BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Yeah, not Trump. Furthermore, how can they know since they never examined the server?

Bottom line: you're a moron.

:lol:

Do you think that hackers leave physical fingerprints when they hack a computer?

It's all 1s and 0s - and the FBI has seen all the "evidence" that they needed to see.
The 1s and 0s are all on the server, and they haven't looked at it. "Look here. Don't look there." Such profound incompetence can only be calculated.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible, so you'll understand it.

The relevant 1s and 0s were copied off the server, and given to the FBI.

The FBI does not need the physical server to examine those 1s and 0s.

Fact check sites are fake news, moron.

You couldn't be more entertaining if you were trying.

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Yeah, not Trump. Furthermore, how can they know since they never examined the server?

Do you think that hackers leave physical fingerprints when they hack a computer?

It's all 1s and 0s - and the FBI has seen all the "evidence" that they needed to see.
The 1s and 0s are all on the server, and they haven't looked at it. "Look here. Don't look there." Such profound incompetence can only be calculated.

Wrong again, dumbass. Not all the relevant 1s and 0s were copied off the server. I don't recall anyone saying the FBI was even given any files off the server.

Dumbasses like you are easily entertained.

Wrong again, dumbass. Not all the relevant 1s and 0s were copied off the server. I don't recall anyone saying the FBI was even given any files off the server.

Well, the FBI seems to think they got all the information they needed from the server. Perhaps you should take it up with them.

Dumbasses like you are easily entertained.

Well, no. But you're particularly good at it.

I'm going to show my kids your posts, to demonstrate how not to be a fucking moron.

You'll be their logic lesson in what not to do, when trying to argue.

Well, the FBI seems to think they got all the information they needed from the server. Perhaps you should take it up with them.
You mean that hack Comey claims they did. Comey is a liar and a hack. No one else in the FBI has been quoted saying that an examination of the server wouldn't be useful.

You mean that hack Comey claims they did. Comey is a liar and a hack. No one else in the FBI has been quoted saying that an examination of the server wouldn't be useful.

No one in the FBI has said that a physical examination of the server would be useful, either.

If the FBI thought it would be useful, they'd subpoena the server.

No one in the FBI has said that a physical examination of the server would be useful, either.

They haven't been asked, so why would they say anything on the subject?

If the FBI was doing its job, Hillary would be in prison. Why should we suspect the FBI has suddenly become competent? It's obvious the FBI has become thoroughly corrupt.

Do you think the FBI has to be asked to subpoena what they consider to be evidence in an investigation?

Do you think the FBI has to be asked to subpoena what they consider to be evidence in an investigation?
Apparently they do, and they also have to be asked not to destroy evidence. Under Obama the FBI was run by a bunch of crooks.

I don't know about your ISP, but I regularly get download speeds upwards of 150 Mbps.
Which is way slower than LAN speeds.

Well, of course. But still much faster than 23 Mbps.
Your ISP's claim that you have a certain bandwidth doesn't mean you can download a file from any source at that bandwidth. I don't recall ever achieving anything close to that speed for actual downloads.

I didn't say that my ISP claims download speeds that high. I said that's what I regularly get.

It depends on the server I'm downloading from, of course.

Apparently they do, and they also have to be asked not to destroy evidence. Under Obama the FBI was run by a bunch of crooks.

You must be able to see your circular reasoning here.

Seriously, you can't possibly be as stupid as you appear.

You must be able to see your circular reasoning here.

Seriously, you can't possibly be as stupid as you appear.

The FBI's recent record of grave errors is not "circular logic."

Forum List

Back