BOOM! 3rd Circuit Tosses Trump PA Lawsuit - "Voters, not Lawyers, Choose the President"

The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile
The judge is drunk on the bench and throwing out the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Two Thirds of the American people support Trump's requests for recounts.
You know there has been recounts in some states right?
Also, links to your 2/3s claim. And I'm guessing if true, a lot of those who want those recounts are Dems, just to prove that all was fair.

Ridiculous interpretation. LEGAL voters select the president, that is clear to all.
That's right. and the legal voters in a clear majority told your troll in chief to GET THE FUCK OUT.
Yeah, you and I have a factual disagreement.

You don't have any facts.
If you did, you would produce them.
I am getting tired of producing them. Every single time I do, YOU FUCKING IGNORE IT!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
are you sad? elections have consequences. so can abysmal performances as president.

Have you notice that in front of the cameras, the trump legal team shouts VOTER FRAUD! But in court, the filings clearly say Fraud is not mentioned. CAUSE THEY KNOW LYING TO A JUDGE COULD END WITH THEM BEING DISBARRED.

Judge Stephanos Bibas is clearly in on it as well.
His "reasoning" is about as faulty as a K-Mart Chinese wristwatch.
That much is clear. Yes. voters, not lawyers choose the president.
And people that program the Dominion vote changing machine
determine who casts those votes.

This will be appealed to the Supreme Court of course.
I hear ya. All these judges are wrong, but the legal 'team' on the USMB are legal scholars all. And you call me dumb. I couldn't make this shit up.
Most these Trumpers commentating on these cases don’t the know the difference between a Circuit Court and a tennis court.
Yeah, but I would, kuuunt, so
Ridiculous interpretation. LEGAL voters select the president, that is clear to all.
That's right. and the legal voters in a clear majority told your troll in chief to GET THE FUCK OUT.
is that so, hoss? what are you going to do about it?
The same thing you're gonna do.....NOTHING!!!

(stupid fuck)
i am not queefing about the revolution and shooting commies for mommy. that would be you, fraud.
Cool.

Now, fuck off.

The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile
The judge is drunk on the bench and throwing out the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
second amended second amendment same same. are you on Trump's legal team?

I hear ya. All these judges are wrong, but the legal 'team' on the USMB are legal scholars all. And you call me dumb. I couldn't make this shit up.
But you ARE dumb if you think some low level judges will have the last word on all this.

If you think the issue of the Dominion vote changing machine will just disappear you are truly
stupid! Truly.
They already have...

Most these Trumpers commentating on these cases don’t the know the difference between a Circuit Court and a tennis court.

(stupid fuck)
i am not queefing about the revolution and shooting commies for mommy. that would be you, fraud.
Cool.

Now, fuck off.
nah, i will stay. you twats need slapping around.

(stupid fuck)
Cool.

Now, fuck off.
IGNORED!!!

:laughing0301:

Keep slapping away. The only thing you'll be slapping is your meat.

Think that if it gives you comfort. The numerous violations of civil rights in this election make it a Constitutional issue. The fact that the Progs are terrified of sunlight is a big tell that they committed massive fraud. Condoning this fraud is not a good look for you, bub.

So why can't the lawyers submit this "massive fraud" as evidence in a court of law?

(stupid fuck)
Cool.

Now, fuck off.
IGNORED!!!

:laughing0301:

Keep slapping away. The only thing you'll be slapping is your meat.
ignore fail.

adorable. now prepare for the communist hordes raiding your trailer park.

Think that if it gives you comfort. The numerous violations of civil rights in this election make it a Constitutional issue. The fact that the Progs are terrified of sunlight is a big tell that they committed massive fraud. Condoning this fraud is not a good look for you, bub.

So why can't the lawyers submit this "massive fraud" as evidence in a court of law?
Because if you knew how the process worked, you would know that there are multiple lawsuits that must be filed in different, specific jurisdictions. The "massive" fraud is a general statement. I get exhausted talking to hacks who are never up to speed on ANYTHING.

You just keep doing what your masters tell you. Let them do your thinking for you.

Forum List

Back