Bob Dole Dead at 98

No, you just think that because you are a hate-filled wingnut that cannot stand anyone that does not think and act and look exactly like you.

Though it is interesting how many Veterans you hate. It is almost like their service shines a light on your lack there of.
He might be the dumbest con on this message board.

He might be the dumbest con on this message board.
You are squarely in the lead for that honor. I don't recall you ever claiming to be conservative, and you certainly haven't shown much evidence of actually being one

You are squarely in the lead for that honor. I don't recall you ever claiming to be conservative, and you certainly haven't shown much evidence of actually being one
Lol. You think I claimed to be a con. Lol. You’re a dumb ass.

Dole is not despised by other Republicans, just by hate filled wingnuts that want everyone to march in goosestep with them.
when do you think we'll hear earnst, let alone the Trump darling Josh Harley argue for less spending on farm subsidies? LOL

bripat's just an angry child, and people like AOC can certainly bring the personal, but I think the reason the Trumppissdrinkers have to make their opposition so personal is that the reality is Trump never, really, proposed any change. Except for immigration and tariffs ... both of which are dandy for inflation. LOL And suddenly people seem to realize higher wages and higher prices tend to go together.

when do you think we'll hear earnst, let alone the Trump darling Josh Harley argue for less spending on farm subsidies? LOL

bripat's just an angry child, and people like AOC can certainly bring the personal, but I think the reason the Trumppissdrinkers have to make their opposition so personal is that the reality is Trump never, really, proposed any change. Except for immigration and tariffs ... both of which are dandy for inflation. LOL And suddenly people seem to realize higher wages and higher prices tend to go together.
Another idiot who believes it's not a waste of time trying to use logic and facts with progs.

2/3rds of the left-wingers in this forum have me on "ignore," asshole.

and did they all announce it to the whole forum?

I have no problem if ballless people put someone on ignore, just do not fucking announce it like a teenage girl telling one girl she is not talking to another girl.

and did they all announce it to the whole forum?

I have no problem if ballless people put someone on ignore, just do not fucking announce it like a teenage girl telling one girl she is not talking to another girl.
Yes, most of them did announce it. I put you on ignore because you're annoying, not because I'm afraid of anything you have to say. However, Americans would be stupid not to fear the shit you spew.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back