Bob Woodward - America's Biggest Ass Clown

Everything Woodward said in his goofball book, has been refuted by the people he fabricated quotes to. What a loon.

This is a jerk who spends his life attacking Republican presidents. Could somebody please offer this fool a real job ? - or a room in a mental hospital.

Someone has criticized Orange Jesus!

Attack! Attack! Attack!

Only because Cheeto Jesus can't go 2 sentences without spewing one.
I once asked Trump bashers to SHOW one lie that Trump has ever told. Not one of them replied. Then a month later, one did reply with a link.

Looking through the link, all the alleged lies were NOT lies. They only appeared to be, because of liberals' false definitions of words and ideas.

Sure, and Deepthroat was wrong and history proved Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate.
One of the sure signs of desperation, is referring to a single incident, and then trying to use it as a basis for general concept.

`
I trust Woodward infinitely more than trump and his administration.....but then again, I am a student of journalism.
`
Your studies should include not trusting ANONYMOUS "sources", or even defining them as such.

I already have my degree. I also happen to be big into investigative reporting and have an excellent understanding of such matters. In regards to Woodward, like I said, he has my trust.
`
You are a "student", all right. With a lot to learn.

You are a "student", all right. With a lot to learn.
`
Of course I have a lot more to learn, I'm constantly learning. The great travesty of our times is when people think they have learned enough to a point where their opinions become absolute, as if they already know everything. Most people don't understand the basics if "investigative reporting" such as what Woodward does. They tend to think everything knowable is online, which is hardly the case. 90% of what a good investigative reporting is done in the field, be it interviewing people face to face, traveling or spending hours, if not days, manually going through old dusty records. Woodward is familiar with this.
`

Forum List

Back