Bond Market Braces For $ 1 Trillion Tsunami Of Treasuries This Year

Dipshits misspelled Treasuries: Bond market braces for $ 1 trillion tsunami of Treasurys this year

Trump's Tard Herd has been deliberately kept in the dark to the fact that Trump ran up $666 billion in new debt last year. That's the highest deficit of any President in American history other than Obama.

And now, another trillion is about to hit the fan.

You see, pseudocons think if you keep adding more to your credit card, your payments don't have to go up.

In fact, Trump just lowered their credit card payment (tax "reform").

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a Ponzi scheme. Trump is issuing debt (borrowing) to pay off the national credit card!

I shit you not.

The tax "reform" transferred $1.5 trillion of debt to our unborn descendants.

As if that isn't a big enough clusterfuck, at today's yields there probably isn't enough demand for Trump's trillion dollar treasuries.

So interest rates will have to rise to entice our enemies to loan us more money.

There are an astronomical number of financial derivatives which will implode if that happens. Derivatives with face values approaching triple digit trillions.

“If demand for U.S. fixed income doesn’t double over the coming years then U.S. long rates will move higher, credit spreads will widen, the dollar will fall, and stocks will likely go down as foreigners move out of depreciating U.S. assets,” said Torsten Slok, chief international economist for Deutsche Bank, in a note.

I warned you. I told you the last time the GOP controlled the whole government they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse.
Kinda funny you had to throw in there "other than obie". I mean seriously other than that other fucking guy we had over the eight years we claimed didn't actually add any debt and all of what he did was due to Bush at the other end of the scale Trump is now responsible for obie's spending.

Is thre any point in history you're actually going to blame the floppy eared fag for the checks he wrote?
I have spent the last six years on this forum talking about debt and how to pay if off.

I've actually made more proposals of exactly what spending to cut more than anyone else on this forum. In fact, it is quite possible I have done so more than everyone on this forum put together.

So nice try, retard.

My point about Trump and the GOP is how you tards have been kept completely in the dark about how much they are spending.

Not one of you parroting tards has made so much as a PEEP about Trump's spending, after whining for eight years about Obama's.

The ONLY reason we are staring at yet an other government shutdown is because Trump and the GOP spend spend spend spend and spend.

Wake the fuck up, idiot.
Trump is bringing the spending down. Imagine how much we could save of the democrats stopped making us pay for illegals to be here. The only reason the government will shut down is because the democrats place illegals over citizens.

pay attention you dumbass, Trumps tax cuts just soaked $1.5 TRILLION into the debt ..
OMG! Pay your high taxes or the world will end!

Kinda funny you had to throw in there "other than obie". I mean seriously other than that other fucking guy we had over the eight years we claimed didn't actually add any debt and all of what he did was due to Bush at the other end of the scale Trump is now responsible for obie's spending.

Is thre any point in history you're actually going to blame the floppy eared fag for the checks he wrote?
I have spent the last six years on this forum talking about debt and how to pay if off.

I've actually made more proposals of exactly what spending to cut more than anyone else on this forum. In fact, it is quite possible I have done so more than everyone on this forum put together.

So nice try, retard.

My point about Trump and the GOP is how you tards have been kept completely in the dark about how much they are spending.

Not one of you parroting tards has made so much as a PEEP about Trump's spending, after whining for eight years about Obama's.

The ONLY reason we are staring at yet an other government shutdown is because Trump and the GOP spend spend spend spend and spend.

Wake the fuck up, idiot.
Trump is bringing the spending down.
Wrong. Trump's deficit is higher than the year before, and the year before, and the year before that.

You see? You've been kept deliberately in the dark!
Why did you cut my quote short? Was the rest something you couldn't handle?
The rest was built on a false premise
The rest hit too close to home.

Imagine how much we could save of the democrats stopped making us pay for illegals to be here. The only reason the government will shut down is because the democrats place illegals over citizens.

Since you insist, I am more than happy to unpack this bullshit, too.

But you should have read the topic since I have already obliterated this argument. You all parrot the same talking points.

The reason the government will shut down is because WE ARE OUT OF MONEY. Idiot.

Trump and the GOP Congress spent all the money they have taken from us and they want to borrow more from our enemies.

