Blumenthal Asks Trump Officials to Raise Their Hands If Trump's Immigration Policy Is a Success

Idiots on the left stepping out of the way?
6a58ebfee66d7035de8b4d5dc29ac5b4.jpg
things-that-make-liberals-cry-guns-names-of-sport-teams-5507983.png

My version of that picture actually had a connection to reality. Yours is just repeating what fox told you.
Well they say tons more than your fake fks

Yes they say a lot. It's all bullshit lies, but it is a lot.
Still more information than all your fks together!

The democrats seem to be the ones preventing that. We’re trying to build a wall. The dems want no border, sanctuary cities and eliminate ICE.

Voters do not want a wall. ICE also should respect the Constitution.
Then why did hitlery lose. The wall got trump in! You fking better learn that quick or you fks will never win again

The democrats seem to be the ones preventing that. We’re trying to build a wall. The dems want no border, sanctuary cities and eliminate ICE.

Then why did hitlery lose. The wall got trump in! You fking better learn that quick or you fks will never win again

The country doesn't support a wall.

Then how did trump win?

"Senator Richard Blumenthal is by far the most righteous individual who’s ever lied about serving in Vietnam." - Dennis Miller

My version of that picture actually had a connection to reality. Yours is just repeating what fox told you.

Sure, lefties never throw a tantrum....dumbass.

Then how did trump win?

He cheated, and luck.

Like the one the right has been pitching?

I agree in fact every time they try for a vote on Immigration the Dems naysay it.

Seems they want open borders and amnesty for those already here. Bunch of morons. Reagan tried that and it backfired.

Build the damned wall or star shooting those trying to get into our country. Won't take long for word to get back into Mexico.

Try to illegally cross the border and get shot. Not to many will try to cross. Works for me.

Then how did trump win?

He cheated, and luck.
the majority wanted a wall. you should actually investigate if you wish to debate me.

Like the one the right has been pitching?
which one is that exactly? it is you who is dancing the jig.

Then how did trump win?

He cheated, and luck.
the majority wanted a wall. you should actually investigate if you wish to debate me.

I did, but it had nothing to do with debating you. I haven't seen anyone debate you. They all just laugh at you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal says Trump will be a monarch if Judge Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court.

When is Blumenthal going to ask Vietnam Combat Vets if they
believed he "misspoke" or just lied about being a Vietnam Veteran.

My elbow is already in the cocked position to cast my vote.

You already have the house, senate, and the presidency. What more do you need before you can accomplish anything?
Democrats filibuster...they need to stop doing that.

Forum List

Back