Bolton: Obama's speech a 'frightening revelation' about how president thinks

Really...? And who knew how to "stop Putin"? W, the prez who decided Putin was "a good man" when he saw his soul thru his eyes?
How would u suggest Putin be stopped? Thru saber rattling? Outright aggression? Would any of that work without hurting us? What Obama is doing thru rallying allies to impose economic sanctions and exclude Russia from the G-8 could put the brakes on Putin...but it may take some time...something u TV program solution kids don't comprehend. Do U have any better ideas for "stopping Putin"?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

George Bush negotiated and approved the missile defense for eastern europe. If that had been in place Putin would have seen us as serious players and not done this. It was obama who unilaterally stabbed the former satellites in the back and reneged. It was part of Hillary ' s reset.

obama is rallying no one. There are economic sanction against 11 individuals. Europeans added 20 more individuals who are of even less interest than the obama 11. Putin has not been excluded from the G8. He has been excluded from one meeting.

US-UK: Expand Missile Defense in Eastern Europe | Military.com

What bothered me about Obama's speech, was his attempt to justify the invasion of Iraq. Even when Obama defends con stupidity, they criticize instead.

Although I found most of Obama's speech positive ...I agree that his handling of the Iraq invasion issue was awkward...
I think he may have been trying to make the point that it did not equate to Russia's take over of Crimea since it was not overtly intended as an exploitative takeover...but it fell flat; since everyone knows we wanted to exploit Iraqi oil....
Frankly, I feel it would have been better for Obama to admit we made a mistake ...and emphasize that it is one thst we have learned from and that most Americans feel was not justified....
But then again...that would do little more than provoke screams from the GOP that he's "apologizing for America" and increased hate rhetoric from the right ...

Last edited:
Great post.

Thanks for helping put that asshole joke of a President's performance into the right perspective!

:thup:

Bolton was appointed by George W Bush. I guess that makes him an expert on "joke presidents". However, it isn't really funny because George W Bush's chicken-hawk ignorance resulted in thousands of dead Americans.

1991 Cease fire terms stipulated that once Saddam did what he did the Gulf War I was back on.

That's the legal aspects of it.

More importantly, if we hadn't given Saddam two weeks to come clean or quit, you MIGHT have an argument.

But on top of the cease fire terms and the opportunity we gave Saddam to get out of Dodge, Saddam confessed to his FBI interrogator that the invasion was HIS OWN fault.

Now how does Bush play into THAT you stupid shit?

I disagree. It stated:

34. Decides to remain seized of the matter and to take such further steps as may be required for the implementation of the present resolution and to secure peace and security in the area.

What bothered me about Obama's speech, was his attempt to justify the invasion of Iraq. Even when Obama defends con stupidity, they criticize instead.

Although I found most of Obama's positive ...I agree that his handling of the Iraq invasion issue was awkward...
I think he may have been trying to make the point that it did not equate to Russia's take over of Crimea since it was not overtly intended as an exploitative takeover...but it flat; since everyone knows we wanted to exploit Iraqi oil....
Frankly, it would have been for Obama better to admit we made a mistake ...and emphasize that it is one thst we have learned from and that most Americans feel was not justified....
But then again...that would do little more than provoke screams from the GOP that he's "apologizing for America" and increased hate rgetoric from the right ...

'most Americans feel......"

sigh; there goes another left-wing idiot thinking he can speak for most of America

oh and "exploiting iraqi oil"?

why is doing business such a bad thing to you left-wng losers?

you want obama to "admit we made a mistake"?

is that what you're calling your own Party's decade of votes to keep fighting and funding a war you call "illegal"?

idiots and hypocrites

regime change was the official position of the clinton administration regarding iraq

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So have any of you geniuses come up with a plan that is better than what the President is doing?

What's your plan to drive the Russians out of the Crimea?

Be specific.

Whether Russia or Iran, the best way to contain them is not with military intervention, but with the development of renewable energy sources.

Now that is the dumbest statement I've seen in a very long time! WOW!

Like renewable energy will stop Iran from building a nuclear bomb?
Like renewable energy will stop a psychopathic empire mongol from taking over his weaker neighbors?

And, like renewable energy is even practicable.

Jake, stay on the porch, you're just not up to rolling with the big dogs.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The best part of what Bolton said is what he didn't say...

