Bob Woodward - America's Biggest Ass Clown

Mattis made a perfunctory denial just like Tillerson. Mattis is a patriot. Mattis despises Trump as much as anyone who knows Trump despises him. Trump is anathema to anyone who respects rule of law. Mattis is no exception.

Mattis is a soldier's solider and I have serious doubts he'd ever say that about the CiC.

Everything Woodward said in his goofball book, has been refuted by the people he fabricated quotes to. What a loon.

This is a jerk who spends his life attacking Republican presidents. Could somebody please offer this fool a real job ? - or a room in a mental hospital.
This is just what he does for a living, he is striking while the iron is hot, pretty sure he did the same thing to Obama and clinton...in any case it is meaningless and harmless and keeps everyone away from whatever it is trump really wants to do without interference...it's actually clever.

Mattis made a perfunctory denial just like Tillerson. Mattis is a patriot. Mattis despises Trump as much as anyone who knows Trump despises him. Trump is anathema to anyone who respects rule of law. Mattis is no exception.
And he told you this himself. Or did you divine it from the bones?

Everything Woodward said in his goofball book, has been refuted by the people he fabricated quotes to. What a loon.

This is a jerk who spends his life attacking Republican presidents. Could somebody please offer this fool a real job ? - or a room in a mental hospital.
Woodward's reputation says he is meticulous with his quotes

The ass clown is the Toddler in Chief

Did the Press hate Nixon as much as they hate Trump?

Woodward's reputation says he is meticulous with his quotes

The ass clown is the Toddler in Chief
Woodward has a long history of fudging and fabricating. He did it in two books about Bush.

heh

Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-9.26.37-AM-600x288.png

I don’t think Woodward is too worried.

View attachment 214798
He will make money no matter if it’s factual or not. Woodward is trying to reclaim his former glory

Do you doubt it is accurate?
Yes. Too many statements which state according to or reportedly. If they were all true in would be direct quotes.

You’ve read it?
Of course not.

I don’t think Woodward is too worried.

View attachment 214798
He will make money no matter if it’s factual or not. Woodward is trying to reclaim his former glory

Yes. Too many statements which state according to or reportedly. If they were all true in would be direct quotes.

You’ve read it?
Of course not.
I’ve read the excerpts. That’s why I can make the statement.

You’ve read it?
Of course not.
Hate to break it to you but “according to” is a quote. According to you, you’re read the excerpts.

You don’t think someone like Mattis would have said that someone who never served a day in public service much less in uniform would say that they have an elementary school understanding of the force posture of the US? I would think most people in the nation have such an understanding.

You’ve read it?
Of course not.
Hate to break it to you but “according to” is a quote. According to you, you’re read the excerpts.

You don’t think someone like Mattis would have said that someone who never served a day in public service much less in uniform would say that they have an elementary school understanding of the force posture of the US? I would think most people in the nation have such an understanding.
Hate to break it to you moron. According to is not a direct quote.

You’ve read it?
Of course not.

Hate to break it to you moron. According to is not a direct quote.

Our healthcare is the best standard of quality in the world according to the world health organization.

So either you were not quoting the WHO? Fascinating.

Forum List

Back