BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

What is strikingly bizarre is that so many that have tRUMPian values have learned to believe lie after lie from the one they admire.
They would never let the truth get in the way of a good lie.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels

Last edited:
Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Moe along folks. Nothing to see here.
StealElectionMeme.JPG

What is strikingly bizarre is that so many that have tRUMPian values have learned to believe lie after lie from the one they admire.

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
Show me a non partisan news source that proves that the Gateway Pundit is wrong and has been "discredited"........I eagerly await your reply, Billycommie.......
Lol you’re such douche. ANY source that would would be automatically rejected by you. Don’t give me that shit. Here’s a better question: what news sources do you feel ARE non partisan?
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” - Joseph Goebbels

Or....the tallies by the States of the votes of their citizens are superb evidence of the election outcome.

And you're ignoring them because you don't like the outcome.

Funny how you snowflakes keep saying that but can NEVER debunk anything they report....NEVER.
Some blonde Bimbo Senator in GA said that the convention security tape from Fulton Co was debunked already.

The problem is, it had JUST BEEN RELEASED, lol.

So to the libtards, DEBUNKED = 'We dont like it', lol.

Or....the tallies by the States of the votes of their citizens are superb evidence of the election outcome.

A swindle is evidence of nothing but a swindle.

A swindle....says you. "we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election"....says the Attorney General.

Now why would I ignore him and believe you?

Then why only rig the presidential election? Why not the senate and house elections too?
There is plenty of time to make republicans a permanent minority party once democrats steal the white house

Or....they could just do it now.

Even the internal 'logic' of this conspiracy makes absolutely no sense at all.

OR...tallies by the states aren't superb evidence of the election outcome
when that evidence has been fraudulently obtained.

That seems incredibly apparent.

A swindle....says you. "we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election"....says the Attorney General.

Now why would I ignore him and believe you?
Rumor has it Trump is considering firing Barr even though he only has about one more month left, as they all do.

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Moe along folks. Nothing to see here.
View attachment 424699
I’m sure you love this image but it is beyond stupid considering Trump has so far gotten NOWHERE in the courts. It’s you asshare who are desperate as fuck lol

OR...tallies by the states aren't superb evidence of the election outcome
when that evidence has been fraudulently obtained.

The evidence has been fraudulently obtained....according to who?

Surely not the Attorney General:

Certainly not the Cybersecurity experts tasked with protecting our election:

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees

Certainly not the Secretaries of State:

Certainly not the State election commissions....which have certified the vote:

Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

Not even Trump's own legal team will make that legal argument in court:

So why would I ignore all of them....and instead believe you?

Right because posting an article from a right-wing site is surely going to prove to us all that this farce of fraud is anything but a faurce.

Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.
They don’t care.
We keep expecting them to act like rational adults. People with some integrity.
I know if you showed me a bunch of shady shit during my “victory”, I’d want to know what the hell went on.
They don’t care.

Forum List

Back