BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked

"A transfer rate of 23 MB/s is estimated for this initial file collection operation. This transfer rate can be achieved when files are copied over a LAN, but this rate is too fast to support the hypothesis that the DNC data was initially copied over the Internet (esp. to Romania)."

:lmao::lmao:

If that line came from a 60 year old that worked for The Onion I might believe it. But this is the dumbest thing I've heard today. The worst part is that people actually believe this shit.

I wonder how Putin got into the building... it was the Russians!

I don't know about your ISP, but I regularly get download speeds upwards of 150 Mbps.
Not if you're hacking and trying not to leave a trail.

We will see if anything comes of this but I always suspected a Bernie supporter did it.

Here's the thing.

The file discussed in the OP came from a different server than the leaked emails did. It was a separate "hack". Aside from that, there were at least 6 or 7 other hacks (of John Podesta, etc) that have been traced back to Russian hackers.

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Yeah, not Trump. Furthermore, how can they know since they never examined the server?

Bottom line: you're a moron.

Looks like everything is about to unravel exposing what really happened with the DNC server. This makes the best sense yet of what happened.

BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked

If the folks at CNN and MSNBC were real reporters, they'd be outraged and discussing this. But, they won't even mention it. Just like they won't look too hard at anything the Dems tell them to report.

:lol:

No, random blogspot pages written by anonymous bloggers making spurious claims would not be discussed by "real" reporters.

Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

crying-laughing-emoji.jpg
You're obviously a technical ignoramus. Of course, I could have just left off the word "technical" and the sentence would still be true.

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Yeah, not Trump. Furthermore, how can they know since they never examined the server?

Do you think that hackers leave physical fingerprints when they hack a computer?

It's all 1s and 0s - and the FBI has seen all the "evidence" that they needed to see.

Due to the estimated speed of transfer (23 MB/s) calculated in this study, it is unlikely that this initial data transfer could have been done remotely over the Internet.

You're obviously a technical ignoramus. Of course, I could have just left off the word "technical" and the sentence would still be true.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's some irony, right there.

Looks like everything is about to unravel exposing what really happened with the DNC server. This makes the best sense yet of what happened.

If the folks at CNN and MSNBC were real reporters, they'd be outraged and discussing this. But, they won't even mention it. Just like they won't look too hard at anything the Dems tell them to report.

No, random blogspot pages written by anonymous bloggers making spurious claims would not be discussed by "real" reporters.
Yeah, right, you mean like the guys who exposed Dan Rather's phony National Guard memos?

Do you think that hackers leave physical fingerprints when they hack a computer?

It's all 1s and 0s - and the FBI has seen all the "evidence" that they needed to see.
The 1s and 0s are all on the server, and they haven't looked at it. "Look here. Don't look there." Such profound incompetence can only be calculated.

I can tell the article in the op is to complicated for your brain to comprehend.

No it isn't dumbass, I just downloaded a file at 40mb/s over internet, NUTS eh?
No one said it was impossible, moron. it's the time it took to do it that's at issue here.

Forum List

Back