🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*BOMBSHELL* donor scandal about to break wide open with NEW:

Really? It looks like you're willing to disregard anything that even slightly criticizes The One.

Defending the honor of the man you support, against slander and yellow journalism, is a noble pursuit in my mind.

You, on the other hand, appear happy to act as a propagandist and attack dog.

And then you accuse me, not only of being a "partisan hack", but of lacking reason, and making decisions based on emotion.

Interesting.

Well, I fear that, while our conversation is enlightening, I must take my leave for the evening.

Goodnight all.

I'm not responsible for any of those claims, because I never made them.

Meanwhile: Your Lord Obama can do no wrong.

Change your depends and use your head. The moron who posted the OP, used Brainfart speculation based on an analysis that said both presidential candidates and members of Congress were at risk of foreign money getting into their campaigns. Now what exactly does this have to do with Obama?
Pssst! It's Obama's website that doesn't use standard security protocol.

Dumbass.

You stupid fuck. You didn't bother reading the analysis. It says both presidential websites and numerous congressional websites may be vulnerable to getting foreign funds. Did you go to the Obama site, moron? Did you read the fucking report, or are you still to much a lazy pissant to download a PDF file?

The bottom line is still the same. There's not a iota of evidence that Obama has received a dime from foreign sources. You are quite a dimwit.

Change your depends and use your head. The moron who posted the OP, used Brainfart speculation based on an analysis that said both presidential candidates and members of Congress were at risk of foreign money getting into their campaigns. Now what exactly does this have to do with Obama?

Dumbass.

You stupid fuck. You didn't bother reading the analysis. It says both presidential websites and numerous congressional websites may be vulnerable to getting foreign funds. Did you go to the Obama site, moron? Did you read the fucking report, or are you still to much a lazy pissant to download a PDF file?

The bottom line is still the same. There's not a iota of evidence that Obama has received a dime from foreign sources. You are quite a dimwit.

baraobam40.jpg

Dumbass.

Evidence?

When do conservatives ever need evidence?

They kept Whitewater going for seven years

So...has that bombshell landed yet?

Or is it yet another wet dud?

A certain shepherd boy with a proclivity for shouting about a wolf comes to mind...

Last edited:
I'd like to see a more neutral "report" before I get all hot and bothered. All these links within links are mutually supporting right wing sites stroking each other off. So any claims made are taken with a giant tub of salt.

aint that the truth
There's more from:

Obama foreign donor scandal grows - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Liberals don't care about the truth.. this won't matter but it will matter to the MAJORITY of Americans.

From the Daily Caller:

Claim: Obama campaign illegally solicited foreign donors via social media website | The Daily Caller

President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign has been soliciting foreigners for donations, an explosive report from the conservative Government Accountability Institute (GAI) shows. Those foreign donors are allegedly visiting the Obama campaign’s donation solicitation Web pages through a social media website the campaign controls, and through an outside website that serves mostly Internet users from outside the United States.

This man is going to prison..

that settles it then the Examiner & the Daily Caller :rolleyes: What are you going to source next? Breitbart.tv or Newsmaxx? :eusa_clap:

Really? It looks like you're willing to disregard anything that even slightly criticizes The One.

Defending the honor of the man you support, against slander and yellow journalism, is a noble pursuit in my mind.

You, on the other hand, appear happy to act as a propagandist and attack dog.

And then you accuse me, not only of being a "partisan hack", but of lacking reason, and making decisions based on emotion.

Interesting.

Well, I fear that, while our conversation is enlightening, I must take my leave for the evening.

Goodnight all.
"Slander and yellow journalism" being, of course, anything that doesn't worship The One.

Did you really think you're not transparent? :lol:

Dumbass.

Are you kidding? Obama could eat a kitten live on TV and you'd praise him for helping reduce the unwanted pet population. :lol:

burgerking-10.jpg

Less than one more month before all this shit gets mothballed for a couple of generations.

And has anybody noticed the level of off the rails the k00ks have become in recent days? Holy fuck is this enjoyable. Look at the thread titles.........not a single one about an Obama achievement. These meatheads are fucked. Been saying for months that this is going to be a fucking landslide because you cant shine shit. Nobody has ever been able to shine shit in a general election and just in the past 30 years, the examples are plentiful.

In 30 days, the level of glee on here for conservatives is going to be historic and more because the other guy got decimated. A fucking hoot it will be.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

Are you kidding? Obama could eat a kitten live on TV and you'd praise him for helping reduce the unwanted pet population. :lol:

The thing is Obama didn't eat a kitten. The thing is you and your ilk are manufacturing a bullshit claim, based on a report that said both presidential campaigns and congressional campaigns are vulnerable to foreign money. What the fuck do you think one of the major complaints was against Citizens United, when you morons were defending it, claiming it would give more disclosure.

Sorry Daveman, you're a partisan hack, and now you're donning the tin foil sombrero.

obama's election finances are getting some serious kicks. Not only are his donations missing the security code, but now that those donations are getting some scrutiny many have three and four numerical zip codes.

obama's answer. The election office is lying. It's politically motivated.

"Slander and yellow journalism" being, of course, anything that doesn't worship The One.

Did you really think you're not transparent? :lol:

Examples of slander and yellow journalism:

1. Accusing the Obama administration of intentionally distributing weapons to Mexican drug gangs, in an effort to make stronger gun laws seem more palatable to the American Public.

2. Stating that Obama is not a US citizen, even though evidence and confirmation were provided by the state government of Hawaii.

3. Claiming knowledge that Mitt Romney did not pay any taxes at all for the last decade.

All three of which I have pointed out were false. Though, admittedly, you only call me an "Obama apologist" and "propagandist" where the first two are concerned.

obama bombshells....

1). Forged certificate of birth
2). Forged selective service registration
3). False social security number
4). Fast and Furious
5). Libya-gate
6). ... and now illegal campaign contributions?

If he isn't impeached and in jail yet, he isn't going to be. The shit stain can do as he pleases and get away it. He is, for all intents and purposes, above the law, period, so forget about him ever getting in trouble for any of the illegal things he's done. Ain't gonna happen. Not now, not later.

You left out a few I remember:

7) Mustard-gate
8) Beer-gate
9) Feet on Oval Office desk-gate
10) Terrorist fist bump-gate
11) Ignoring Israel-gate
12) Golf-gate
13) $200 million a day vacation in India-gate
I love it when you help. You're polite... but darlin', none of what you posted was illegal. What I posted was.

I'd say the only way hussein needs to worry is if republicans hold the house, take back the senate and put Romney in the White House. Then obama might start to worry, because the free ride of utter impunity he's getting from his lap dog Holder will be over.
What you posted is illegal, and the MSM is worried the American people will find out it's true and in order to cover their heineys, they have to lie some more, playing like they don't know it's all true.

I hope our Republicans win back the House, the Senate, and the White House.

We need to clean up this republic, and we need to clean it up now.

Forum List

Back