for the failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and he will forever be responsible for the consequences of both wars, regardless the current administration.

Attempting to blame the president for the wars' aftermath is one of many manifestations of the reprehensible right.

Most importantly, the American people know the truth, and won't be fooled by such lies being propagated by Jeb Bush and other republicans.

"They continue to blame Obama and Hillary Clinton for the genesis of these terrorists."

GWB is solely responsible for the failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and he will forever be responsible for the consequences of both wars, regardless the current administration.

Attempting to blame the president for the wars' aftermath is one of many manifestations of the reprehensible right.

Most importantly, the American people know the truth, and won't be fooled by such lies being propagated by Jeb Bush and other republicans.

Iraq? Debatable.

Afghanistan?

Are you seriously claiming that Bush did not have the full support of the nation when he went after the people that did 9-11?

Crazy talk.

Try to be less crazy.

Listening to you witless Progs keep saying "Booooooooooooooooooosh" is misery enough.

Besides we had Iraq stabilized and AQ quiet in Iraq before Obama decided to switch sides. I wonder how the soldiers and Marines who secured Al Anbar feel about your fucking boy in the White House?

You are an idiot Frankie. I didn't vote for Obama. Stop trying to side track this topic please. The topic is blowback. It is not about Obama. It is about the anger we have instilled in millions of the survivors of the residence of the mid East which we have gutted at the pleasure of the Bush's.

Do try and pay attention.

You are an idiot Frankie. I didn't vote for Obama. Stop trying to side track this topic please. The topic is blowback. It is not about Obama. It is about the anger we have instilled in millions of the survivors of the residence of the mid East which we have gutted at the pleasure of the Bush's.

"Millions of survivors"?

WTF?

What about the radicals?

They have been blowing up muslims for more then they have been blowing us up.

Do they have to worry about blow back?

Iraq? Debatable.

Afghanistan?

Are you seriously claiming that Bush did not have the full support of the nation when he went after the people that did 9-11?

Crazy talk.

Try to be less crazy.

America was brow beaten into accepting Bush's lies about hidden atomic war materials and other WMDs.

America wanted to believe our president wouldn't lie to us. We will not make that mistake again. The GOP has lost all credibility forever. Christian hillbillies and Texas yokels will never have that much power and authority again thanks to the Bush's.

There is no argument of the facts. Please do try to stay on topic. Maybe you can start a thread on how to re write history. But..not here.

"Millions of survivors"?

WTF?

What about the radicals?

They have been blowing up muslims for more then they have been blowing us up.

Do they have to worry about blow back?

If you cannot direct your tiny brain to stay on topic please find a thread less challenging to participate in. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back