Bob Dole Dead at 98

If you didn't, then why should any right winger listen to a thing you have to say?
Lol. See how dumb you are? You think a con should never listen to anyone who isn’t a con.

You are the dumbest poster in this forum.

Lol. See how dumb you are? You think a con should never listen to anyone who isn’t a con.

You are the dumbest poster in this forum.
Lefties always lie. You can your Komrades in this foruma have proven that too many times to count.

Thanks for admitting old Joe is really a Republican and that both parties are the same. You’ve come a long way baby.
If both parties are the same, why did you love George Bush so much and hate Obama and Clinton so much?

You know you're lying right?

ROFL!

You never have voted Republican in your life.

Who are you trying to fool?
Very true for me. I didn't like Reagan, didn't like Bush, Bush 2, Dole, McCain, Romney or Trump. I hoped Trump would be a different type of Republican. He was, but worse. An even bigger asshole.

This thread is:

1638804027835.gif

Very true for me. I didn't like Reagan, didn't like Bush, Bush 2, Dole, McCain, Romney or Trump. I hoped Trump would be a different type of Republican. He was, but worse. An even bigger asshole.
That's because you're a prog.

Case closed.

Yes, most of them did announce it. I put you on ignore because you're annoying, not because I'm afraid of anything you have to say. However, Americans would be stupid not to fear the shit you spew.

how are you responding to me if you put me on ignore?

It is impossible to hate or despise an honorable man, even if you disagree with him about most everything. That is what Bob Dole was. Throughout his career in the Senate he tried to reach across the aisle, unlike so many politicians today: "In politics honorable compromise is no sin. It is what protects us from absolutism and intolerance.”

In his own party Bob Dole often tangled with Newt Gingrich and Pat Buchanan in earlier days. He famously quipped after the Nixon plumbers break-in at Watergate: “Well, at least now we have the burglar vote.”

Dole was a loyal Republican all his life, but unfortunately became a sort of stuffed pet of lowlife Republican grifters at the end. He supported Bush and then Rubio in their primary campaigns, but stayed in the party and supported Trump after Trump won the nomination in 2016, and supported Trump in 2020 too. But he wasn’t willing to go along with the “Big Lie.” He said Trump lost the 2020 election, and was always personally closer to Pence than the Orange demagogue. Bob Dole was 98 when he said on his birthday last July, “I’m sort of Trumped out.”

Last edited:
It is impossible to hate or despise an honorable man, even if you disagree with him about most everything. That is what Bob Dole was. Throughout his career in the Senate he tried to reach across the aisle, unlike so many politicians today: "In politics honorable compromise is no sin. It is what protects us from absolutism and intolerance.”

In his own party Bob Dole often tangled with Newt Gingrich and Pat Buchanan in earlier days. He famously quipped after the Nixon plumbers break-in at Watergate: “Well, at least now we have the burglar vote.”

Dole was a loyal Republican all his life, but unfortunately became a sort of stuffed pet of lowlife Republican grifters at the end. He supported Bush and then Rubio in their primary campaigns, but stayed in the party and supported Trump after Trump won the nomination in 2016, and 2020 too. But he wasn’t so out of it that he would go along with the “Big Lie.” He said Trump lost the 2020 election, and was always personally closer to Pence than the Orange demagogue. Bob Dole was 98 when he said on his birthday in July, “I’m sort of Trumped out.”
Dole was not an honorable man. He was a quisling.

I didn't say I was going to put you on "ignore," moron. I said I was going to ignore you for the rest of this thread.

Now go away, child.

yet you are still responding to me....you teenage girls have a weird way of ignoring someone

I really believe the DNC has recruited people to run as Repubs for yrs now and paid them off big time
And you Republican voters fell for it? So then why now should we believe you when you tell us you are voting for the right people? Seems you have a long track record of voting for RINOS.

If both parties are the same, why did you love George Bush so much and hate Obama and Clinton so much?

You know you're lying right?
I love the mass murderer W now. Lol. You’ve been here long enough to know better.

He's not publically despised by Republican politicians, but they despise him privately, and a majority of the rank-and-file Republicans despise him. Notice that all the forum members attacking me are progs, not Republicans.
Notice none of us are saying bad things about Dole. Only you guys. Another RINO just because he's not an extremist.

This is the kind of guy you guys have to start nominating if you want things to go back to normal. Our guys are moderates. In fact Clinton sold us liberals out many times to appease you cons. He was known as the great Triangulator. He gave some to get some. He signed NAFTA. He deregulated the media. There were a few other times he pissed us liberals off by going along with you cons.

Can you name one time Bush or Trump pissed you off by going along with us liberals?

I love the mass murderer W now. Lol. You’ve been here long enough to know better.
You guys loved Bush until Trump finally admitted he lied us into war when Trump was running in the GOP primaries. That was the first time Republicans dared suggest Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump popped that cherry. And you picked Trump over Jeb so clearly you guys didn't really like the job Bush did. But you never admitted it even when McCain was running. You insisted Bush was great, didn't lie us into war and he had NOTHING to do with the global recession he gave us. Innocent you said.

Forum List

Back