Boehner supports military action in Syria...

Obama hates no whites: absolutely no evidence ever for such a stupid statement.

The will of the people duck is invested in the pres and the congress.

Only symbolically. Go peddle that shit to some naïve fucker. Americans don't want this.

As usual you're full of shit. The will of the people is a reflection of how they vote on election day, and that will changes day by day. That is why we have a democratic republic, the people are not savvy enough to critical examine issues. Sadly, members of Congress no longer vote their conscience nor critically examine the issues; they vote to protect their job.

i've got news for you pal. on election day, no one was voting to go to war with syria.

That's true, but we did not have more than 400 children dead from Syrian regime gas, either.

That's true, but we did not have more than 400 children dead from Syrian regime gas, either.

and put to a public vote today, the results would be overwhelming not to go to war with syria. so let the administration follow the will of the people, not their own agenda

The administration and Congress are our representatives, empowered to make decisions in our name.

This is a democratic republican, with the representatives, senators, and president as our folks to make decisions.

The administration and Congress are our representatives, empowered to make decisions in our name.

This is a democratic republican, with the representatives, senators, and president as our folks to make decisions.

Assad is the leader of Syria and empowered to make decisions regarding his country in their name.

. . . which has nothing to do prevent us from putting a missile between his eyes.

If you disagree with your congressperson or senator, vote against them in the primary next year.

. . . which has nothing to do prevent us from putting a missile between his eyes.

If you disagree with your congressperson or senator, vote against them in the primary next year.

so what you are really saying here is Bush was right to go into iraq. after all these years bush is finally vindicated

Not at all. Bush launched an all out invasion of Iraq on bad intelligence, wrecked the economy, killed and hurt 200,000 Iraqis and 50,000 Americans.

Obama wants to punish Syria with a limited missile strike.

There is no equivalence.

so what you are really saying here is Bush was right to go into iraq. after all these years bush is finally vindicated

If Obama shit in their hat these idiots would say thank you.

Not at all. Bush launched an all out invasion of Iraq on bad intelligence, wrecked the economy, killed and hurt 200,000 Iraqis and 50,000 Americans.

There is no equivalence.

Limited missle strike? That's what they say now. But it will be much different when it's over.

This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

I hope that you were not addessing me, snake. because I do not read your posts any more.

I told you what it would take to get off my ignore list. Admit that you are not what you claim to be. Admit that your love obama and worship his every word and deed.

Tell the truth, or remain on ignore

There is no equivalence.

Limited missle strike? That's what they say now. But it will be much different when it's over.

of course it will, syria is being armed by Iran and Russia. What will we do when they hit Israel? What will we do if they hit one of our ships or shoot down a plane?

Obama will probably sit in the oval office looking at his monkey face in a mirror and say "look what I have done, I have fucked up the USA really good, just like I planned"

We have dismissed Redfish as having anything to offer other than an anti-Semite racist and hater of American values.

Neither Iran nor Russia would dare touch Israel, and neither would dare fire on our ships or our planes.

We see what would have happened if Redfish had been the president in 1941 or 1962.

We would be a fourth rate nation.

Forum List

Back