...nothing of substance as to what policy would be better than what the administration is doing.

Bolton wasn't offering criticism. He was just doing what everyone on the right has been doing over the Ukraine situation,

taking cheap meaningless shots at the President.

ODS.

I grow weary of these bedwetters. First they were afraid of Cuba, then Iraq, then North Korea, then Iran, and now Russia. There's no end to their fears and their fear-mongering. Please boys, grow up, huh?

It's dangerous world and in the end we are all dead. Just deal with it. If the pattern holds, Russia will be old news by the time Limbaugh finds something else that keeps him awake at night.

Last edited:
I grow weary of these bedwetters. First they were afraid of Cuba, then Iraq, then North Korea, then Iran, and now Russia. There's no stop to their fears and their fear-mongering. Please boys, grow up, huh?

It's dangerous world and in the end we are all dead. Just deal with it. If the pattern holds, Russia will be old news by the time Limbaugh finds something else that keeps him up at night.

you're terified of your own countrymen that hold different views than you hold; yo uhave no business even commenting on who is afraid of what

you're just a loser and a joke

...nothing of substance as to what policy would be better than what the administration is doing.

Bolton wasn't offering criticism. He was just doing what everyone on the right has been doing over the Ukraine situation,

ODS.

when pretty much everything your empty suit Messiah does is an embarrassing failure; just about anything would be better leftard

Is there anyone here crazy enough to think that there is a viable military option against Russia?

So have any of you geniuses come up with a plan that is better than what the President is doing?

What's your plan to drive the Russians out of the Crimea?

Be specific.

this has been explained to you multiple times leftard

obama should not have gone back on the missile defense treaty with Eastern European nations

obama should not have give Iran a repreive from sanctions

obama should not have backed the Muslim Brotherhood

obama was pathetic in his attempts to forge a coalition to do something abuot Syria

your in denial; a joke like your loser friends here

Really...? And who knew how to "stop Putin"? W, the prez who decided Putin was "a good man" when he saw his soul thru his eyes?
How would u suggest Putin be stopped? Thru saber rattling? Outright aggression? Would any of that work without hurting us? What Obama is doing thru rallying allies to impose economic sanctions and exclude Russia from the G-8 could put the brakes on Putin...but it may take some time...something u TV program solution kids don't comprehend. Do U have any better ideas for "stopping Putin"?

George Bush negotiated and approved the missile defense for eastern europe. If that had been in place Putin would have seen us as serious players and not done this. It was obama who unilaterally stabbed the former satellites in the back and reneged. It was part of Hillary ' s reset.

obama is rallying no one. There are economic sanction against 11 individuals. Europeans added 20 more individuals who are of even less interest than the obama 11. Putin has not been excluded from the G8. He has been excluded from one meeting.

US-UK: Expand Missile Defense in Eastern Europe | Military.com

the missiles are to point to Iran.....guess that's why Poland wants its own missile system...

Last edited:

ODS.

when pretty much everything your empty suit Messiah does is an embarrassing failure; just about anything would be better leftard

You prove my point. You have NOTHING to offer as a better policy in this situation.

Is there anyone here crazy enough to think that there is a viable military option against Russia?

you're so stupid it is comical.

it is a test of wills; do you think russia really wants a war with us?

all we had to do was show resolve

revealing; your posts are revealing

ODS.

You prove my point. You have NOTHING to offer as a better policy in this situation.

i made severalo points here dork

go cry

I grow weary of these bedwetters. First they were afraid of Cuba, then Iraq, then North Korea, then Iran, and now Russia. There's no stop to their fears and their fear-mongering. Please boys, grow up, huh?

It's dangerous world and in the end we are all dead. Just deal with it. If the pattern holds, Russia will be old news by the time Limbaugh finds something else that keeps him up at night.

you're terified of your own countrymen that hold different views than you hold; yo uhave no business even commenting on who is afraid of what

you're just a loser and a joke
No Sweetcheeks, I'm not any of those. You couldn't man-up to me if I gave you the rest of your life, and truly, it would be pointless for you to even try, it's not possible and you are still too little and dumb to understand that.

not with BO in charge....

as the Russians continue to build up along the Ukraine border.....Obama sends MREs....not arms, comm support, etc....

Forum List

Back