BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked

• Banned
Looks like everything is about to unravel exposing what really happened with the DNC server. This makes the best sense yet of what happened.

BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked
I was wondering when they would look at the source coding... SO this was done by staff who had access to the server and passwords. I wonder if this has links to Seth and his suspicious demise?
I think it links to Seth 100%.

The (((MSM))) and the (((democrats))) and (((rhinos))) assume all of the their viewers are such retards.

• On 7/5/2016 at approximately 6:45 PM Eastern time, someone copied the data that eventually appears on the “NGP VAN” 7zip file (the subject of this analysis). This 7zip file was published by a persona named Guccifer 2, two months later on September 13, 2016.

• Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

• The initial copying activity was likely done from a computer system that had direct access to the data. By “direct access” we mean that the individual who was collecting the data either had physical access to the computer where the data was stored, or the data was copied over a local high speed network (LAN).

• They may have copied a much larger collection of data than the data present in the NGP VAN 7zip. This larger collection of data may have been as large as 19 GB. In that scenario the NGP VAN 7zip file represents only 1/10th of the total amount of material taken.

• This initial copying activity was done on a system where Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) settings were in force. Most likely, the computer used to initially copy the data was located somewhere on the East Coast.

• The data was likely initially copied to a computer running Linux, because the file last modified times all reflect the apparent time of the copy and this is a characteristic of the the Linux ‘cp’ command (using default options).

• A Linux OS may have been booted from a USB flash drive and the data may have been copied back to the same flash drive, which will likely have been formatted with the Linux (ext4) file system.

• On September 1, 2016, two months after copying the initial large collection of (alleged) DNC related content (the so-called NGP/VAN data), a subset was transferred to working directories on a system running Windows. The .rar files included in the final 7zip file were built from those working directories.

• The computer system where the working directories were built had Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) settings in force. Most likely, this system was located somewhere on the East Coast.

• The .rar files and plain files that eventually end up in the “NGP VAN” 7zip file disclosed by Guccifer 2.0 on 9/13/2016 were likely first copied to a USB flash drive, which served as the source data for the final 7zip file. There is no information to determine when or where the final 7zip file was built.
Home - The Gateway Pundit

AHHAHAHAHA! I always had it in my guts this Russian thing was ALL BULL. Another leak from within. Won't this tear the DNC a new one and throw the whole Mueller investigation into a tizzy? Or, poor, poor anti-Trumpian snowflakes! Question is: just WHAT is that bum Mueller doing anyway? If he was worth his salt, HE should have discovered this!

This blows their "the Russians did it" right out of the water. If the DNC is complicit in Seths murder it explains why they refused to let the FBI look at the servers. That would have told them who looked at the access files, when they looked, etc.. IT very well could have led them to Seth's assailant. So many questions..

Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

crying-laughing-emoji.jpg

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.

The (((MSM))) and the (((democrats))) and (((rhinos))) assume all of the their viewers are such retards.

• On 7/5/2016 at approximately 6:45 PM Eastern time, someone copied the data that eventually appears on the “NGP VAN” 7zip file (the subject of this analysis). This 7zip file was published by a persona named Guccifer 2, two months later on September 13, 2016.

• Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

• The initial copying activity was likely done from a computer system that had direct access to the data. By “direct access” we mean that the individual who was collecting the data either had physical access to the computer where the data was stored, or the data was copied over a local high speed network (LAN).

• They may have copied a much larger collection of data than the data present in the NGP VAN 7zip. This larger collection of data may have been as large as 19 GB. In that scenario the NGP VAN 7zip file represents only 1/10th of the total amount of material taken.

• This initial copying activity was done on a system where Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) settings were in force. Most likely, the computer used to initially copy the data was located somewhere on the East Coast.

• The data was likely initially copied to a computer running Linux, because the file last modified times all reflect the apparent time of the copy and this is a characteristic of the the Linux ‘cp’ command (using default options).

• A Linux OS may have been booted from a USB flash drive and the data may have been copied back to the same flash drive, which will likely have been formatted with the Linux (ext4) file system.

• On September 1, 2016, two months after copying the initial large collection of (alleged) DNC related content (the so-called NGP/VAN data), a subset was transferred to working directories on a system running Windows. The .rar files included in the final 7zip file were built from those working directories.

• The computer system where the working directories were built had Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) settings in force. Most likely, this system was located somewhere on the East Coast.

• The .rar files and plain files that eventually end up in the “NGP VAN” 7zip file disclosed by Guccifer 2.0 on 9/13/2016 were likely first copied to a USB flash drive, which served as the source data for the final 7zip file. There is no information to determine when or where the final 7zip file was built.
Home - The Gateway Pundit
They are all retards.

Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

I can tell the article in the op is to complicated for your brain to comprehend.

I can tell the article in the op is to complicated for your brain to comprehend.

No it isn't dumbass, I just downloaded a file at 40mb/s over internet, NUTS eh?

This blows their "the Russians did it" right out of the water. If the DNC is complicit in Seths murder it explains why they refused to let the FBI look at the servers. That would have told them who looked at the access files, when they looked, etc.. IT very well could have led them to Seth's assailant. So many questions..

Ah yes, the Seth murder. The picture is getting clearer by the day. If I were the FBI, I would want that DNC Server NOW. Why are they delaying the acquisition of evidence yet again allowing its potential; destruction just as with Comey and his original investigations into Hillary?

It is funny how the Democrats and Media excruciate over the Trump Administration, what I believe to be one of the cleanest, most honest administrations in a long time, meanwhile, the Democrats are like an onion sandwich where the deeper into the center you go, the more black and rotten it becomes. It is like the Fox investigating the chicken house.

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Remind us again why the DNC hid the servers.

The funny part is you are more energetic about the hack than the fact the DNC doesn't give a shit about who you voted for as your nominee.

Poor decisions with little oversight. Same things libs said about their made up news when questioned. Got to admit I didn't look at any of your links, but all of those titles are interesting click bait. If I thought they were the truth going in, I might be inclined to believe them. Nothing different with liberal propaganda, but the Democrats have one distinct advantage. They control the school systems.

Forum List

Back