Blue Angels fly over.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
They should be coming by in the next ten minutes or so.
They are flying over all the major hospitals in Houston in support of our medical workers.
Got lucky and their flight path will run right by the house!!!

1588786787759.png

Kinda disappointing.
While I could hear them well enough the trees blocked most of the view.
Would have been better from the upstairs balcony but I have to use both hands to climb the stairs after the hip replacement and I couldnt carry my bloody mary.

They are flying over all the major hospitals in Houston in support of our medical workers.

View attachment 332741

Well at LEAST it wasn't the Murder Hornets doing the fly over :smoke:

The Honey Bee's already anticipate the Murder Hornets and are out and about Panic Buying essentials like Jack Daniels, Clorox, toilet paper and hand sanitiser :omg:

1588788466711.png

View attachment 332741

The Honey Bee's already anticipate the Murder Hornets and are out and about Panic Buying essentials like Jack Daniels, Clorox, toilet paper and hand sanitiser :omg:

View attachment 332751

They need to be stocking up on weapons and ammo!!

View attachment 332741

View attachment 332751

The Honey Bee's have the weapons and ammo covered also :smoke:

1588789185197.png

View attachment 332741

View attachment 332751

The Honey Bee's have the weapons and ammo covered also :smoke:

View attachment 332758

They should also build hard points with interlocking fields of fire at all entrances to the hive.

Tax Payer dollars (they no longer have) at work!

They do shows all over the country all the time.
They shouldn't when so many people are unemployed.

There's a whole lot of things that could be shutdown during the crises.
And they should be.
No one sector of our economy hasn't faced devastation.
I guess my disadvantage is that I know what's happening because my communities ills spread like wildfire.

I wanted to post what a waste of money when people are starving but admit I was afraid of the consequences.
I don't mind doing it. I ain't skeered. Nor do I subscribe to political dogma of the acolytes of the duopoly.
They performed in Nassau County a week ago and a lot of my neighbors who are complaining about being out of work went out to admire them.
I asked my neighbors not to complain about their lack of a paycheck and they pretty much all realized how stupid they were being.

They do shows all over the country all the time.
On Tax Payer dollars- their fuel and maintenance time probably costs more than you make in a year.

Nope.
In fact it's far cheaper than I thought.
60K an hour for the squadron to fly. So three times less than we make in a year.
60K could feed a lot of people in the community they're flying over.
Multiply that 60K by how many airshows they're putting on during this unemployment crisis.

I wanted to post what a waste of money when people are starving but admit I was afraid of the consequences.
I don't mind doing it. I ain't skeered. Nor do I subscribe to political dogma of the acolytes of the duopoly.
They performed in Nassau County a week ago and a lot of my neighbors who are complaining about being out of work went out to admire them.
I asked my neighbors not to complain about their lack of a paycheck and they pretty much all realized how stupid they were being.

What it costs for them to fly wouldnt be a drop in the ocean compared to our losses.
Now if we were to shut down all unnecessary gov spending .......

Forum List

Back