Bob Dole Dead at 98

Well, I've never agreed with him so it's not surprising. That being said there isn't much of a reason to shit on the guy now that he's dead.
Dole did not want to see America burdened with a Hillary Clinton administration and the anti-American ideologues she would put in positions of power.
Here is proof Republicans loved the Dole brand all the way up until the 2010's.

Mary Elizabeth Alexander Hanford Dole is an American politician and author who served in the Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush presidential administrations. She also served as a United States Senator for North Carolina from 2003 to 2009.

So cons can't say they didn't like Dole. What they can say is today they wouldn't like him because they were too moderate.

Did you have anything that's actually true to post?

Everything I wrote in comment #130 about Bob Dole, about what he did and said, about his being a decent and honorable man … is absolutely true. Can you point to one thing I wrote that was not true? Of course not.

Everything I just wrote about YOU in comment #157 … you prove to be true every day in all your comments here, and even in your pathetic and childish avatar.

Well, I've never agreed with him so it's not surprising. That being said there isn't much of a reason to shit on the guy now that he's dead.
Sure there is. It destroys the leftwing narrative that the quisling was a "true conservative," or that selling out your constituents is something admirable.

Here is proof Republicans loved the Dole brand all the way up until the 2010's.

Mary Elizabeth Alexander Hanford Dole is an American politician and author who served in the Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush presidential administrations. She also served as a United States Senator for North Carolina from 2003 to 2009.

So cons can't say they didn't like Dole. What they can say is today they wouldn't like him because they were too moderate.
How does that prove Republicans supported Dole?

Everything I wrote in comment #130 about Bob Dole, about what he did and said, about his being a decent and honorable man … is absolutely true. Can you point to one thing I wrote that was not true? Of course not.

Everything I just wrote about YOU in comment #157 … you prove to be true every day in all your comments here, and even in your pathetic and childish avatar.
I'll take that as a "no."

You’re a classless moron. Perhaps even on a lower level than a moron. You’re a slobbering window-licker.

I don’t know what kind of President he would made on a domestic policy basis, but on the basis of class, honesty, dignity and statesmanship he would have been outstanding. Those are traits POS idiots like you don’t understand.
What legislation did he sign on to?

Oh shut up. You loved him so much you made his wife a career politician to carry on the agenda.

Dole didn't win because Bill Clinton was too fucking good.
I didn't. Dole didn't win because he wasn't a conservative. Why vote for a phony conservative when you can vote for a liberal?

Last edited:
I didn't. Dole didn't win because he wasn't a conservative. Why vote for a phone conservative when you can vote for a liberal?
He was a conservative back then. He just wasn't conservative enough for NEOCONS. Today anyone who was a classical or traditional Republican wouldn't even be in your party. Sadly they'd be in mine. Which doesn't make me happy.

He was a conservative back then. He just wasn't conservative enough for NEOCONS. Today anyone who was a classical or traditional Republican wouldn't even be in your party. Sadly they'd be in mine. Which doesn't make me happy.
He has never been a conservative. Republicans held their noses when they voted for him. It amazes me how these quislings get the nomination. Someone proposed that there are a bunch of fake conservatives in the party who were placed their by the DNC. I'm beginning to believe it.

He has never been a conservative. Republicans held their noses when they voted for him. It amazes me how these quislings get the nomination. Someone proposed that there are a bunch of fake conservatives in the party who were placed their by the DNC. I'm beginning to believe it.
That was me....lol....................They'd sell their mother up a river for a dollar

The last of the Great Generation:

RIP
I find it interesting that Bob Dole outlasted Bob Dole (Norm McDonald).

RIP to both.

Well Trump pretended he was a moderate too only he turned out to be an extreme right winger because he appointed the most extreme right wing judges and all that. He lied. Said he'd raise taxes on the rich, made himself sound like he was going to be a moderate president not pushing one extreme agenda or the other, and then he did.

So intelligent cons think you're a stupid lib and libs think you're a stupid con.

There's always an idiot in the room. If you don't see one, it's probably you.
I see lots of idiots. You for example.

Forum List

Back