If Trump wasn't such a big fucking spender and borrower, the Democrats would have ZERO leverage.

Dipshits misspelled Treasuries: Bond market braces for $ 1 trillion tsunami of Treasurys this year

Trump's Tard Herd has been deliberately kept in the dark to the fact that Trump ran up $666 billion in new debt last year. That's the highest deficit of any President in American history other than Obama.

And now, another trillion is about to hit the fan.

You see, pseudocons think if you keep adding more to your credit card, your payments don't have to go up.

In fact, Trump just lowered their credit card payment (tax "reform").

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a Ponzi scheme. Trump is issuing debt (borrowing) to pay off the national credit card!

I shit you not.

The tax "reform" transferred $1.5 trillion of debt to our unborn descendants.

As if that isn't a big enough clusterfuck, at today's yields there probably isn't enough demand for Trump's trillion dollar treasuries.

So interest rates will have to rise to entice our enemies to loan us more money.

There are an astronomical number of financial derivatives which will implode if that happens. Derivatives with face values approaching triple digit trillions.

“If demand for U.S. fixed income doesn’t double over the coming years then U.S. long rates will move higher, credit spreads will widen, the dollar will fall, and stocks will likely go down as foreigners move out of depreciating U.S. assets,” said Torsten Slok, chief international economist for Deutsche Bank, in a note.

I warned you. I told you the last time the GOP controlled the whole government they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse.

So nice try, retard.

Wake the fuck up, idiot.
Trump is bringing the spending down. Imagine how much we could save of the democrats stopped making us pay for illegals to be here. The only reason the government will shut down is because the democrats place illegals over citizens.

pay attention you dumbass, Trumps tax cuts just soaked $1.5 TRILLION into the debt ..
You tards think if you keep adding to your credit card debt that your payments shouldn't go up!

Jesus!

Imagine how much we could save of the democrats stopped making us pay for illegals to be here. The only reason the government will shut down is because the democrats place illegals over citizens.

But you should have read the topic since I have already obliterated this argument. You all parrot the same talking points.

Trump and the GOP Congress spent all the money they have taken from us and they want to borrow more from our enemies.

If Trump wasn't such a big fucking spender and borrower, the Democrats would have ZERO leverage.
Where did that money go?

So nice try, retard.

Wake the fuck up, idiot.

You tards think if you keep adding to your credit card debt that your payments shouldn't go up!

Jesus!
Kind of why we didn't want the floppy eared faggot doubling our debt. But he did, with your blessing.

Where did that money go?
Trump and the GOP spent it. They spend more than they take in.

And you tards never once whined about it. You suddenly all went radio silent after eight years of whining.

In fact, we still have tards whining about Obama's spending to this day, the whole time ignoring Trump's.

Christ, the stench of hypocrisy is overpowering on you.

Trump's deficit was $666 billion, and he asked for MORE spending but Congress wouldn't give it to him.

Trump looooooooves spending other people's money.

The problem with spending other people's money is that sooner or later you run out.

And THAT is where we are right now!

Where did that money go?
Trump and the GOP spent it. They spend more than they take in.

And you tards never once whined about it. You suddenly all went radio silent after eight years of whining.

In fact, we still have tards whining about Obama's spending to this day, the whole time ignoring Trump's.

Christ, the stench of hypocrisy is overpowering on you.
The excuse you leftards ran on for obies spending was that Bush caused it and there was nothing the floppy eared faggot could do about it and that's why he couldn't get spending under control. So are we still blaming Bush? Is Floppy even in the mix here? Or is all of this Trumps fault?

You can tell the parroting rubes had no idea Trump had spent so much.

You can tell they had no idea deficits have been climbing since the GOP got control of the purse strings.

You can see their feet slipping all over the place upon finding this out. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

And now we see a tard trying so hard to find a way to blame Democrats for the Republicans spending so much. :lol:

Red herrings are thick in the air. :lol:

Trump's deficit was $666 billion, and he asked for MORE spending but Congress wouldn't give it to him.

Trump looooooooves spending other people's money.

The problem with spending other people's money is that sooner or later you run out.

And THAT is where we are right now!
It's nice you're finally concerned about this. So do you think the democrats will support anything to stop it?

Simple fact: Trump and the GOP spent all our money and now they are demanding to borrow more from our enemies.

