Bolton: Obama's speech a 'frightening revelation' about how president thinks

If Bolton did not like the speech he should apply for a job as the president's speech writer. Nonsense total fucking nonsense.

YES

and he should remember to never practice his free speech regarding his opinions of obama's speeches UNLESS he's a writer for obama i guess

cuz left-wing crybabies gets their panties in a knot when obama is criticized

I have no problem criticizing any president but over a speech.....the former ambassador should get his bolts tightened.

Is anyone really going to take a neocon like Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton seriously?
If Bolton had his way we would have already been at war with Iran, the man has no credibility left.

Time will prove former Ambassador John Bolton right.:eusa_clap:

A nuclear Iran will be of crucial importance to global events in the early 21st century....its defiance over its nuclear program, rising repression, support for extremists, and menacing rhetoric....is not chopped liver and it is slowly but surely leading to a regional and dangerous confrontation.
If Bolton said water was wet, I'd Google it just because. The guy was a useless asshole when he mattered, and he never should have in the first place, but now he matters not a damn.

If Bolton did not like the speech he should apply for a job as the president's speech writer. Nonsense total fucking nonsense.

YES

and he should remember to never practice his free speech regarding his opinions of obama's speeches UNLESS he's a writer for obama i guess

cuz left-wing crybabies gets their panties in a knot when obama is criticized

I have no problem criticizing any president but over a speech.....the former ambassador should get his bolts tightened.

wears a tough guy hat; cries like a baby

LOL

obama's lemming horde of bootlickers gets s upset when their Messiah is criticized

obama is a laughingstock on the world stage from russia to israel, and egypt to china
Two words make you into an instant idiot, Messiah, when not used to describe either Jesus or what the Jews are still waiting for, and Plantation, of which there are none now.

Do us all a favor, grow up and don't use the garbage you get from Limbaugh and Palin. Not only is it annoying and stupid, it's also wrong.

Is anyone really going to take a neocon like Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton seriously?
If Bolton had his way we would have already been at war with Iran, the man has no credibility left.

Time will prove former Ambassador John Bolton right.:eusa_clap:

A nuclear Iran will be of crucial importance to global events in the early 21st century....its defiance over its nuclear program, rising repression, support for extremists, and menacing rhetoric....is not chopped liver and it is slowly but surely leading to a regional and dangerous confrontation.
If Bolton said water was wet, I'd Google it just because. The guy was a useless asshole when he mattered, and he never should have in the first place, but now he matters not a damn.

Surely you mean Hussein Obama...... ^^^

I was talking about Ambassador Bolton.

LOL

obama's lemming horde of bootlickers gets s upset when their Messiah is criticized

obama is a laughingstock on the world stage from russia to israel, and egypt to china
Two words make you into an instant idiot, Messiah, when not used to describe either Jesus or what the Jews are still waiting for, and Plantation, of which there are none now.

Do us all a favor, grow up and don't use the garbage you get from Limbaugh and Palin. Not only is it annoying and stupid, it's also wrong.

do us all a favor and stop crying or go hang yourself

who cares what you think?

LOL

Who cares? The same as who cares about your opinion, no one. Got it?

Bolton is a MIC guy. He wants us to be world police. Spend our blood and treasure on other peoples business. Merchants of war are his special interest. Letting Europe handle lions share of Ukraine crisis just piss's him off. If he had his way the US would be giving Ukraine tanks and planes instead of MRE's. For a guy like Bolton, sending palets of cash and handing out bags of US currency to shady characters is A-OK.

Who cares? The same as who cares about your opinion, no one. Got it?

I do.

so there

LOL

there's a problem when you're too stupid to realize your getting your panties in a knot trying to defend obama makes my point for me

he's some kind of god-like figure to you idiots that is above reproach unless YOU decide to criticize him; and usually that is when he's not ENOUGH of a dictator-wannabe to suit your tastes

go cry; you're laughable

there's a problem when you're too stupid to realize your getting your panties in a knot trying to defend obama makes my point for me

he's some kind of god-like figure to you idiots that is above reproach unless YOU decide to criticize him; and usually that is when he's not ENOUGH of a dictator-wannabe to suit your tastes

go cry; you're laughable
I defended Obama? I said Bolton was an asshole. Learn to read, as well as think.

go cry; you're laughable
I defended Obama? I said Bolton was an asshole. Learn to read, as well as think.

he's an asshole to assholes desperate to defend their Messiah

Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton saw President Obama’s speech in Brussels today as deeply concerning for the United States and a grave insight into how Obama views international relations.

Bolton, speaking directly after the speech on Fox News, was flummoxed that President Obama’s chief concern appeared to be that Russian President Vladimir Putin violated international law by invading Ukraine.

Absent, Bolton noted, was any mention of Russia’s imperialist motivations or the need to implement further deterrents against Putin.

“There’s nothing in the speech about understanding force and power and international affairs the way the Russians do and how they proceeded, nor anything about deterrents or dissuasion. It was almost entirely about international norms, international law, the United Nations, none of which have done a thing to stop Russians in Ukraine.”

Additionally, Bolton ripped President Obama for suggesting U.S. interests in Ukraine are minimal considering the former Soviet state’s geopolitical significance.

Bolton: Obama Is Living In a World of Words, Putin Is Living In a World of Power | Washington Free Beacon

Bolton sounds like an idiot since it's precisely a violation of law that is at issue and not the motivations behind the violation which is the concern of any governing body that has the legal authority to enforce laws or any and all legal remedies for the violatin of those laws. Motivation is often unknown and is usually only a factor when it comes to mitigating circumstances (as in an incidental violation of a law with no ill will or bad intent).

At any rate, I for one am glad Bolton is no longer in government since he's apparently so easily frightened.

And you know what else? It looks like Obama has done a bang up job getting those generally reluctant Europeans to go along with serious sanctions despite the fact that the Ukraine is not critical to American interests, just like Obama said.

go cry; you're laughable

he's an asshole to assholes desperate to defend their Messiah
Obama is just a man little man. Learn something today. And Bolton has always been an asshole, but you had to be there I guess.

Forum List

Back