Bob Woodward - America's Biggest Ass Clown

Only because Cheeto Jesus can't go 2 sentences without spewing one.
I once asked Trump bashers to SHOW one lie that Trump has ever told. Not one of them replied. Then a month later, one did reply with a link.

Looking through the link, all the alleged lies were NOT lies. They only appeared to be, because of liberals' false definitions of words and ideas.
Bullshit!

I remember that thread and I replied. I listed a number of blatant, obvious lies. You steadfastly refused to join reality and see them, instead you hid in your sad little tRump-humping world and said ridiculous things like "but it was the biggest inaugural crowd ever!"

`
Of course I have a lot more to learn, I'm constantly learning. The great travesty of our times is when people think they have learned enough to a point where their opinions become absolute, as if they already know everything. Most people don't understand the basics if "investigative reporting" such as what Woodward does. They tend to think everything knowable is online, which is hardly the case. 90% of what a good investigative reporting is done in the field, be it interviewing people face to face, traveling or spending hours, if not days, manually going through old dusty records. Woodward is familiar with this.
`
The criticism of Woodward is not investigating, it is the publishing of a book with obvious false content, statements refuted by alleged speakers, and use of anonymous, uncheckable (frankly laughable) "sources"

Woodward is nothing but another leftist Trump-basher, trying to use his notoriety to disparage Trump. He's disparaging himself.

Woodward is one of the most respected journalists of our time. It's highly unlikely he would fabricate all this stuff.
True.

And much of this is not exactly ‘news’ – other sources have documented the incompetence, ignorance, and amorality of Trump.
ZERO credibility Woodward has ZERO respect. He's a fabricator clown, and his book is a laughingstock.
As for the other sources, No they haven't. They have lied and attempted to BS the American public. Trump has shown a very high level of competence by rescuing our economy from the failing one left to us in January 2017, by Obama, as well as fixing Obama's high unemployment rates.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

All this has been the result of a much lowered corporate tax, massive business deregulation, bringing business back to the US by leveling tariffs, and inspiring CONFIDENCE in the US business community. This confidence has not even peaked yet, nor has the impressive 4.2% GDP growth rate Trump has brought about.

On the national security side, Trump has succeeded in appointing SCOTUS judges and securing a SCOTUS confirmation of his Muslim countries immigration/travel ban. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up, things are looking good. :biggrin:

Woodward is one of the most respected journalists of our time. It's highly unlikely he would fabricate all this stuff.
True.

And much of this is not exactly ‘news’ – other sources have documented the incompetence, ignorance, and amorality of Trump.
ZERO credibility Woodward has ZERO respect. He's a fabricator clown, and his book is a laughingstock.
As for the other sources, No they haven't. They have lied and attempted to BS the American public. Trump has shown a very high level of competence by rescuing our economy from the failing one left to us in January 2017, by Obama, as well as fixing Obama's high unemployment rates.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

All this has been the result of a much lowered corporate tax, massive business deregulation, bringing business back to the US by leveling tariffs, and inspiring CONFIDENCE in the US business community. This confidence has not even peaked yet, nor has the impressive 4.2% GDP growth rate Trump has brought about.

On the national security side, Trump has succeeded in appointing SCOTUS judges and securing a SCOTUS confirmation of his Muslim countries immigration/travel ban. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up, things are looking good. :biggrin:
Lol, butt a little sore there buddy?

I don’t think Woodward is too worried.

View attachment 214798
He will make money no matter if it’s factual or not. Woodward is trying to reclaim his former glory

Do you doubt it is accurate?
Yes. Too many statements which state according to or reportedly. If they were all true in would be direct quotes.

I've been listening to the book for about ten minutes. So far both Porter and Kohn are quoted directly...

You should man up and give it a listen.

View attachment 214798
He will make money no matter if it’s factual or not. Woodward is trying to reclaim his former glory

Yes. Too many statements which state according to or reportedly. If they were all true in would be direct quotes.

I've been listening to the book for about ten minutes. So far both Porter and Kohn are quoted directly...

Do you think telling me to man up is some kind of challenge? Ill read it when its available. Not holding my breath for any revelations, considering the people that are saying they never said what he is claiming they said.

View attachment 214798

Do you think telling me to man up is some kind of challenge? Ill read it when its available. Not holding my breath for any revelations, considering the people that are saying they never said what he is claiming they said.

Manning up, for you, is challenge enough.

Manning up, for you, is challenge enough.
I guess you think that is an insult. Probably is to you while in 7th grade.

Forum List

Back