Bolton speaks to reporter about the Ukraine phone call .

You know a turncoat probably from the NSC, let that supposed info out, as they knew the manuscript was going to have to be rewritten and wouldn’t be coming out soon, excluding classified info, thus no one knows whether it is in there or not. The timing was just too convenient. They wrote Bolton on the 23, the article comes out a couple of days later. Only the NSC would know that.

Last edited:
The marxist Dims seem to love being played and being the collective bitch of the planet.

"We got him this time!!!" gets them lathered up and slobbering and then WITHOUT FAIL Lucy pulls back the football and we get to laugh at their TDS agony. President Trump promised nonstop winning but this is getting brutal for the non-productive half of the country. LOL

The marxist Dims seem to love being played and being the collective bitch of the planet.

"We got him this time!!!" gets them lathered up and slobbering and then WITHOUT FAIL Lucy pulls back the football and we get to laugh at their TDS agony. President Trump promised nonstop winning but this is getting brutal for the non-productive half of the country. LOL
yep ! it is another promise unkept by the dem leaders ... another let down for their triggered base ..when will they learn ?? are they so desperate and angry that they will latch onto anything the leaders of their party feeds them ??

but ......but.... what about the quid pro quo !! lol !! dems get played again ! TRUMP 2020 !
Democrats are so desperate, they take the bait every time.

tenor.png

but ......but.... what about the quid pro quo !! lol !! dems get played again ! TRUMP 2020 !

View attachment 303342

it would be best for us all if they would finally learn ,but alas they never do .

It amazes me how they continue the same thing over and over, but I really think fear of the Durham report is driving it. They need Trump out so that report never sees the light of day.

Last edited:

View attachment 303342

it would be best for us all if they would finally learn ,but alas they never do .

It amazes me how they continue the same thing over and over, hut I really think fear of the Durham report is driving it. They need Trump out so that report never sees the light of day.

yep you are absolutely right ! and now the panic will start to set in for them .

View attachment 303342

It amazes me how they continue the same thing over and over, hut I really think fear of the Durham report is driving it. They need Trump out so that report never sees the light of day.

yep you are absolutely right ! and now the panic will start to set in for them .

I think it already has! But you’re right, it is gonna get worse.

What's 10x more frigging awesome than that Bolton interview ?

Adam Schiff on Mr Maddows show

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., now the lead House impeachment manager, in which he says Bolton had a distinct "lack of credibility" and was prone to "conspiracy theories." This week, Schiff said Bolton needed to testify in the impeachment trial as an important and believable witness.

"This is someone who's likely to exaggerate the dangerous impulses of the president toward belligerence, his proclivity to act without thinking, and his love of conspiracy theories," Schiff told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on March 22, 2018, when Trump named Bolton national security adviser.

"And I'll, you know, just add one data point to what you were talking about earlier, John Bolton once suggested on Fox News that the Russian hack of the DNC [Democratic National Committee] was a false flag operation that had been conducted by the Obama administration," he said. "So, you add that kind of thinking to [former U.S. attorney] Joe diGenova and you have another big dose of unreality in the White House."

It really is one Wiley coyote scene after another

It is clear to every fair minded person that the current President has an entirely egocentric personality.
It is not clear that he committed acts that should result in being removed from office in a way that would damage the office of the President generally (such as would have been the case in the Clinton case).
It is clear that if the country continues in this purely binary partisan fashion the lamentable condition of government will continue to worsen.

It is clear to every fair minded person that the current President has an entirely egocentric personality.
It is not clear that he committed acts that should result in being removed from office in a way that would damage the office of the President generally (such as would have been the case in the Clinton case).
It is clear that if the country continues in this purely binary partisan fashion the lamentable condition of government will continue to worsen.
That’s what callers into cspan kept saying. Many even said they are really worried where all this is headed for our country.

That’s what callers into cspan kept saying. Many even said they are really worried where all this is headed for our country.

I get what people are saying about impeachment being harmful to the country.

I think Trump is more dangerous to the presidency than removing him. Think of the breadth of behavior we are now saying is okay.

Forum List

Back