And boy are they pissed someone is getting in their way! :lol:

The Democrats are acting rationally. They are exploiting Trump's weakness to their advantage.

The failing obese Naked Emperor belly flopped today. Bigly.

Sad.

You can tell the parroting rubes had no idea Trump had spent so much.

You can tell they had no idea deficits have been climbing since the GOP got control of the purse strings.

You can see their feet slipping all over the place upon finding this out. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!"

And now we see a tard trying so hard to find a way to blame Democrats for the Republicans spending so much. :lol:

Red herrings are thick in the air. :lol:
We spent eight years hearing how the spending wasn't obie's fault but the republicans, because, Bush. Now your claiming obie was actually lowering that debt before Trump showed up.

How is that even possible? You already claimed the highest spender in history is obie and Trump can only come in second. So how do come to grips with this?

Simple fact: Trump and the GOP spent all our money and now they are demanding to borrow more from our enemies.

And boy are they pissed someone is getting in their way! :lol:
If that's true how did obie get by the last eight years? He was borrowing more from the same people than Trump is.

The Democrats are acting rationally. They are exploiting Trump's weakness to their advantage.

The failing obese Naked Emperor belly flopped today. Bigly.

Sad.
Hey you stupid fucking American citizens. The democrats holding up the entire nation for illegals is now considered rational. You can fuck off and need your taxes raised to help them.

In FY 2017 the federal deficit was $666 billion. But the gross federal debt increased by $700 billion. Here is why.

This year, FY 2018, the federal government in its latest budget has estimated that the deficit will be $440 billion.

Here is the federal deficit by year for the last decade:

Deficits in billions
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
$161 $458 $1,413 $1,294 $1,295 $1,087 $679 $485 $438 $585 $666

^^ fiscal year starts OCT 01.......XXXX

$440 Billion is a bullshit number from a bullshit administration.

$1,413 $1,294 $1,295 $1,087

DEMWITTS went crazy while in control from 2009-2012
LAND O' GOSHEN!

note: those are only the "deficits". Impact on debt was higher on the year I showed (above) by ~40/666. Wonder why they don't track better than that?

If I issue a bond that currently has a 5% coupon and the coupon goes down to 4%,
the buyer lost 1% a year, I saved 1% a year.

Could you know less about this stuff? It'd be difficult.
:lol:

You are so far behind the times it is hilarious.

Were you in a coma in 2008?

Do you even know what a credit default swap is?

Do you even know what a credit default swap is?

Better than you, obviously.

That is a low bar though. LOL!
No, you clearly have no clue.

You claimed they were zero sum. About as wrong as wrong can be.

You claimed they were zero sum.

If we make a $10 bet on the Super Bowl, is that a zero sum bet? Why?
A bet on a game has NOTHING to do with a derivative. Jesus H. Christ.

A bet on a game is a binary option. A derivative.

Someone's derivatives could explode (a la Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers)

Bear Stearns and Lehman's collapse had nothing to do with derivatives.

Oh they most certainly did!

I guess you really were in a coma.

Oh they most certainly did!

Prove they failed because of derivatives and not because of bonds.
See: Post 130.

More: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/FINANCIALSECTOR/Resources/02BearStearnsCaseStudy.pdf

Bear Stearns sponsored two hedge funds through its subsidiary, Bear Stearns Asset Management. The main fund, the High-Grade Structured Credit Strategies Fund, was made up of complex derivatives backed by home mortgages. During most of its life it was highly profitable but as the housing market began to stutter in late 2006 the returns suffered. This fund was leveraged at 35 times its invested funds.

During most of its life it was highly profitable but as the housing market began to stutter in late 2006 the returns suffered. This fund was leveraged at 35 times its invested funds.

They were leveraged at 35 times and the "housing market began to stutter".
And we're not discussing why 2 hedge funds failed, we were discussing why Bear Stearns and Lehman failed.
Now you are being deliberately obtuse.

The hedge funds were a SPV of Bear Stearns. And the derivatives were what brought them down.

Read the links I have provided, for chrissakes!

The hedge funds were a SPV of Bear Stearns.

And the hedge funds went under. Nine months before Bear Stearns did.

And the derivatives were what brought them down.

Bear Stearns did not go under because of derivatives.

Forum List

Back