🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bombshell: Star Schiff witness Amb. Taylor admits NYT was his source

So, we are going to impeach of the testimony of a clown who was told what to say by the NYTs.

Man, the Dimwingers aren't just stepping in the shit, they are rolling around in it.

All that might mean something if that was all the information Taylor received and testified to. That was just a small part of it. The rest of his testimony is still verifiable , and holds up quite well .

So, we are going to impeach of the testimony of a clown who was told what to say by the NYTs.

Man, the Dimwingers aren't just stepping in the shit, they are rolling around in it.
Woof! Woof! Me found evidence!
dogRoll.jpg

Time and again we see the phoniness of the democrats attempt to get an impeachment.

This is just another example.

Bombshell: Star Schiff Witness Amb. Taylor Admits NYT Was His Source
This whole narrative is a set up. The question was “what was the presidents goal for looking into the Biden’s?” Taylor was testifying to the agenda and inner workings of the state department where he worked. He said he never had direct contact with Trump. So who cares what he thought Trumps goal for going after Biden was? The guy that gave Taylor the intel about the holding of aid, trump donor and now ambassador Sondland, actually changed his testimony to acknowledge the agenda and the QPQ. So why are we dwelling on Taylor’s news source for the Biden agenda?

You all are grabbing at straws trying to change the narrative. Taylor’s opinion about what Trumps goal was isn’t important. His account of what correspondence and directives flowed through the state department is. Nice try.

You all are grabbing at straws trying to change the narrative. Taylor’s opinion about what Trumps goal was isn’t important. His account of what correspondence and directives flowed through the state department is. Nice try.
I'll tell you why Taylor trying to pass off NY Time's speculative reporting as inside damning information is important. Because it goes directly to credibility! The credibility of Schiff's entire managed campaign to get rid of Trump after his assurances about Russian collusion and Trump all turned out to be so much specious fart dust in the wind.
This is much more of the same.

Nice try, indeed. The "whistleblower" turns out to be a CIA plant at the White House as an Obama holdover.
And he immediately signaled his politicized intent by taking third hand information that supposedly would destroy Trump to the ringleader of this coup Adam Schiff, instead of to the Attorney General, as is the duty of actual whistleblowers.
A dead giveaway from the start.

This farce is all due to collapse for lack of substance just like the Russian hoax did but for ideologues like you there is too much giddiness and joy in the emotional investment you have put in Schiff's continuation of his campaign to drive Trump from office.to worry about that. I'll bet you are proud of your contribution to this national shame.

I'll tell you why Taylor trying to pass off NY Time's speculative reporting as inside damning information is important. Because it goes directly to credibility! The credibility of Schiff's entire managed campaign to get rid of Trump after his assurances about Russian collusion and Trump all turned out to be so much specious fart dust in the wind.

Nice try, indeed. The "whistleblower" turns out to be a CIA plant at the White House as an Obama holdover.
And he immediately signaled his politicized intent by taking third hand information that supposedly would destroy Trump to the ringleader of this coup Adam Schiff, instead of to the Attorney General, as is the duty of actual whistleblowers.

This farce is all due to collapse for lack of substance just like the Russian hoax did but for ideologues like you there is too much giddiness and joy in the emotional investment you have put in Schiff's continuation of his campaign to drive Trump from office.to worry about that. I'll bet you are proud of your contribution to this national shame.

Again, if all he had was some newspaper article, you would be right.

Time and again we see the phoniness of the democrats attempt to get an impeachment.

/—-/ And this breaking news. This comedy of errors are expanding so quickly, I don’t know where to place this: Mark Zaid has appeared as a guest on CNN at least 11 times since the start of 2017, when he predicted a “coup" just months after Trump was sworn in.
Whistleblower attorney Mark Zaid has appeared on CNN at least 11 times since 2017 ‘coup’ tweet

Whistleblower attorney Mark Zaid has appeared on CNN at least 11 times since 2017 ‘coup’ tweet

What else does he have? Be specific.

/—-/ And this breaking news. This comedy of errors are expanding so quickly, I don’t know where to place this: Mark Zaid has appeared as a guest on CNN at least 11 times since the start of 2017, when he predicted a “coup" just months after Trump was sworn in.

You got him now. Appearing on CNN is a sure sign of guilt ----- idiot.

I charge 130 per hour to educate you about things that are easily found for yourself. Will that be check or credit card?

You just made that up... Taylor wasn’t trying to pass off anything. He actually gave direct answers to direct questions. Didn’t come off as politicizing anything. Did you actually read his testimony or are you going off the analysis you’ve read about it?

I charge 130 per hour to educate you about things that are easily found for yourself. Will that be check or credit card?
I accept your admission you were caught talking out of your ass.

Dismissed.

All that might mean something if that was all the information Taylor received and testified to. That was just a small part of it. The rest of his testimony is still verifiable , and holds up quite well .
/——/ How pathetic

I accept your admission you were caught talking out of your ass.

Dismissed.

You're hearing those voices again, aren't you?

You just made that up... Taylor wasn’t trying to pass off anything. He actually gave direct answers to direct questions. Didn’t come off as politicizing anything. Did you actually read his testimony or are you going off the analysis you’ve read about it?

Forum List

Back