Bob Woodward - America's Biggest Ass Clown

You’ve read it?
Of course not.
I’ve read the excerpts. That’s why I can make the statement.
Hate to break it to you but “according to” is a quote. According to you, you’re read the excerpts.

You don’t think someone like Mattis would have said that someone who never served a day in public service much less in uniform would say that they have an elementary school understanding of the force posture of the US? I would think most people in the nation have such an understanding.
Hate to break it to you moron. According to is not a direct quote.

Our healthcare is the best standard of quality in the world according to the world health organization.

So either you were not quoting the WHO? Fascinating.
Yes I was. Are you learning impaired?

Of course not.
Hate to break it to you but “according to” is a quote. According to you, you’re read the excerpts.

You don’t think someone like Mattis would have said that someone who never served a day in public service much less in uniform would say that they have an elementary school understanding of the force posture of the US? I would think most people in the nation have such an understanding.

Our healthcare is the best standard of quality in the world according to the world health organization.

No but you appear to be.

So “according to” is a quote when you use it but not when Bob Woodward uses it. You seem to not have a fifth graders understanding of grammar.

Everything Woodward said in his goofball book, has been refuted by the people he fabricated quotes to. What a loon.

This is a jerk who spends his life attacking Republican presidents. Could somebody please offer this fool a real job ? - or a room in a mental hospital.

Did the Press hate Nixon as much as they hate Trump?
No they didn`t. If Nixon would have called them the enemy of the people as Trump did it might have been different.

No but you appear to be.

So “according to” is a quote when you use it but not when Bob Woodward uses it. You seem to not have a fifth graders understanding of grammar.
Quoting What a report documents is ddifferent than quoting a person.

No but you appear to be.

"According to" means "in agreement with", and it's not grammar princess.

No but you appear to be.

Wow…question…

Did that sound as stupid in your head before you typed it as is on this thread?

No but you appear to be.

Wow…question…

Did that sound as stupid in your head before you typed it as is on this thread?
Only in your head jr.

Mattis made a perfunctory denial just like Tillerson. Mattis is a patriot. Mattis despises Trump as much as anyone who knows Trump despises him. Trump is anathema to anyone who respects rule of law. Mattis is no exception.
Not a shred of evidence here to support this idiocy.

Do you doubt it is accurate?
Of course it's not accurate, or even the slightest bit. Woodward is a freak opportunist, looking for a quick buck, and using anti-Trump dupes to cash in.

Don't tell me you would actually buy the stupid thing.

Woodward never set foot in Trump's White House so his book has to be based on rumors, innuendos, fabrications or outright lies. The Team of Woodward and Bernstein got away with an unidentified, unverified "informant" because Americans weren't smart enough back then. If the fool thinks he can play the same game in the age of information he is way out of touch with reality.

Two guys from the lyingest *administration* in history vs a famously well respected journalist.

Of course you would believe them.
Lying is another word (along with "racist" and "conspiracy", that liberals throw around wildly. :rolleyes: Ho hum. Yawn****

Refuted by who?

The toadies in the White House?

What would happen if they confirmed them?

Bueller?
Refuted by the same people that opportunist klutz Woodward singled out to make his money-book "case" (better known as laughingstock)

PS - the word is whom, not who.

Everything Woodward said in his goofball book, has been refuted by the people he fabricated quotes to. What a loon.

This is a jerk who spends his life attacking Republican presidents. Could somebody please offer this fool a real job ? - or a room in a mental hospital.

Bob Woodward's reputation will only be elevated by this book on trump.

Your reputation will need a shower.

Some who received advance copies of his book say he has a lot of anonymous sources in it.
Maybe Ann Coulter should school him on how to properly footnote a book.
Resistance is Futile.

Forum List

Back